• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lets be friends

Mystii

Minster of Sinister Implications
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I am looking to get into some rps :)I am happy to rp anything and I am more comfortable playing female characters but will play male characters when they tickle my fancy (even though I'm trash with them). The kinds of rps I am looking into doing are:

Plot 1 - This girl is the daughter of an Alpha who is fighting a territory war with another Alpha and so her father sends her off to the other Alpha as a truce offering, even though she looks like a dainty sweet flower she really is a hell-on-wheels woman who doesn't bow down easily. I'm kind of hoping the Alpha she was given to is very rough around the edges and doesn't treat her gently while trying to make her bow to him but my girl fights him tooth and nail.

Plot 2 - My girl is a delinquent on her last chance of possibly leading a normal rule abiding citizen life and for this she was sent to live with her Correctional Officer who is a man who takes no shit from anyone, while he works with her to get her to be a good person she starts to get feelings for him because he is the first person in her life to take any interest in her wellbeing.

Plot 3 - This girl is turned into a vampire unwillingly and is picked up by members of a coven, while she is going on a killing spree because she cannot control herself, and take her to the leader of their Coven for him to take under his wing and help her learn how to be a vampire and not just a complete killing machine.

I'm basically down for anything to be honest. You don't need to match me word for word on posts, life happens and I understand short posts. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to try and work on a thread. Pairings I do enjoy are: werewolf x werewolf, werewolf x human, werewolf x vampire, vampire x human, vampire x vampire, cop x criminal, boss x employee, angel x demon, angel x fallen angel, demon x human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back