• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legends Reborn

Shadephoenix

Cyborgs eat bullets!
Legends, stories of heroes and monsters fighting one another, though many write them off as fanciful tales to keep young children in at night or to bring hope to those who need it, there is always a grain of truth in every legend. And it is this modern age where creatures from legends have slowly started sneaking their way back into the world, some use stealth and guile, some use strength and force, but it seems the age of heroes and monsters has returned, as things change things stay the same.

In the wake of these creatures returning to the mortal planes, the gods have decreed that the heroes should return as well. So the gods of the various pantheons have chosen their warriors to return to the mortal realm in new bodies. While the memories of their former lives feel more of a forgotten dream, their instincts are still there. Warriors like Achilles can still fight, Odeysseyus is still a cunning general, Ajax still has his impressive strength, it is their memories that have left them. But with the gods aiding them, they will soon know of their pasts.

If the gods so chose to do so, they may allow them to partake on a quest to retrieve the weapons from their former lives. Perseus may retrieve his sword and shield, Siegfried may grab his sword. For with the returning of the creatures that stalked the night years ago, these heroes will need every weapon they can get.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, thank you for reading this idea I had. I wanted to do something along the lines of Percy Jackson with mythological creatures in a modern setting but with a fresh twist, thus the reincarnation and memory thing. If you are interested in doing this then please message me so we can discuss this.

As before, if there is going to be any romance then I am only comfortable doing MxM romance and all characters must be eighteen or up, this includes the people controlling the character too.

I am a big of myths and legends so discussing something like this will really get me excited. I hope you all have a nice day and had at least some fun reading this idea that just came to my mind like thirty minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back