• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Legends of Aestlyn (D&D 5e)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
IMG_3641.JPG The doors to the throne room are flung open. Tychis and his men stride in armed and armored. He has a wild look in his eyes and a smirk creeps to his lips.

The King stands and grits his teeth. "What is the meaning of this!"

"King Joran Richter the Third," Tychis says. "You are hereby stripped of your crown and lands. Step down from the throne now and you will be shown mercy."

You stand between Tychis and the King.

What do you do?

--

Legends of Aestlyn is a Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition game of sorcery, battle, and politics.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. What time of the week are you planning on hosting, if any?

Nah, the thinking was that this would be a PbP game on this site. Hasn't grabbed too much interest, though.

Okay. Well that was easy! I'll put the forum together.

Go ahead and make 3rd level characters. Standard ability scores. If you plan on using options outside the core book, just give me a heads up ahead of time so I can look it over.

If I may, what do you mean by standard ability scores? My DMs usually asked me to roll 4d6 and take the highest 3

Sorry. They used to be called the "standard ability" scores. Now 5e says they are optional if you don't want to randomize. But this way we don't have to worry about someone rolling better or worse. The scores are 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8.

Nice! Thanks! I'll try to have a build up for you sometime tomorrow, the day after at the latest.

Ah yes! Thank you for asking. Sorry I didn't say. Let's go with what the book says. Do max at 1st and then your choice on rolling it or taking the given number next to "or".

I'm still interested in this. Any spaces left for me?

Something I haven't mentioned, you will be playing a group employed by the King somehow. I figure we can decide how together when you have your characters worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back