• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Len to Rin and a tail

CharmyPie (gone~)

TAKEN QUEEN
@Idea

Cesca tied her usual yellow ribbon on her top. She eyed herself in the mirror as she stood in front of it; she saw her azure blue eyes, her short blonde hair, and her pale skin. She took two white hair pins from her dresser and clipped her bangs to the side, thinking that that made her look more presentable. Behind her, her bed was neatly fixed, not a crease in place. Her bedroom walls were light orange, a few posters of oranges and cats hung on them. Her hands fumbled with her hair one last time. Her reflection caught a glimpse of worry in her eyes. No matter how many times she's gone over it, the first day of school always gave her a strange feeling of worry. 

Finally, she took a deep breath and smiled at herself. Today will be a good day. She assured herself as she went down stairs and out the door. Her mother has already gone ahead of her to work. Waiting for her in the doorpost was her driver.

"Don't you look dashing." He commented.

"Hey, I always am." She grinned as she got in the car door. 

(Len´s POV)

The clock ticked again, I gazed upon that endless countdown to my doom, with just an hour and a half left for it. I gulped, folding back the letter in my hand.

"They even sent a uniform..." I growled. There was no going back at this point. Somehow and without knowing it, I managed to sink deeper than I ever thought I could into this problem. And this home, sweet home of mine? I would try to keep it up as long as I could, but it could very well turn out that I´d loose it. After all, I already had to quit my job because of this. I gulped, reaching out for the clothes laying on my bed. The words of the letter, however, were still resonating in my mind.

"Dear candidate to our establishment

Hyouka´s congratulates you on passing our exam! You have been officially enrolled into our school, and will be promptly welcomed."

After I was dressed, I climbed down the stairs for breakfast. It would look bad to go there on an empty stomach, but I wasn´t sure if I had time to go buy breakfast like I usually did. At times like these were when I really wished I could afford a refrigerator. I looked around in the tiny bark baskets, checked for any remains in my bowl, labeled "Len Chardea", until I finally came around something, the bread from last Thursday. I sighed in relief that I dropped it, as at least that way I didn´t eat it at the time.

"As we are an internal school, of course, you will come to live in the dorms with us. You will be supplied with food, and drinks in our cafeteria, and your apartment will have spare uniforms and some formal attires, as well as, of course, water, electricity and gas. We also have a student point system, that may allow the students to purchase other commodities using said points, which are based on their overall grades."

"I wonder how many of these I can stuff in... " I had my serious doubts about a guy like me being able to sneak even one  book into the school. But then again, the letter didn´t say I couldn´t take books with me. Besides.... I bent down, kneeling in front of the two stashes... taking the top one...and hugging it. "Emilia, Ema, Sara, Clara, Catherine... how could I ever abandon them? They´re so...with the laces... and the small shots, it´s almost like I can touch it..."

My man instinctively felt drawn to rub on the lower part of the magazine, where a black skirt was just barely lifted, showing the purposeful glimpse of the girl´s panties. Though, what I was really after was a little further deep...

My hand dropped and I sighed. Indeed, it would be very sad to let go. But I had nowhere to hide them, I mean, I wasn´t even sure to be allowed to keep this house my own (though in fairness, not a lot of people would want to live here)!

I began to stuff the final bits of my bag, stuffing in the mathematics and advanced biology books  with some magazines stuffed among them, hidden inside the more "acceptable" works.

"At the school itself, we will give you our manners handbook, as well as all the books that will be necessary to your studies. Although we accept many different races, magic is forbidden within school grounds. While the handbook explains the integrity of our conduit, past events require us to remind you that hacking, frauding or any other breaking of the law or school regulations is punishable by appropriate sanctions and any other punishments prescribed by the law."

I walked out of the door, raising a hand to block the sun, while the other desperately tried to carry the bag to the taxi. I wasn´t too much of a sports person, and I think the taxi driver would have noticed and came to help me, if it was not for a small phenomenon called "a morning breeze" which passed by, and lived up to it´s reputation by raising my skirt. It was just a mistake, but I knew with every moment that my face reddened just how bad a mistake it was to sign that document.

"Welcome to Hyouka´s school for prestigious ladies! We look forward to welcoming you to class 3B and to the dorm number 189, ms. Lea Chardea."

@CharmyPie

(sorry about the huge delay! Just came back from my trip and I was way too exhausted for a whole day!)

Cesca had her things around her arms. A stroller bag stood beside her, a backpack slung on her shoulders, another shoulder bag on her arm, and a box by her feet. She didn't exactly fancy the whole moving in thing, but hey, it was a necessary start. Around her, students were flocking about. The sound of squealing girls filled the air and the sight of friends hugging each other as if they haven't seen each other in forever. The girl, however, stayed her ground and picked up her things carefully. Expertly, the girl managed to throw her bag on her shoulder, carry the box with one hand, and hold the stroller with the other. She walked slowly towards the elevator, the words Excuse me, Sorry, Coming through On her lips. 

She pressed the button going up and waited by the elevator. She stretched her neck as she waited, thinking of what sort of roommate they'd be giving her. She walked wordlessly to the room assigned to her and set her things down on the bed, exhausted. She put the box under the bed and opened up her stroller bag. She started stripping, wanting to change clothes because she felt sticky and sweaty.

(Len´s POV )

Looking for outside the cab window, I realized this place had more cameras than the surroundings of the red carpet. Most of them were disguised in the bushes, only slightly behind the iron fence that surrounded the school.

"What is this place, a prison?" I inquired to myself. With another gaze at my clothes, I immediately grew even redder as I was reminded that I didn´t even need to try to make my voice sound feminine. The driver chuckled in the front.

"You really aren´t familiar with the area, are you? Hyouka did use to be a prison. It was turned into the prestigious school after some long remodeling, though. As I hear, it was because of the huge space it already had or because it´s such  safe location." He explained, giving me a thumbs up and a grin that almost went all the way to his half-bald head. "Just spare you a giant tour guide, miss."

He turned back to the road, looking for a place to park. I suspected this would be along the lines of the nicest part of my new life. The taxi driver was really nice, and talkative, without touching any subject about genders or anything related. It was a nice bit of company that even distracted me of my current predicament. Like that time I got sick and Cesca sneaked into my room so we could play and I could forget about my worries...

I wondered how she was doing...

@CharmyPie

Cesca changed into her uniform and left her things in a neat pile. She hasn't had the chance to unpack yet, as she had things to do. She opened the door and let a tune play on her lips as she made her way to the lobby. She let her fingers toy with the tips of her hair, curling them around her delicate digits. Around her, door rooms were open, things were scattered around. A lot of people were moving in, too. The sight was just too familiar, it almost felt nostalgic. She reached the lobby and turned her attention to the desk.

"Heyya! Cesca Chardea. I already moved in." She said cheerfully.

"Cesca... Cesca, ah! Chardea." The girl with fangs handed her a clip board. "Sign here for me, please." 

She took the clip board and a pen from the desk. She scribbled her name on it... Cesca didn't have the best signature in the world. The vampire looked slightly disappointed.

"Is that all?" She asked, unfazed by the reaction of the girl.

"You may want to go to the kitchen and inform the chef if you're allergic to things." She said, reading from a post it.

"Will do!" She turned on her heels and made her way to the all too familiar kitchen.

@Idea

I went to the room to unpack my stuff. I gazed at each clock I could pass by. 1 hour left...40 minutes left... 34 minutes left... fifteen minutes left...

I put down the bags and sighed. Despite the thorough inspection, nobody seemed too eager to question the extra size of my books. The only magazine they did find they assumed I had it because of some secret desire for a certain fashion, or so I was told. It was incredible how even the guards were women here. I had assumed at least they would be men, but I guess I was wrong. I wasn´t sure if I was happy or sad that it was the case. In fact, for the first time in my life, I wondered if being surrounded by (I presumed) beautiful girls would be a good or a bad thing.

We had a semi-spacious room, me and whoever my roommate was. There wasn´t much time, so I took my school bag. Supposedly, I was supposed to only be there ten minutes after the other students, so they could introduce me to the whole class. I had a feeling this was gonna embarrassing or worse...what if anyone recognized the fact I was a guy?

@CharmyPie

(btw, taxi driver pic-  I´ll make a cs for him later)

After having a nice chat with the chef, Cesca marched herself to her first class. She'd occasionally pass by old friends, hellos and stories would be shared. Teasing here and there, as is normal in an all-girls school. Giggling, she made her way to her seat on the right side of the classroom, by the middle area. She didn't like sitting at the back in fear of damaging her eyesight (though eye sight doesn't work like that); she didn't like sitting up front either, afraid of having awkward eye contact with the teacher for too long. She took her seat and eagerly waited, the anticipation churning her stomach

@Idea

(Len´s POV)

The teacher´s voice fled out of the room like a witche´s curses to my ears, and I mumbled to myself in attempt to calm down. My legs and arms were fidgeting against each other, somehow giving me even more of an feminine pose than usual. At last, my cue to enter came.

"So,  everyone, please welcome ms. Lea Chardea!" The teacher gestured at the door, which I opened. I took one step after another like some frigid doll, mechanical, just forcing myself to put one foot in front of the other and then the next and the next until I was next to the teacher. I turned around, looked down to use my long hair to hide the huge blush all over my face.

"It´-it-it-it´s n-n-nice-ce t-to mee-meet you... M-my name i-is Lea Chardea. I hope we can work together." I announced myself.

"So cute!" Someone uttered from the back, loud enough for it to be heard. The comment created a wave of murmuring, everyone disregarding the teacher to just start commenting on...stuff... I had a feeling I knew what it was, but I couldn´t really tell from where I was.

"So, perhaps you would like to sit next to your sister over there?"

My eyes widened and my gaze flashed right to were the teacher was pointing. My jaw dropped.

"Cesca!"

@CharmyPie

Cesca stared blankly at the figure in front of her for a while. It was too Surreal. She felt like she was going to wake up at 3... 2... 

she was still in her seat, staring at mirror... that gave her a tail and...

"Eh?" She finally found her voice. She stiffened and tensed. Eyes focused on the both of them. Compelled to, she acted. "Come on, Lea." She managed a smile.

EEEEEHHHHHH??????? She was freaking out on the inside. 

@Idea

@CharmyPie your post looks a little confusing to me, could you explain it?

it's too surreal for her that everything is confusing, even to her haha.

At first she thought she was dreaming... second she thought she was staring at a mirror... that reflected her as someone with ears and a tail.

Until she finally settled in reality.

I could rewrite in the morning(at around 4am), it's 2:30am haha

(can you imagine updating a search thread can take days?!)

I nodded and headed to the place where my sister was before sitting next to her. I swallowed. After all this years, THIS was how we reunited? And she had grown so well...those thin curves of hers, but retained her lovely round face and cunning eyes, coupled with an adorable hair. She had a similar expression to when our cousin threw himself into our birthday cake and she was trying her best not to cry her eyes dry over it.

"H-hello." I whispered. nomatter what I did, I still sounded like a girl, to the point where I saw a smile melt into the face of a girl who heard my whispers. It reminded me, when we were kids, we used to have this code...how was it again? I remember it was very limited in words, but it was also made so that teachers couldn´t pic it up... 

I recalled a word and scratched the back of my head, then the top of my ears and then the back of my had again, winking twice with each eye. This was supposed to have a very profound meaning when we were kids.

And that meaning was...

SAVE ME!!!

@CharmyPie

Cesca blinked a few times, confused with Len's actions. It's been too long... she could barely remember the times they were together.

"Ma'am, excuse me, but I think I'm feeling unwell." She held her breath, making sure to look paler than she already is. "I-I think I need to go to the clinic." She admitted. 

The teacher observed the girl on the desk...

"Take your sister with you, to be safe... feel better soon." Genuine concern was heard in her voice. With a quick nod and a small smile, she grabbed Len's hands with her cold ones. In all honesty, she felt like she would faint. 

Cesca made sure to keep her facade. She wobbled and leaned on Len, emphasizing her weakness. When they were out the door, she turned to Len in shock. She wasn't sure what to do... she wanted to hug him, question him, slap him for the surprise he's given her... but all she could do was stare.

"H-how? Why?" She stuttered. 

@Idea

(Len´s POV)

It came to me as a shock (as if EVERYTHING ELSE wasn´t shocking enough today) as my sister suddenly expressed that felt unwell. For a moment, I felt like was abandoning me, like somehow the fact she saw me had actually made her feel unwell, like she might even...hate me. My ears flopped down and it was like the nervous shaking was replaced by the sudden but devastating weight of guilt.

That is, until the teacher told me to go with her. Was this Cesca´s plan? I wanted to believe it was. If nothing else, that would mean she wasn´t just utterly disgusted by me. We walked away, and as expected, the clinic wasn´t quite were we headed and instead, she started questioning me. I looked away, my face reddening yet again.

"I signed a contract. It was too good an offer to refuse, so, I didn´t even bother checking what it actually said... An it turned out it stated I was a girl and now... well... I´ll go to jail if they find out that....that...you know..." I looked down to my skirt, before somehow managing to look back at my sister´s eyes.

@CharmyPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back