Lethe Discussion

stellar.nova

queen of the stars
Announcement
Just like for every other group, we are talking here to figure out the leader for Lethe. I am doing this because I want to get the RP moving to where people can post more freely since some tend to post faster than others. So, we need to collaborate and discuss here for the leader of Lethe.

Current Idea: There is no general consensus of how we should go about selecting the leader. Please comment below on how you think we should go about it. Even if it is a vote.
Tags

I think we can always nominate and vote!
I nominate Omar !

Honestly, I have no idea. I haven't read enough on the other characters to make an informed decision. I'd say the leader would be someone who can actually think for the group, not get easily distracted like artistic people do. Arte does not have the capabilities of being a leader, despite his ability, which is ironic.

Sky wants to jump in but I won't let her

Cassy isn't particularly interested in being a leader, but he'll put himself up for a vote if he feels he must. However, he thinks Omar's capable of doing this, and will probably vote for him.

Nomika wants to get this over with, so she's okay with Omar. Also he seems nice. XD

there's a part of mette that wants to , but she's just gonna let omar deal with this one~ sorry omar XD

Arte votes for Mette.

Totally not because Katy has voted for her as well, nope. Arte would never allow for an emotional attachment to influence his decisions.
In actuality, it was because he just happened to notice her when he was asked. :P

Okay so Leonie's (Lethe's) choice is either Isabelle Travis, Mette Strand or Ekaterina Romanov.

So despite being keen on not voting, her final choice is Mette Strand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back