• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πΏπ‘’𝑑 𝑀𝑒 π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦ π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  | 1 π‘₯ 1 π‘†π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘β„Ž |

Kass

Sounds of the ocean
tumblr_oyv077PMwv1v8qkewo4_1280 (1).jpg

w e l c o m e
β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
hello, my name is Kass and welcome to my search thread. i will be listing something that you need to know about me as a roleplayer, then i will be listing some of my rules. if you see something that interests you please don't hesitate to reply to my thread or send a pm my way.

r u l e s
β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
Rule #1
be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but i feel the need to state it anyway.

Rule #2
no mary or gary Sue's please.

Rule #3
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #4
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

Rule #5
please use realistic face claims or descriptions, the length of the sheet is up to you.

Rule #6
no ghosting, it's just very rude so if you start to dislike our roleplay please tell me!!

Rule #7
i allow dark theme but it all depends on what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Rule #8
i cannot stress this enough, help me plot!! it's a very important factor to our roleplay.

c r i t e r i a
β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
Fact #1
i only every play female roles, if that is the case for you too then i do double. but i double either way.

Fact #2
romance is something that i love to have in my roleplay, if you're looking for something platonic then this is not the thread for you.

Fact #3
i'm huge on visuals, sometimes i will use pictures, make mood boards, playlists, and more.

Fact #4
occ friendly, i like to get to know my partner but if that makes you uncomfortable please let me know.

Fact #5
i write in third person past or present tense (depending on you) i'm also literate, i can give you 6 to 5 paragraphs per reply.

Fact #6
i only have ever write mxf pairings but i'm going to try something new, i'm open to fxf but i will only take a couple of partners for fxf.

Fact #7
i can roleplay in private messages or i can do it on a thread, honestly i don't have a preference. it's all up to you!

Fact #8
if you want to roleplay offsite then i don't mind, we can do discord, google docs, or google hangouts. up to you!!!

Fact #9
when i double, i let people pick the face claim for the male character, but it all depends on what my partner wants to do.

p a i r i n g s
** means i have a general idea for it , but it's something that we can add to.

β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
womanizer x girl
bad boy x good girl
bad girl x good guy
rich x middle class
ceo's son x journalist**
single parent x babysitter
roommate x roommate
famous singer x fan
drug dealer x preachers daughter**
popular boy x nerdy girl
dancer x football boy**
county girl x bad boy**
rival school student x rival school student**

s u p e r n a t u r a l p a i r i n g s
β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
vampire x hybrid
human x vampire
witch x vampire
hybrid x wolf
demon x demon hunter
lucifer x girl
demon x angel

f a n d o m s
β”€βŠΉβŠ±β˜†βŠ°βŠΉβ”€
supernatural - looking for dean winchester
criminal minds - looking for spencer reid
the flash - looking for barry allen
the arrow - looking for oliver queen
ncis - looking for tony dinozzo

alright my wonderful people that is everything right now, i will be adding more as time goes on. plots may be something i add but i have to wipe some up before adding anything for it, anyways if you saw something that you liked please pm me or reply to the thread. i would love to hear from you, also i write in lowercase for my thread but when were write i will follow the rules of writing. thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, i hope to hear for you!

Last edited:
Hi! IΒ΄m willing to roleplay as Dean for Supernatural, and I am willing to oc womanizer x girl, mafia boss x victim/girl, well... most of them, so if you PM me we can see what works best! I love plotting, I love ooc chats and I love making detailed character sheets. I am a female myself, but if you're OK with that I can very easily RP as a guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back