• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let me be your pokemon

Insanitation

I'm Kevin, just turned 25 but don't let that fool you because I'm not that good. Not sure what skill level I'd rank myself at so I'll stick with beginner. I'll try to mirror but if you toss me a novel I just might poop myself. Don't expect big replies consistently, my brain will malfunction. 1-3 paragraphs is normal for me, sometimes more. If you've got a plot idea, throw it at me and if you've got an OC bring them. I can't do canon justice. I don't have 10 posts so either you PM me or it's in a thread.

What I'm craving: Pokemon (Me) x Trainer (You) or Pokemon x Pokemon

I want to be Pikachu. I know it's a popular one but it's been my favorite since Pokemon Yellow. If you absolutely can't deal with Pikachu I suppose I could be another.

You may pick the region as I love them all.

As my trainer you will get to give me a nickname if you so choose.

I'd rather not be bound by the 4 moves and turn-based laws.

No auto hits, unless against an npc introduced by the one hitting.

I'm willing to double as a trainer too, if you'll double as my starter Pokemon. Out of fairness, you can pick my starter.

I'd kind of like a dark approach to it, where pokemon can get seriously hurt or sometimes die in battles.

Anime rules when it comes to resistances, that means if the pokemon tries hard enough it will inflict damage regardless on if it's not very effective/no effect as long as it doesn't happen like every time. (Like when Pikachu zaps ground types in the show)

It would make it easier if the trainers could understand their pokemon as well.

Non-negotiable:

Regular Pokemon, not anthropomorphized.

Basic cookie cutter plot ideas:

Trainer x Pokemon

Trainer(s) just starting out, one gets a pokemon that makes a less than competent starter who doesn't seem to like people at first, and the other gets one that's trusting and eager right off the bat.

Pokemon x Pokemon

Wild pokemon who have been unlikely best friends and have to work together to keep free from trainers and keep safe from other pokemon. Maybe one of them gets captured and the other tries to find them.

Two pokemon belonging to the same trainer that don't see eye to eye but are forced to team up in double battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy to do this with you:

Pokemon x Pokemon

Wild pokemon who have been unlikely best friends and have to work together to keep free from trainers and keep safe from other pokemon. Maybe one of them gets captured and the other tries to find them.

WolfOfProphecys said:
I'd be happy to do this with you:
Pokemon x Pokemon

Fantastic, how would you like to do it, thread or pm?

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]If you're still looking for a RP partner, I'd be happy to do any of the plots.

[/QUOTE]
I am, how about the trainer and pokemon one?

Insanitation said:
I am, how about the trainer and pokemon one?
I'm up for it. Since I also haven't reached the minimum requirement, I can't send a PM either. Maybe make a thread and speak further in OOC chat?

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]I'm up for it. Since I also haven't reached the minimum requirement, I can't send a PM either. Maybe make a thread and speak further in OOC chat?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe, but I'm not even quite sure what I'm doing with thread starting.

Edit: like other than these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back