• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let Me Bite You~

What should be our school mascot?

• white lion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bear

• rhino

• other

• Total voters
sgtmickey said:
Vampire bat...
morcegobolaf_by_daieny-d8gs7ox.png
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....... Pikachu!~ (When I sneeze it apparently sounds like I'm saying 'Pika-Chu'.... Random fact. Lol. xD :3 :D )

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I'll try and apply later xD
You are so mean to me :(

[/QUOTE]
NUUUUUUUU!~... Accept the tough-love. (*^*)(*^*)(*^*)

(:3)

TheHappyPikachu said:
NUUUUUUUU!~... Accept the tough-love. (*^*)(*^*)(*^*)
(:3)
:( not at my pc right now so I'll have to apply later :( curious about how vampire aging works. Can I has a talking skull buddy?

sgtmickey said:
u changed ur profile pic.....u don't liek mine anymore? ;w;
xD NUUU!!!!~ I LOVED IT! (Legit, it's still one of the slides on my background wall and I intend to keep it that way. :3) xD :3 :D :D :D X3

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]
:( not at my pc right now so I'll have to apply later :( curious about how vampire aging works. Can I has a talking skull buddy?

[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming it's similar to humans though they retain a more "youthful" look...? Not sure but that's what I'm assuming.

StoneWolf18 said:
DEAR LORD I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE HERE...
Anyone know if a human spot is open?
Defiantly. xD (I'm pretty sure those are unlimited.... WAIT. I KNEW I FORGOT TO TAG SOMEONE. SORRY STONE-SENPAI!!!!~ >W<)

StoneWolf18 said:
I'm assuming it's similar to humans though they retain a more "youthful" look...? Not sure but that's what I'm assuming.
[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]

[/QUOTE]
I assume what Stone said is correct.

StoneWolf18 said:
That's why I'm asking lol it isn't covered xD

Mitchs98 said:
Those moments when you contemplate using the main chick from Moon Phase for your cs..
xD

Sgt Gomez]That's why I'm asking lol it isn't covered xD [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17987-marshmallow/ said:
@Marshmallow[/URL] Where'd yo' run off too!? xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD NUUU!!!!~ I LOVED IT! (Legit, it's still one of the slides on my background wall and I intend to keep it that way. :3) xD :3 :D :D :D X3
I like u pikachu-Chan! You're so adorbable

475d02077fb383c460fb421359f62b92.jpg

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Now I wonder what the oldest age is :P

[/QUOTE]
They aren't immortal so if an 80 year old vampire (which would most likely be quite frail, all things considered) was able to keep feeding and stay alive...-shrugs-

I would play it safe and not go with anything that would seem marry sue ish.

So in roughly under an hour the page numbers multiplied by three, 75% of which, is pika's posts.

StoneWolf18 said:
They aren't immortal so if an 80 year old vampire (which would most likely be quite frail, all things considered) was able to keep feeding and stay alive...-shrugs-
I would play it safe and not go with anything that would seem marry sue ish.
Noted lol I was thinking 19 or 20 that's why :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back