Chitchat Let's chat!

Get their potatoe soup. It's oh so good and creamy and cheesy and mmmmm... tho I don't go there as often since they removed my favorite dish from the menu
Does the potato soup have bacon?

They used to have my favorite ordsr/dish which was "unlimited soup salad and chips" for 10 dollars. But they removed it

They don't even serve normal queso anymore now it has fucking steak in it man STEAK. WHEN I EAT QUESO I DONT WANT MEAT IN IT

;-; I have ptsd and trauma and also anxiety and depression so- sorry I gave you some by trying to eat you-

;-; I have ptsd and trauma and also anxiety and depression so- sorry I have you some by trying to eat you-
So basically when I was like 1 year old my mom left my biological father and my dad told him that if he wanted to see me and my sister that he would have to get clean even tho he said he would he didn't and later died because someone laced his drugs now that's my villain oragen story

So basically when I was like 1 year old my mom left my biological father and my dad told him that if he wanted to see me and my sister that he would have to get clean even tho he said he would he didn't and later died because someone laced his drugs now that's my villain oragen story
my mother did drugs when I was in her stomack. Hit me every time I cried after I was born. Later I was adopted and my adoptive mom was mentally abusive and manipulative and put me in a mental hospital for most of my child hood because she couldn't be a parent. That's my villian origin story-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back