• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Let Me Write You Lyrics!

Is This Really Worth Me Doing? (Post details)

• Yeah man, do my OC pls senpai-kun

• Uh- yass brah, here's a fandom character: do it now

• Sure dude, here's something else you can try

• Nah go kys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kloudy

The Lore Savant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! So I like to write lyrics to songs and beats. I'd prefer rap (because I suck at singing xD) but I can write you songs too.

"Why tf would I want you to do this?" you say? Well gimme your OC, link me up their character sheet and tell me stuff they've done in an rp and I'll write them a little personal song all about them! That "theme song" section in the character sheet must used for something, right?

So yeah, feel free to comment or pm me a request and I'll see what I can do. ; )

(Just in case you think I'm bad and this is a waste of time.)
(Based off a really evil demon character I made called Khaoul. The beat is not mine so go to the channel in the video to find out where the credit for that is due. Lyrics are mine though.)

(Start rapping at 0:27)

Be careful where you step at night: he's out hunting,
Don't dare to reason with him, its all about the hunt ting,
He'll sniff you out like a wolf mixed with a bloodhound,
And smash you to pieces like your the value of the British pound!

Time for the first round of your demise,
Watch you making a quick retreat like Reijing or Sumire's,
For such a felonious villain, this should be no surprise,
I'll just be chillin' and drinking your blood as you cry out your eyes!

FEED ME! A hungry beast howls in the night;
Best leave the feast or you'll be in for quite a fright!
It's such a sight: watching such a demonic energy fight,
It's virtually a felony, incredibly: the jaws that bite!

It's larger than his bark, and it screams "Murder!"
As the furry team is scared to the seams and screams, "Don't hurt her!"
But he pays no heed to each plead: he harbours a hateful hunger,
Like a butcher for the damned, he'll carve off your flesh and soul and murmur:

"I hunger, it is you I must consume..."
With such conviction you practically sense it spelling out your doom,
It's like an addiction, an affliction when you finally hear the sobering boom,
He has arrived, stay alive - he'll have destroyed your village soon.

Hear a warlord's roar as it tells stories of all the bodies he tore through,
A demonic presence about as intoxicating as chronic incense,
Watch as he tears apart your people; rip down your church's steeple,
Feel your courage drain away as your pray for your life: "Your whole race is feeble!"

But he is here, an Immortal Devil has joined the party now,
So go ahead and kiss your loved ones goodbye, ciao!
You will beaten, sleepin' like a cretin, repeatedly eaten like cow,
Who's the cause of all this chaos? It's fucking: "KHAOUL!"

If you have any specific themes, ideas or beats/music you want me to include then please say so. And hey, perhaps I might even consider rapping it for you (won't sing it though, lol) if you really want. I got some recording stuff, could be fun.

Current Request List:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (Done)
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit (Done)
Entarriance Entarriance (To do)
Idea Idea (Queued)
KingofAesir KingofAesir (Queued)
Starving-Aristocrat Starving-Aristocrat (Queued)

Hit me up,

~Kloudy Kloud

Last edited:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Here ya go buddy:

"A warrior, a ronin- My name is Havel Maewha,
I am a soldier, I am Death and I am 'an ice cold killer',
Do not challenge me, for you will see, my blade is a gut spiller,
No filler, I am realer, my strikes make me an anti-healer!"

A deadly assassin, he's gassin' whole armies with just his blade,
Moving from glade to glade, never fighting in the shade,
Leave the house? You should have stayed, in blood- he will be payed,
One strike from this manmade monster man will make your soul fade.

Two weathered weapons that whisper secrets of the afterlife,
Anger the user and they will both be after your life,
Feel the abuser as he twists the hot knife,
Deal with the chooser of who lives and who dies through struggle and strife.

He is dangerous, don't derange us with a fatal blow to the brain,
Don't flame us with your fury and that 'hate all' pain,
As the veil comes down, your vision spins around,
and you seem tame, yet not the same and we see the reason for your fame:

Oni Ittö-Ryū. The Demonic One-sword style.
Your flesh, he will cut through, try to stop it and stay a while.
Your body, his sword will defile as the bodies stack on stacking piles,
His disciplined death delivering means he will not give in to any riles.

With legendary skill he takes a bow and fires like a medieval sniper,
And like this scary commentary he wipes out those insects like a windscreen wiper,
Raining Hell from Heaven, hear the church bells ringing,
In his head - there is a demon roaring at all the death he's bringing!

(Okay, wait the beat's next bar out to get your breath and prepare to speed run this next part. Just keep going with this next verse, don't stop. 2 breaths total. Start when it drops.)

Khaoul to Havel:
One, my evil son, rip down the sun, have some fun, make them all run,
Two, we know it's too true, when you're through you do what you do, choke 'em 'till they're blue,
Three, they can't see you and me will be free from this weakly sickly colony, we are deadly, they are dead meat like they're Dogmeat in the hotseat, they are not elite in the heat of this meet and greet, this is quite a feat.

(Wait for the beat to calm down.)

Havel to Khaoul:
I am Havel. I am the samurai.
Just the sight of my blades will make you cry,
Just touching my bow could cause you to die,
So cower when you see me go by...

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Sure, lemme work my magic!

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Here ya go buddy:

"A warrior, a ronin- My name is Havel Maewha,
I am a soldier, I am Death and I am 'an ice cold killer',
Do not challenge me, for you will see, my blade is a gut spiller,
No filler, I am realer, my strikes make me an anti-healer!"

A deadly assassin, he's gassin' whole armies with just his blade,
Moving from glade to glade, never fighting in the shade,
Leave the house? You should have stayed, in blood- he will be payed,
One strike from this manmade monster man will make your soul fade.

Two weathered weapons that whisper secrets of the afterlife,
Anger the user and they will both be after your life,
Feel the abuser as he twists the hot knife,
Deal with the chooser of who lives and who dies through struggle and strife.

He is dangerous, don't derange us with a fatal blow to the brain,
Don't flame us with your fury and that 'hate all' pain,
As the veil comes down, your vision spins around,
and you seem tame, yet not the same and we see the reason for your fame:

Oni Ittö-Ryū. The Demonic One-sword style.
Your flesh, he will cut through, try to stop it and stay a while.
Your body, his sword will defile as the bodies stack on stacking piles,
His disciplined death delivering means he will not give in to any riles.

With legendary skill he takes a bow and fires like a medieval sniper,
And like this scary commentary he wipes out those insects like a windscreen wiper,
Raining Hell from Heaven, hear the church bells ringing,
In his head - there is a demon roaring at all the death he's bringing!

(Okay, wait the beat's next bar out to get your breath and prepare to speed run this next part. Just keep going with this next verse, don't stop. 2 breaths total. Start when it drops.)

Khaoul to Havel:
One, my evil son, rip down the sun, have some fun, make them all run,
Two, we know it's too true, when you're through you do what you do, choke 'em 'till they're blue,
Three, they can't see you and me will be free from this weakly sickly colony, we are deadly, they are dead meat like they're Dogmeat in the hotseat, they are not elite in the heat of this meet and greet, this is quite a feat.

(Wait for the beat to calm down.)

Havel to Khaoul:
I am Havel. I am the samurai.
Just the sight of my blades will make you cry,
Just touching my bow could cause you to die,
So cower when you see me go by...

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Sure, lemme work my magic!

Hahahahahahahahahaha oh my godddsss bruuhhhhhhhh hahahahaha. That was awesome. I spammed the like button like 20 times

Hahahahahahahahahaha oh my godddsss bruuhhhhhhhh hahahahaha. That was awesome. I spammed the like button like 20 times

XD I'm glad you liked it bro! If you got any more characters then I'd be happy to help ya out there too. : )

heyyy THIS IS SUPER COOL LET ME SAY THAT?// I've had to written short proses and stuff for english class which I freely centered around my characters, but never straight out lyrics. I really applaud you for what you do- are you choosing to go into any artistic career or is this for fun? Have you written your own songs before??

hey there so i have 4 characters im considering using for a webcomic some day but as of right now they kind of exist
itd be neat if you made a song
please excuse my code this is from last year and i havent fixed it at all
please feel free to ask for advice! And you're in no need to do all of them at once; nor write a separate song, you could always mash it all into one! I'm not needy on what I want, I just like to see how you'd interpret them ;;

• C H E C K E R B O A R D S Y N D I C A T E

qLLc7DN.png

B I O G R A P H Y​

Known as the Checkerboard Syndicate, it was a rather well-known branch from a growing mafia group (criminal organization) with underground garrisons scattered in a few cities. The Checkerboard Syndicate contained a variety of methods to "divide and conquer" in comparison to other competing organizations. It was broken into 4 divisons, all maintained by a few head members.

"CHESSMASTERS" were what these head members were called. They didn't hold a specific role, but rather had a proficiency or general experience in each. Their weren't a lot, and they typically served to be the order-givers and strategizers. Other times, it was where most hitmans and assassins were present. People admitted as a Chessmaster usually graduate from one of the other 3 divisions.

"KINGS" focused more on influence and typically creative connections with a variety of people. It was primarily through these secretive social networks where bribes took place, black market auctions, and anything involving a large amount of people and associating oneself. It also focused on covering up any noticed crimes, known as "framing". Able to use the concept of blackmailing to push blame onto someone else, fabricated friendships was what they were best at.

"KNIGHTS" had the least amount of people, next to Chessmasters. They focused on spying and gaining intel, ironical to their title. Next to gaining information on a variety of people, a few typically dabbled along the medical field, serving to be some of the few important doctors of the syndicate. While it started off as purely intel, it also became the branch involving the Red Market, where illegal surgeries and organ trade took place.

"ROOKS" were the most popular group. They, don't particularly have a role, other than to be thugs, goons, and crudely follow orders. It was a rather large and carefree group of people, considered delinquents by the general public. While serving under the Checkerboard Syndicate, Rooks carried their own social system. There were regularly scheduled matches, tournaments, and games among the Rooks. They held there own rankings, where winning matches grants you "Thoroughfare Credits", allowing you to save them to rise in rankings, or spend them on things within the Rooks such as illegal weapons.

And these, right here, are a group of lead-roles who have absolutely no idea what they're doing, playing Chinese Checkers with each other on Friday nights.

R E L A T I O N S H I P

sxJSpSc.png

I am in the process of creating a roleplay so I may hit you up

No problem dawg, I gotchu. xD

heyyy THIS IS SUPER COOL LET ME SAY THAT?// I've had to written short proses and stuff for english class which I freely centered around my characters, but never straight out lyrics. I really applaud you for what you do- are you choosing to go into any artistic career or is this for fun? Have you written your own songs before??

hey there so i have 4 characters im considering using for a webcomic some day but as of right now they kind of exist
itd be neat if you made a song
please excuse my code this is from last year and i havent fixed it at all
please feel free to ask for advice! And you're in no need to do all of them at once; nor write a separate song, you could always mash it all into one! I'm not needy on what I want, I just like to see how you'd interpret them ;;

• C H E C K E R B O A R D S Y N D I C A T E

qLLc7DN.png

B I O G R A P H Y​

Known as the Checkerboard Syndicate, it was a rather well-known branch from a growing mafia group (criminal organization) with underground garrisons scattered in a few cities. The Checkerboard Syndicate contained a variety of methods to "divide and conquer" in comparison to other competing organizations. It was broken into 4 divisons, all maintained by a few head members.

"CHESSMASTERS" were what these head members were called. They didn't hold a specific role, but rather had a proficiency or general experience in each. Their weren't a lot, and they typically served to be the order-givers and strategizers. Other times, it was where most hitmans and assassins were present. People admitted as a Chessmaster usually graduate from one of the other 3 divisions.

"KINGS" focused more on influence and typically creative connections with a variety of people. It was primarily through these secretive social networks where bribes took place, black market auctions, and anything involving a large amount of people and associating oneself. It also focused on covering up any noticed crimes, known as "framing". Able to use the concept of blackmailing to push blame onto someone else, fabricated friendships was what they were best at.

"KNIGHTS" had the least amount of people, next to Chessmasters. They focused on spying and gaining intel, ironical to their title. Next to gaining information on a variety of people, a few typically dabbled along the medical field, serving to be some of the few important doctors of the syndicate. While it started off as purely intel, it also became the branch involving the Red Market, where illegal surgeries and organ trade took place.

"ROOKS" were the most popular group. They, don't particularly have a role, other than to be thugs, goons, and crudely follow orders. It was a rather large and carefree group of people, considered delinquents by the general public. While serving under the Checkerboard Syndicate, Rooks carried their own social system. There were regularly scheduled matches, tournaments, and games among the Rooks. They held there own rankings, where winning matches grants you "Thoroughfare Credits", allowing you to save them to rise in rankings, or spend them on things within the Rooks such as illegal weapons.

And these, right here, are a group of lead-roles who have absolutely no idea what they're doing, playing Chinese Checkers with each other on Friday nights.

R E L A T I O N S H I P

sxJSpSc.png

Hey, thanks man! I mean, in terms of writing in general I aspire to be an author when I get really old, but as of now and in the near future songwriting is just a hobby, like rping. : )

And yeah, I'll totally make some songs for your characters. I'll do one for each character when and if I have time. : D

Looks interesting.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/saving-these-character-from-various-rps.278369/

help yaself. :)

Kneckt would be my first choice to get a rap for, though. He´s the bug on the first page, I think?

Ooh, I shall indeed! Beware, there's apparently quite the list already though. I'll try to alternate per people with multiple characters they want done. : )

Oh lord he made a thread /faints

XD You know you want more. Come on, gimme a character. I gotchu too~ ; D

I swear, the hardest part about all this isn't actually thinking up stuff to write or getting everything to rhyme, it's finding a goddamn beat that suits the character! XD

Anyways, I found a beat for Anita, TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit , I'll start working on the lyrics now. 8 bars/verses is okay, right?

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Here you go, I hope you like it! : D

Data Retrieved.

. . .

Rebooting Program...

. . .

. . .

ERROR 097
-
Reboot Initialisation Interrupted (56%)
-

Recommendation: BE WARNED

. . .

Incoming Message From [Unk0wnH4ck3r]

Play Message?

> Yes

No

. . .

(Start rapping at 0:34)

I am an attacker, a taxer of technology; I'm a hacker,
And rapper, an adapter, a mad hatter and a bitch slapper,
Getting faster, I'll cast an anti-virus catcher on your computer, make you look stupider and still manage to look daring and dapper.

I'll hack ya, jump into your system and burrow in,
Like a carjacker, I'll hijack tha hard drive with a hard dive into the cesspit of your sin.
I can see what's within; it is disgustin',

Trust me, it is darker then the dark web or the government we trust in.

(Loading... Waiting for the beat to come back online... Loading...)

I jump from server to server like a pro, I'm no noob learner,
I'm the precursor of the cursor and the curser, I curse with fervour,
As the silent observer and the not-so-silent preserver,
of the peace, I deserve a chance to say: I'm a chaos reserver!

A straight troll taking the toll of not knowing at all,
The face value pressure of being normal, unoriginal or uncool.
Simply only knowing one thing, given to her at the dice roll,
Ultimate power, and ultimate control...

(Error... Bar is too hot... Overheating in the central processing system... Error... Drop Imminent...)

There's an error? I'm the error! I'm a cyber terror,
I hope it's getting clearer and clearer as an interferer,
I'm getting nearer, I'm the techno killer and your the trapped fearer,
I've strapped you to the backseat of your computer, brick on the pedal and I'm the steerer!

Oh, hang on, just so we're on the same page:
(Speed Boosters primed. Prepare To Engage...)
I'm like an angry sage with all this rage, a mage of the plagued and it's all staged,
Arranged on stage, a world of technology caged in a cage!

Such a vast network for me to work; its virtually limitless,
If not you then me, but somebody should limit this,
The amount of lives my power could ruin leaves me listless and it could list less,
I could crash the whole world - without a single witness.

No limiters, inhibitors, just simply contributors,
Building me a platform, to terraform and sell like distributors,
I could be so powerful, indelible, unbeatable, incredible,
But hey, it's chill, I'll just stay as your cute little glitch gal~

. . .

End Of Message From [AnitaTheVirus].

. . .

Download Complete.

Anita.exe Successfully Installed.

. . .

ERROR

. . .

Attempting Program Reboot (2nd Attempt).

. . .

I'll be working on other people's characters tomorrow, it's 2am here. ; )
Night!

Hmm how could I do this... Mine are mainly all fandom based *looks down* plus I don't know who would fit for a rap.

Hmm how could I do this... Mine are mainly all fandom based *looks down* plus I don't know who would fit for a rap.

Just do whatever you want, I'm open to basically anything really. : ) I'll leave it up to you to decide though.

Entarriance Entarriance Idea Idea Sorry I haven't done anything for you two yet, I've been incredibly busy what with school and all that. Just bare with me and I'll get something up for y'all. : D

You said you write them for songs to?

Yeah, if you check the bottom of the OP then there should be a list of those I've done, the person I'm doing and those I have yet to do.

If you give me a character sheet then I can add you to it. : )

I'm in a 1x1 where my character is a piano player/singer. You think you could write a song for her to sing? Doesn't have to be out to music or anything, I just need the lyrics. I have a short CS I could send you for her. Let me know!

I'm in a 1x1 where my character is a piano player/singer. You think you could write a song for her to sing? Doesn't have to be out to music or anything, I just need the lyrics. I have a short CS I could send you for her. Let me know!

Sure thing! Just send me the cs and I'll see what I can do. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back