• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Let The Games Begin...

Whatcha think??

• BOO GO HOME RARA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CrimsonEclipse said:
Is this still accepting?
YES!!!! We have a number of slots open and need a few characters---doesn't have to be super detailed CS-- as viewers on the outside. I'm having a few viewers as side characters who know my mains and are trying to figure out what's going on, other viewers could interact with each other and dig deep together. Where did their loved ones go? What the hell did they do to be put in such a horrific situation? Are they going to die? They dig deep and probably suffer from being phone bugged, followed, interrogated, and all the way to disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!!!! We have a number of slots open and need a few characters---doesn't have to be super detailed CS-- as viewers on the outside. I'm having a few viewers as side characters who know my mains and are trying to figure out what's going on, other viewers could interact with each other and dig deep together. Where did their loved ones go? What the hell did they do to be put in such a horrific situation? Are they going to die? They dig deep and probably suffer from being phone bugged, followed, interrogated, and all the way to disappearance.
is this still open

One small problem. The last post in this thread was made September 15, 2015. Anyway, I can see you're new here. Need any help?
Ah! I didn't realize! I don't know, it's just hard to find anything interesting that I can join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back