• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've been finding some lovely photos of all the monsters that'll chase Rowan underwater and try to smash Azyra into the ground. (Also a couple to snatch Osran deeper into the shadows.) Nina is support, no major fighting allowed.

Kito will just be running around trying to kill the most dangerous first.

View attachment 928939
View attachment 928940
View attachment 928941
View attachment 928942
View attachment 928943
Crushing Azyra... That may take more effort than it seems at times, woman tends to... Well, somehow resist death better than most. xD (It'd be funny if that was part of her blessing, stupid amounts of resilience. xD)

As for a post, I should have one soon-ish, depends on what happens this week.

Crushing Azyra... That may take more effort than it seems at times, woman tends to... Well, somehow resist death better than most. xD (It'd be funny if that was part of her blessing, stupid amounts of resilience. xD)

As for a post, I should have one soon-ish, depends on what happens this week.
Azyra after surviving her curse and being beaten down by countless brutes, "am I cursed to live? Or blessed with life?" Her god just shrugs and sips on their tropical drink out of a coconut.

Azyra after surviving her curse and being beaten down by countless brutes, "am I cursed to live? Or blessed with life?" Her god just shrugs and sips on their tropical drink out of a coconut.
Kito chucking on the side.
"My God blessed me with durability and even I dont get beaten down like Azyra."

That's actually so funny.
The tank has supernatural speed while the fighter has the supernatural durability.

Eh, Azyra blitzes in front of her comrades and Kito tanks some stupidly viscous attack in order to land a blow.

Random Fact -

I'm writing an arc for every OC so that each has time to shine. >_> if I DM you about your OCs backstory it's because of that

Azyra just casually remarks "dammit Myera..."
That's actually so funny.
The tank has supernatural speed while the fighter has the supernatural durability.

Eh, Azyra blitzes in front of her comrades and Kito tanks some stupidly viscous attack in order to land a blow.
Thing is though, the tank is in heavy armour and can block incoming damage, so she doesn't need the durability as much as the fighter. She is best as an interceptor tank, getting between attacks before it's too late.
Random Fact -

I'm writing an arc for every OC so that each has time to shine. >_> if I DM you about your OCs backstory it's because of that
Please tell me Azyra is last... XD

I've been finding some lovely photos of all the monsters that'll chase Rowan underwater and try to smash Azyra into the ground. (Also a couple to snatch Osran deeper into the shadows.) Nina is support, no major fighting allowed.

Kito will just be running around trying to kill the most dangerous first.
Nina is not going to be very used to not being a major part of fights. Most of the people she’s worked with when she was traveling with her brother would let her and her brother handle most fights in the hopes that she’d get injured at they could be like “blood?🥺🥺

This is by far my favorite to I've ever been in for so many reasons. It's also my sole survivor xD when I joined y'all I had about 4 other rps I was apart of but they fizzled out haha as usual. But I'm glad everyone here, despite life, still participate and show great interest ❤️ y'all are the best

omg Impius Impius that’s so cute— and i really do feel the same! i’m way too attached to this quirky crew, can’t wait for their adventures together ☺️

in other news— i’m putting together an official looking character sheet for osran because i’ve been compiling info since we started and man— do i wish i was an artist 😩 can’t find concept art when you already have an idea in your mind lol

in other news— i’m putting together an official looking character sheet for osran because i’ve been compiling info since we started and man— do i wish i was an artist 😩 can’t find concept art when you already have an idea in your mind lol
The very reason i find art and run with the character's personality after

This is by far my favorite to I've ever been in for so many reasons. It's also my sole survivor xD when I joined y'all I had about 4 other rps I was apart of but they fizzled out haha as usual. But I'm glad everyone here, despite life, still participate and show great interest ❤️ y'all are the best
I agree this group is great. Very vocal and social <3
You're amazing too

I should have Been doing the same. I meant to but my AdHD had other ideas xD

Jeez things have been busy for me, but I have a good chunk of Nina’s post done. So hopefully I’ll be getting that posted within a couple days.

I’m excited to explore Nina and Azyra’s relationship. Nina has already decided to become Azyra’s therapist, and likes her quite a bit for her thoughtful and cool-headed demeanor. But the fact that her blood won’t heal Azyra might bother Nina. A lot. To the point where she might even start avoiding Azyra because she’s assumed that she’ll be of no use to her.

I’m excited to explore Nina and Azyra’s relationship. Nina has already decided to become Azyra’s therapist, and likes her quite a bit for her thoughtful and cool-headed demeanor. But the fact that her blood won’t heal Azyra might bother Nina. A lot. To the point where she might even start avoiding Azyra because she’s assumed that she’ll be of no use to her.
Mineczka Mineczka & x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

3 rounds as a duo.
("Ignore" the rest of us for the time being <3 )

Azyra needs more than a therapist. xD

However, avoiding Azyra will actually truly hurt her, as she'd be the one to feel like a burden.

Love these so much!!

I hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving week. Hopefully not too stressful lol I've been trying to get parts of Rowans post made up but preparing for Thanksgiving day is running my time dry
LIKEWISE

and no rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back