• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Let The Games Begin

CAN I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT FOR ONE OF THE PSYCHOS?

I'll make a profile tomorrow since its so late and sleep is apparently a thing I need and I have school....

But hot damn I WANT to be a crazy person in this thing! Y'ALL GUNNA DIE (If I get accepted....that is)

@RaraHaruko @Crazycake

Last edited by a moderator:
Aridis said:
CAN I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT FOR ONE OF THE PSYCHOS?
I'll make a profile tomorrow since its so late and sleep is apparently a thing I need and I have school....

But hot damn I WANT to be a crazy person in this thing! Y'ALL GUNNA DIE (If I get accepted....that is)

@RaraHaruko @Crazycake
YES THE MORE THE----- ahh.... the........ BETTER!!

*falls over

tumblr_mlme9bocTm1rkuc5no1_500.gif

WE GUN KILL THINGS

Oh wait...forgot to finish my sheet....

GUN KILL THINGS AFTER I DO THAT

The Maps that I've gotten done so far are up in the Overview tab. Look at them if you wish, the other map Cake has made will be put up there when it's finished.

Also I'm making my first post, I'm not expecting everyone to have one as long as my own, but I'd like at the VERY MINIMUM a paragraph of 7-10 sentences. But please make your opening post more.

I can't see the maps...It just shows a white square with a paper icon in the middle.

@RaraHaruko question. Is it okay if I make a majority of her psycho-ness a result of the testing? I mean... She won't remember jack shiz from it. But I can imagine that having enhanced senses can make a person a bit loco.

I mean, imma add things to make it so her mind was already pretty weak by the time testing started. But that would be the thing that would make her want to murder everything in the face if they talked too loud or smelled too bad.

Oh and, wrote history fuzz

KurtH6355 said:
I can't see the maps...It just shows a white square with a paper icon in the middle.
8f485a52-33c2-47d4-9934-2086d3df3339-png.169818

25098956-c65a-481b-9a11-9da7bcecc9b4-png.169821

Aridis said:
@RaraHaruko question. Is it okay if I make a majority of her psycho-ness a result of the testing? I mean... She won't remember jack shiz from it. But I can imagine that having enhanced senses can make a person a bit loco.
I mean, imma add things to make it so her mind was already pretty weak by the time testing started. But that would be the thing that would make her want to murder everything in the face if they talked too loud or smelled too bad.

Oh and, wrote history fuzz
If that's what you feel is appropriate, then yes/ By all means. I'd like for you to write her history in the eyes of a scientist then, talking of her as an experiment like in my Augmentation's example in my CS.

RaraHaruko said:
8f485a52-33c2-47d4-9934-2086d3df3339-png.169818

25098956-c65a-481b-9a11-9da7bcecc9b4-png.169821

If that's what you feel is appropriate, then yes/ By all means. I'd like for you to write her history in the eyes of a scientist then, talking of her as an experiment like in my Augmentation's example in my CS.
Haihai. I'll do that right now. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back