• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let ship the old mens together!(MxM forever search)

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sue me or dont sue me, but imma put my point down. I'm searchin for rp partners who are down to rp bearded or wrinkled men together in gritty settings. (that sounds really bad out of context yo, but uhh i'm sure you get the picture?)

Some things to note of:

- Please be of age, we're dealing with mature topics. (18+ only)
- most rps will be here but if discord is your jam then hey we can always start there too whatever works for ya.
- no one liners cause i will cry if i get those also please 3rd pov. (one para or multi para works!)
- i have no life so i am as active as multiple replies a day.
- please dont make me do all the plotting, there's no point in doing so if im just giving all the info and no returns for it, fastest way to kill my vibe. (come on it's called roleplaying not writing my own novel) rping is about making wonderful story together so build characters stories, surprise me and lets geek into it! (ooc is great but hey im shy too so its not a must)
- i know we ghost thats understandable, i know i do that too. so youre welcome to knock my dms down whenever you feel like it again, hey no hard feelings at all dont be scared i seriously dont bite lmao.

So basically i am looking to rp out a couple of settings i will list down below.

This War of ours,
It's an old setting i have written a small part in but had it's own spin on it (my best friend's original rp, yes i have their permission cause i love their brilliant mind like damn this thing is good mate). Military war and nitty gritty of betrayal and trauma along with questionable morals. (and many more lol) this one is very heavy and sets on very mature themes so heads up on that, but it will be a setting of ending a long war between a secret organization and a corrupt officials. (think metal gear solid kind of shenanigans and you're good to go) Utilizing gift's or powers integrated into one's essence/ dna. see the lore here this war of ours

The Tyrant's Truth, (craving it the most)
So Fantasy and medieval with a setting of a tyrant for an emperor, You can expect betrayal and cruelty displayed here. It's basically another war or uprising against the tyrannical ruler who continues to crush neighboring kingdoms and oppress his people and subjects, with an alliance to lead the rebellion within the remaining kingdoms who opposes the tyrant. A prophecy is guarded closely by the emperor himself, with the answer to world peace and a selfish secret that may jeopardize the whole foundation of what the kingdoms stands for.

Character i use for this plot:
Art by Alle Page
alle-page-dgxb-png.1107606

"Edward The Heartless"
Edward Williams Rutherford
Tyrannical Emperor of Edonia

A cruel and cunning man, slaughtering millions with his own hands. Gifted in swordsmanship and his intellect is quite frightening as he will resort to treacherous scheme with horrible methods that sullies the very heart of humanity. Nothing is above him and his order is absolute, bloodshed and death does not brought fear to his mind. He found it hilarious that many would try to end his life and he rejoice within the very challenge of survival, he will claim control till the last of his breath. He laughs at the face of death and all who opposes him, he mocks them and cheer the very spectacle of kingdoms and nations crumbling onto the ground. one would question what was his weakness, there was indeed one. A secret hidden away from the world, kept tightly sealed between towering walls surrounded by fortress of solitude. Only The emperor has access to that place, his magic and the predecessors before him had guarded it to this day. The only place left untouched by the cruel bloodied hands of the empire, a garden of eden tucked under cold stone walls inside the capital. A remnant from days long gone, a beacon of hope for the warriors defying the tyrant's authority.

Valhalla For The King's Throne, taken
Medieval still but this time we are messing around with the vikings, A clan of vikings arriving on unnamed land neighboring beside a corrupted kingdom. With a mission to expand the clan's influence and land, the clan's strategist had devise a plan that would bring them all riches and overthrow the struggling power within the neighboring kingdom with a secret that would put others at odds and either ensure the clan's victory or it's utter demise.

And many more, with vampires, sky pirates, just ask and i'll be happy to list it or you can bring one to the table and i'm sure we'll come up with something

with all these settings in mind, as much as i love every different dynamic and variety of characters. We need some love for the older farts- wait what i mean give me all the bearded gremlin and old wiser or a man who just been through time like a hokey puck, we're here to rp out potential midlife crisis and back pain cause yay to growing old.

for fc please no anime, like realism or semi real (even realistic fc) would be a nice jazz.

alright, i shall look forward to your uhh "daddy" characters (the cringe is real, i am dead) dm me or comment here idk. peace!

Last edited:
Im actually kinda interested in the viking one xD ive never played this pairing before and honestly sounds hella fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back