• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s Fill the Time Together

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes
Hello everyone!
I'll start with some things that I'm interested about in terms of RP in case we share some commonality. I very much enjoy fantasy genre rp, things like steampunk or dragons, space, historical fantasy, fantasy with a bit of realism. There's just a lot of room for great things to happen and you couldn't really do something "wrong" in a world based off of magic and things unreal. I really like to do the writing one on one with someone else, I feel like in a group someone's character might get left out or even forgotten which isn't very fair. Partner roleplay can be more intimate and the writers can get to know each other more. It's also nice to bounce ideas off with one other person, then you could really work towards making the roleplay a strong collaboration.

I feel like I am a very versatile person when it comes to RP, in plot and characters, at least it is something i am working on. I would hope that there would be room for conversation when we RP together, to go back to that bouncing off ideas thing. I usually can think of a good base for our rp just to get it started but I know it's hard for me to get down to specific plans without that kind of collaboration from my partner. I'm also not that great with grammar (I'm sure i've already proven that) but I know that I can write legibly and if there is something that's hard to understand don't be afraid to ask. I'm not too picky with the length of responses a paragraph or two is fine but just as long as each post works towards moving along the roleplay, and I hold myself to this standard as well. And if either of us can't think of anything to say next then that is a perfect moment to collaborate and find the next direction for the story.

Basically I want this to be a fun experience between the both of us and I wouldn't expect my partner to do something that I would never have myself do (like perfect grammar XD).
If you're interested please let me know! And don't be afraid to still message me even if this post has a couple of responses already!

~Mari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back