• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach verse x Universe of Your Choice

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rip Into the Spider-verse fans lol

Hello there.

Currently, there has been an abundance of new threads that fail to interest me, so I decided to give 1x1s a go again. This time, I've definitely grown from when I created my first 1x1 search thread (which we shall not talk about) and I'm ready to really plot with other people.

1. I am not the fastest! I try to reply at least twice a week.
2. Please be patient with me as I'll be patient with you.
3. Post length isn't an issue either. Just give me a paragraph to work with.
4. My posts tend to be about 2 paragraphs per character. (though that could be reduced to a single paragraph on a bad day.)
5. Currently, my preferred pairing when it comes to romance is FxF, whether that be OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, OC x OC, and/or Canon x OC (Though my favorite is OC x Canon or OC x OC) but I can write MxF and MxM if you wish, just not my strongest points.
6. We can talk OOC in a thread, PM, on Discord or all 3 if you want. I have an empty thread in the 1x1 threads that I want to use and I would rather it not go to waste.
7. I prefer 18+, or at least close.
8. Just follow RPN rules please and thank you.

(This part has been updated BTW)
Currently, I have been craving a Universe Crossover with Bleach and Another Series (whatever that be is your choice) so hit me up if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm actually interested in an OC X OC BNHA RP.

If you yourself are interested, that is.

He would you like to go about it?

Basic insertion into the canon plotline, or make up our own before diving in beforehand?

I would love to make our own storyline. But I could go either way

A bit busy rn I don't think I can handle one more RP to respond to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back