• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Let The Games Begin

And I was like

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[dice]11764[/dice]

VERY NICE!!!

And now. . .

[dice]11766[/dice]

HA!

Tooooo bad v.v . . .

For the contestants......

Last edited by a moderator:
Splendid!!!!!

I'm nearly finished with my little matter- then we can go through some contesterings????

Btw- me and the OOC go way WaY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY . . .

back <<

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27298-1384794451-33.gif

Question: What gear if any are characters allowed to have? I wanted a few weapons but I figured I'd check first.

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Question: What gear if any are characters allowed to have? I wanted a few weapons but I figured I'd check first.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhh, good question. . .

What would you be inquiring upon for a weapons?

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Question: What gear if any are characters allowed to have? I wanted a few weapons but I figured I'd check first.

[/QUOTE]
Your character can find weapons strewn about the game, no one is allowed anthing larger then a pocket/switchblade, even the soldiers are stripped of their weapons besides a basic knife.

Ok, thanks. I'll start on my character ASAP.

RaraHaruko said:
Your character can find weapons strewn about the game, no one is allowed anthing larger then a pocket/switchblade, even the soldiers are stripped of their weapons besides a basic knife.

shadowz1995 said:
My character was made. Hopefully you find him to your liking.
erensailor_by_makirou-d6d5ive.gif

I LOVED IT

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Ok, thanks. I'll start on my character ASAP.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mmkegiNqv81rek7mwo1_500.gif

BREAK A LEG!!!!!! aaaaaahhhh punpunpunpunpunpun **falls over**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back