• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let Me Bite You~

What should be our school mascot?

• white lion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bear

• rhino

• other

• Total voters
Jazimon said:
Not even sure how or why I got tagged here xD but I'll check it out.
... 0-0 Because I saw you in my alerts and thought I needed one more person so I went why the hell not. (Pls you has panda profile pic. xD )

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Doth thou summon me?

[/QUOTE]
YUS. xD

hopelessfangirl said:
What is this?
... Umm... read the overview. xD I saw, I tagged, I went. xD

@Marshmallow I have a feeling you'll probably want to open up more spaces in the RP with how many people just got tagged xD unless a smaller RP is what you're looking for

AND SO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (Along with being the 11th most followed person on the site) PIKACHU'S LEGACY OF OVER TAGGING RP's WHEN SHE REALLY WANTS THEM TO START SOONER CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!~

xD :3 :D :D :D X3

Hmmmm is it possible for me to reserve a male human? ^w^

@Marshmellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually..ACTUALLY! I KNOW WHAT THIS IS BASED OFF OF(or maybe it's pure conincidence 0:)! It's based off of Vampire Knight, rite?

Mitchs98 said:
I have a big tag wall too if you want me to use it :0?
Nah. xD This is just my small, temporary one I made, I have one with over 300 people in it... somewhere.... xD

Mitchs98 said:
Actually..ACTUALLY! I KNOW WHAT THIS IS BASED OFF OF(or maybe it's pure conincidence 0:)! It's based off of Vampire Knight, rite?
Dat's what I thought. xD

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Still confused on the story :P

[/QUOTE]
READ IT AGAIN THEN.

VAMPIRES. SCHOOL. HUMANS.

Other jazz... xD

In my professional opinion(which really isn't professional at all), who really cares how many of each there are, its not like its gona be an immedate war between them or anything.

And if we are... that'll be pretty damn dumb considering vamps should be staying.. you know.. secretive...

That said, @Marshmallow do you mind if I pm you with an idea?

Orikanyo said:
In my professional opinion(which really isn't professional at all), who really cares how many of each there are, its not like its gona be an immedate war between them or anything.
And if we are... that'll be pretty damn dumb considering vamps should be staying.. you know.. secretive...

That said, @Marshmallow do you mind if I pm you with an idea?
Now I is suspicious. (*^*)

Yeaaah now with that sudden revelation of this being based off of(at-least partially) of an awesome anime I'll into sheet faster ^-^

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I got that much :P

[/QUOTE]
... Lol.

:P xD :3 :D

Mitchs98 said:
Yeaaah now with that sudden revelation of this being based off of(at-least partially) of an awesome anime I'll into sheet faster ^-^
You'll 'into' a sheet?.... 0-0 Wha!?~...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back