Let's Call This [1/10]

Phosphenes

Hello, hello! My name is Morgan and though I'm new to this site, I'm certainly not new to roleplaying or writing! I've got 9+ years of experience under my belt and a renewed craving for some well-developed rp partners! I'm open to most ideas, though I prefer to stay away from anything too dark or horror related, and I'm happy playing either male or female roles! I love to double as well! I'm a romantic, so any type of romantic twist to a plot makes me weak at the knees, and I don't mind playing a part in any sort of pairing, be it mxm, fxf, mxf, or a nonbinary pairing, or what have you. The only sort of story line I'm particularly craving right now is something Harry Potter related and I prefer to use OCs, rather than canon characters. That being said, I'm open to ideas, so send me a pm, if you'd like!

Hello, hello! My name is Morgan and though I'm new to this site, I'm certainly not new to roleplaying or writing! I've got 9+ years of experience under my belt and a renewed craving for some well-developed rp partners! I'm open to most ideas, though I prefer to stay away from anything too dark or horror related, and I'm happy playing either male or female roles! I love to double as well! I'm a romantic, so any type of romantic twist to a plot makes me weak at the knees, and I don't mind playing a part in any sort of pairing, be it mxm, fxf, mxf, or a nonbinary pairing, or what have you. The only sort of story line I'm particularly craving right now is something Harry Potter related and I prefer to use OCs, rather than canon characters. That being said, I'm open to ideas, so send me a pm, if you'd like!
I was so in there until you said HP! I cry!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hi Phosphenes! Welcome to the site! There are a lot of folk on-site who like Romance, so I'm sure you'll find a fitting partner. Just remember to read the Site Rules, and have fun!

Well, given HP is one of our biggest fandoms here and that I saw at least three people on this introduction page hoping for it too, I'm sure you'll have partners in no time :)

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if ya ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back