• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Let The Games Begin...

Whatcha think??

• BOO GO HOME RARA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1

**Plot brought to you by

@RaraHaruko and @Crazycake **

STILL LOOKING FOR CHARACTERS

Detailed - Let The Games Begin | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

five years after WWIII(2018-2025) the US had just begun to rebuild its economy when our once-believed allie, Russia, aids in the attack of a fleet of Cargo ships returning to the West coast, dumping hundreds of gallons of oil and goods into the Pacific. Enraged, America wadges war against North Korea and Russia, kicking off a new World War...

During the drafting process, several hundreds of civilians and militants spanning from privates to Sergents were chosen to be brought overseas to a new allied facility pegged with the task of creating the ultimate soldier. Experiments were held in Germany by a man named Doctor A.K. Haans in attempts to genetically modify the specimen's DNA makeup to give them abilities unlike any other--- these biological-DNA tamperments are known as Augmentations.

While the world holds its breath in anticipation for a mushroom war, The government catches wiff of a long-running game-show that has become popular over the past decade. The show "Let The Games Begin" became a hit during 2015, when political tentions were at its highest. To keep civilians from having heart attacks and going into fits of hesteria because of the sudden impending doom, the governemt took it upon themselves to select several enhanced experiments and donate them as contestants in the ever-growing-popular series. With the government funding the gameshow, and the gameshow funding the fabrication of new technology and equipment for warfare a few stray lives here and there will bring an outcome of the greater good

The game show is set in a large-set state-sized impenetrable dome sectioned off into different environments and filled with abanoned houses and cities. The contestants will have to survive each round, each one more dangerous then the next, while simultaniously keeping peace with each other. The rules are simple, don't die.

Each round, a loser and a winner are selected. The winner is given the option of picking a body part to take from the loser as currency. Certain body parts reward certain carepackages to be arrived at the winner's surviving location. Cameras are hidden in every corner and every nook capturing and streaming the show online and straight into the homes of the apple-pie American family.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm not sure how often I will be able to reply, but I am definitely interested.

Also, TITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds interesting. I'm looking into joining it, just let me know about certain things like character requires age wise, and such. Then I can start on my character for this plot. ( :) )

I messed up my last reply, my bad. I guess I was simply trying to say, I shall like the reply of my reply

Teh Frixz]Hmm so concepts? I've got a character ready to use. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/tatt-subject-404-1.123923/ said:
Modern - Tatt - Subject 404.1 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]
We're in the... 'trial phase' of role-play construction at the moment.

Your H- Subject 404.1 looks like a fine contestant.

Oh, Tatt rather, yes......the audience will respond better if there is a name...

But yes! Concepts!

Essentially- Your characters shall be placed in an environment that.... may have the air of hostility and violence- but, is mainly a team building and over all: Fun, Exciting and Challenging place to be. You'll be put to the test against all sorts of other.... contestants, sometimes towards a common goal, or simply to survi-ceed to the next rounds. The main thing is to be imaginative, innovative and interesting to keep the audience on the edge of their seats.

It won't be a walk in the park by any means, but as long as you keep your head up, and spirits high- I'm sure your characters can accomplish anything!

x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

When do we plan on making characters, and how do we go about making them?

I'm using an older concept and simply retweaking as needed. I've been around the block here a few times (cough *years* cough) and I keep concepts on hand to use as needed.

After that, I just make life miserable as possible for my characters and write hopefully emotionally impactful posts

Modern - Tatt - Subject 404.1 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]
I'm not sure her Augmentation is feezible... we can't really cure death. People in this rp have to be able to die, you know?

I'm suggesting playing as more then one character, or as a Guard, because we'll certainly need guards. Regeneration is an ability I can allow, but coming back from the dead I simply can't allow, I'm sorry.

Slinkies are for punks, and you my friend are not a punk! RETURN!

Rune said:
When do we plan on making characters, and how do we go about making them?
I'm making Character Sheets

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Well, it's not revival as we know it but I understand. I'll slink away ;)

[/QUOTE]
Why are you leaving? ;________;

There are so many other Augmentations out there....

Oh I know, but I was just planning on practicing with the character. Seeing as it won't fit I'll move on. Your game will be plenty busy enough, don't worry :P

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Oh I know, but I was just planning on practicing with the character. Seeing as it won't fit I'll move on. Your game will be plenty busy enough, don't worry :P

[/QUOTE]
Meeeeeeehhhhhhh okay ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back