• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
GUYS—

happy one year anniversary 🎉🥹
Ahhhh omg how time flies!!!!

Happy one year everyone!!

Oohhh so I was watching some anime, and there was these Buddha type Warrior people- long story short, since I know you were having trouble figuring out powers; what if Osran had some sort of neutralizing power? Like when a foe is struck or something then their abilities are neutralized, and osran can use them to an extent. Like stealing the enemies power momentarily to use against them (like karma!)

GUYS—

happy one year anniversary 🎉🥹
tumblr_mcksfoMVWd1rhu7ofo1_500.gifv

Oohhh so I was watching some anime, and there was these Buddha type Warrior people- long story short, since I know you were having trouble figuring out powers; what if Osran had some sort of neutralizing power? Like when a foe is struck or something then their abilities are neutralized, and osran can use them to an extent. Like stealing the enemies power momentarily to use against them (like karma!)
hm, okay, okay, i'm catching your drift—
i'm gonna add that to the pile of possible osran blessings, which is more than i thought i had; i just gotta narrow it down! appreciate y'alls help giving me ideas <3 Heavenchi Heavenchi Impius Impius

oh, also! my post is a couple of hours from completion! (ie. i will be finishing it tomorrow!) it's bordering on 2.1k words because i'm a madwoman—
however, since osran's the last to give up anything to the gods, i'm probably gonna post after a nina reply! unless i can figure out a way to post and not have the order seem odd..

Random but, I'm in this other RP (I'm not the admin) and it's so fast-paced. It's fun tho. Meet Eden. The healer in that RP

Hazel Original character, Britta Donie (1).png

I feel really bad for not getting too replies here, I’ve just been in a really rough patch when it comes to inspiration. Hopefully it’s a temporary thing (it usually is.) But you guys can skip my turn if necessary and I will probably write up what Nina’s enchanted item is and it’s enchantments within a few days. I’ve just been feeling down and uninspired.

I feel really bad for not getting too replies here, I’ve just been in a really rough patch when it comes to inspiration. Hopefully it’s a temporary thing (it usually is.) But you guys can skip my turn if necessary and I will probably write up what Nina’s enchanted item is and it’s enchantments within a few days. I’ve just been feeling down and uninspired.
i've hit a similar wall previously, so i can understand what that feels like; it's rough. i hope your muse returns soon!
but, well, if you're okay with it, i shall go ahead and post osran in the next couple of days, since i've been sitting on that. do you know what nina is choosing to be enchanted? osran makes a couple references to the others choices, so it would be out of place to not say anything about nina.

This is a whole mood! If I even get time for games hahaha
ah, ugh, i hate that, because same sometimes. working as an adult is such a drag.
but currently i am OBSESSED with the bioshock games and using that to cope with reality lol.

ah, ugh, i hate that, because same sometimes. working as an adult is such a drag.
but currently i am OBSESSED with the bioshock games and using that to cope with reality lol.
I’ll have her exchange the gold gaunlet looking things that she has on. I can probably come up with a good enchantment for those and the gang can get a peak at the disturbing amount of scars that cover her forearms alone!

Omg I played Bioshock for the first time last year and the story is just way too good!!! I didn't play the second one because I noticed it was basically the same thing as one. Haven't started 3 yet but I need tooo

Omg I played Bioshock for the first time last year and the story is just way too good!!! I didn't play the second one because I noticed it was basically the same thing as one. Haven't started 3 yet but I need tooo
first one was SO GOOD ugh. atmosphere, storyline, i was on my edge of my seat the WHOLE TIME. i wish i could play it again for the first time because my reactions were just so omg.

okay so my thoughts on bioshock two!!
i thought it was really good! i wouldn’t say it’s the same at the first one; it takes place in rapture, sure, but there is a bunch of new lore to get into and you get to play as a big daddy, which took a HOT second for me to get into but the game actually made me cry, if that’s something. sure, i have my qualms about some of the story BUT overall, a really fun play and the DLC is really fun too!!

bioshock infinite is… wild, lol. it’s not at ALL like the first two games so it took me too long to get into the play style. i wasn’t a fan of the story but i did really like the premise behind it! the execution was somewhat lax, imo, but that’s just me. definitely play it because I’d love to discuss it omg!

no one i know has played it so i’ve been DYING to talk about it with someone omg.

first one was SO GOOD ugh. atmosphere, storyline, i was on my edge of my seat the WHOLE TIME. i wish i could play it again for the first time because my reactions were just so omg.

okay so my thoughts on bioshock two!!
i thought it was really good! i wouldn’t say it’s the same at the first one; it takes place in rapture, sure, but there is a bunch of new lore to get into and you get to play as a big daddy, which took a HOT second for me to get into but the game actually made me cry, if that’s something. sure, i have my qualms about some of the story BUT overall, a really fun play and the DLC is really fun too!!

bioshock infinite is… wild, lol. it’s not at ALL like the first two games so it took me too long to get into the play style. i wasn’t a fan of the story but i did really like the premise behind it! the execution was somewhat lax, imo, but that’s just me. definitely play it because I’d love to discuss it omg!

no one i know has played it so i’ve been DYING to talk about it with someone omg.

The whole "will you kindly" absolutly blew my mind! Bioshock had me on the edge of my seat too! It eas actually the first full game I've completed since.... probably skyrim, not gunna lie.

I'll have to give 2 a chance!!! I only played about 10cminutes of it before I was like "eh". I also jumped straight into it after 1 without letting myself proceds all of the first one.

I've heard mixed stuff about infinite like that. I have a friend who was super into it and others who didn't care too much for it either. Can't say I've even opened infinite yet. I really dig the concept of a floating city though, that was awesome!

ah, hi, so unfortunately i had to cut out osran's dialog regarding the first part of their journey, as i just don't have the time and energy to add to it, but here is a snippet of what it was lol.

The last five days had been very trying on Osran.

It had been years since he had joined a party, and he had grossly underestimated how long it would take for him to get used to it.

There was such mundanity in traveling within a party; having to pass through crowded city streets and stay in bustling taverns filled with loud patrons. Rooftops have always been his preferred method of transportation when in populated areas. City guards never thought to look above them.

Unfortunately, being part of a team meant he had to be part of the team, which included two feet on the ground, keeping an eye out from behind, and watching the backs of his comrades. Even if he took to the rooftops, he could never let them out of his sight; no opportunity to find solace in anonymity.

He couldn't feel sorry for himself. He knew what he was getting into when he sat down at that table. This was his own damn fault. Though, that didn't stop him from wallowing; at least, for the first couple of days.

The worst part had been Loudfish...

I think I’m just gonna have Nina’s powers be very nature related, since I feel like she isn’t as connected to the nature side of Ada despite her strong emotional connection with nature. I think her op ability is just gonna be nature manipulation. Since that’s op as hell when you’ve got a mastery of it. I can’t think of a minor ability that would be unique so I’m just going to make it the op ability but scaled down until further notice. 👍

Also I throughly enjoyed Orsan’s post, especially the part with his god. Homie was trying to help him out, I could practically hear the exasperation from his patron.

I’m also going to fight Rp nation because I had no idea that everyone else had posted until like- today. Thank you, RpNation

Osrans post was beautiful!

I’m also going to fight Rp nation because I had no idea that everyone else had posted until like- today. Thank you, RpNation
I tend to manually check occasionally if I can cuase it does the same thing to me -_-

I think I’m just gonna have Nina’s powers be very nature related, since I feel like she isn’t as connected to the nature side of Ada despite her strong emotional connection with nature. I think her op ability is just gonna be nature manipulation. Since that’s op as hell when you’ve got a mastery of it. I can’t think of a minor ability that would be unique so I’m just going to make it the op ability but scaled down until further notice. 👍

Also I throughly enjoyed Orsan’s post, especially the part with his god. Homie was trying to help him out, I could practically hear the exasperation from his patron.
thank you, thank you 🥹 i poured my heart into those very words lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back