• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Legends of Aestlyn (D&D 5e)

Oh, so I can't be standing next to Tychis in support.

Oh well, I guess I'll just go rewrite 200 pages of backstory, then :xFfrown:

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
At the very least, I'd like to be a character who'd have a legitimate reason to be in the throne room when Tychis appears. Perhaps a guard, a court wizard, a royal spy, or even just someone with a petition for the king.

Is this still open? If so, I would like to introduce my character, Shathor Mavmong, a Tiefling sorcerer before the brink of madness. The madness, though, is the thoughts of vengeance against a human paladin called Baldor Kindlelit. I'll post a link for his character sheet, if required, but I also have a document on his life.

Attachments

• Shathor Mavmong.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 2
Is this still open? If so, I would like to introduce my character, Shathor Mavmong, a Tiefling sorcerer before the brink of madness. The madness, though, is the thoughts of vengeance against a human paladin called Baldor Kindlelit. I'll post a link for his character sheet, if required, but I also have a document on his life.
Hmm, seems interesting. Room for one more?
Sorry, we're all full for now. I'll let you know if an opening frees up. Thanks for checking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back