• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Let Me Write You Lyrics!

Is This Really Worth Me Doing? (Post details)

• Yeah man, do my OC pls senpai-kun

• Uh- yass brah, here's a fandom character: do it now

• Sure dude, here's something else you can try

• Nah go kys

Results are only viewable after voting.
Real sorry to those who have been waiting ages for their lyrics, exams are literally next week and I'm officially in panic mode. xD

I'll get around to writing some stuff up soon, but do expect a much slower output time from me. I gottsa revise! ;-;

Lol, rip you guys if you're still waiting for me to make these. xD

You're amazing. I... I don't do character sheets. And that makes me sad. I mean, I could do some 'splainin' about my OC, but if you need a sheet, I'll gladly pull one out of my... uh... bilges.

You're amazing. I... I don't do character sheets. And that makes me sad. I mean, I could do some 'splainin' about my OC, but if you need a sheet, I'll gladly pull one out of my... uh... bilges.

Thanks, but idk if you'd really want me to promise you one of these. As you can probably tell from how this thread went, I'm not particularly reliable. Still, send me something if you want and I'll see if I can work some magic. The more you send/give me an idea of what you want, the better it'll be.

Thanks, but idk if you'd really want me to promise you one of these. As you can probably tell from how this thread went, I'm not particularly reliable. Still, send me something if you want and I'll see if I can work some magic. The more you send/give me an idea of what you want, the better it'll be.
Well, I'd hate to put any pressure on you... Even if there's no obligation to do it, there's still that feeling of potentially letting someone down if it's not done.

Well, I'd hate to put any pressure on you... Even if there's no obligation to do it, there's still that feeling of potentially letting someone down if it's not done.

I say that more out of concern for you wasting your time than my personal feelings. Still, I'm sure I can get you something. I'm feeling a little creative lately anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back