• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's create beautiful stories together ♥ Emmy's Partner Search {Updated: 9/28/2018}

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

My name is Emmy, so you are more than welcome to call me by that! If not Oliver or Ollie works just as well. I am currently located in Arizona, USA. That means I am in Mountain Standard Time. I'm 21 years old. I have two doggos and a cat! Ask me for photos of them and I will not disappoint you Cx

I've been writing stories with various people for years, so I know the ropes pretty well. I am a pretty detailed writer and will never leave you with a one-liner, I pinky promise! I write anywhere from three paragraphs minimum to ten+ paragraphs determining on how inspired I am and what I am receiving from my partner.

I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with playing the male role in our female/male pairing (sorry not sorry Dx). I need said person to be very active, detail oriented, and willing to conjure up some drama filled plots! You should be okay with dark settings such as: Abuse, drug use, pregnancy, affairs, self-harm, alcohol, or all of the above! You also need to be friendly and willing to work with me on plots and scenarios! Don't be afraid to talk to me like a friend, because that's something I look for in my writing partners! c: I would prefer if you could write third person and past tense and are able to do back and forth replies from time to time.

At the moment I'm craving romance infested with dark themes and drama. The more emotion it can pull from me the better! I want flawed characters and less than desirable situations! I want things to go wrong. I want it to be chaotic because there is a beauty to be found there.
I really want it to be modern day and realistic, but having some futuristic or fantasy twists are always okay with me as well!
All in all, I want to CREATE a story with you. You're craving something? Tell me about it! We'll combine some ideas and make something we both can really enjoy. Communicate with me and we can't fail!

Abused female X Your choice of male

Good hearted female X Male with dark past (Drug user/alcoholic/murder/abused someone/ANYTHING)

Married female (maybe married to someone abusive?) X Single/dating man

Modern-day arranged marriage?

Troubled female X Military male

A commitment issued female X Male that is ready to settle down (Or vice versa)

A rich businessman who is a closeted drunk with anger issues X Female (Childhood friend, one-night stand, a coworker's girlfriend, SOMETHING)

Sick female (Cancer probably, maybe anorexia nervosa) X Male of some sort {Or vice versa}

Mental Institution Romance (Patient X Patient or Patient X Staff Member)

"The Kissing Booth" from Netflix sort of pairing

{I would prefer all our stories be college age. Early twenties - late twenties}

Don't see a pairing you're looking for? Ask me! c:

tumblr_omj532RfWE1w4kgreo1_500.gif

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!
P.S. I'm not currently looking to double.

original.gif

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Bump <3

Bump bump!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7shuax3c0uwwssggsso0wsc0s_640.gif

|Bump|

tumblr_okjtip6fT31trr27ho1_500.gif

|Bump|

Hi! I’m game for all of this- sadly I haven’t seen Black Mirror *cowers in shame* but I love Netflix anyway :)
And the dark stuff. Tortured souls are always fun to write.

Hi! I’m game for all of this- sadly I haven’t seen Black Mirror *cowers in shame* but I love Netflix anyway :)
And the dark stuff. Tortured souls are always fun to write.
Don't worry, I won't hold it against you c; xD

Great! Shoot me a message and we'll go from there. :3

tumblr_odpwt9ETWk1t0l3l7o1_500.gif

|Bump|

drawn-vintage-flower-tumblr-art-18.gif

|Bump|

Pregnant female X Male that sleeps around a lot (A bad boy, if you will)…… maybe. XD

aesthetic-gif-tumblr-13.gif

|Bump|

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f674b335a4f66777042776f3863513d3d2d3533303730313234392e3135306666356430643762333633356233393434353834353935322e676966

|Bump|

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

|Bump|

|Bump|

|Bump|

I may have something for the female (abusive marriage) x single male. I really want to give that pairing a shot. Even have a few characters for you to choose from.

I may have something for the female (abusive marriage) x single male. I really want to give that pairing a shot. Even have a few characters for you to choose from.
Awesome! Shoot me a message and we can plot :3

Hey there! I am also in Arizona lol! Anyways, I love all of the plots you posted, so if you are craving one, or aren't doing one from your list with someone else already, I am game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back