• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: The Last Legend

rinne012

Hello there! I’m writing this ad because I’m searching for a Legend of Zelda roleplay! A disclaimer, I am 19 and I require my partners and all characters to be 18+ as well. I tend to write near or over the discord limit but that is dependent on the scene and what I am given.

Now, onto what I’m looking for. I’m looking to write the storyline of the Last Legend. The end of the timeline. When Ganondorf was reincarnated, this time he had kept the memories of his past self. He knows his failures, how he lost, how he won. With that knowledge he has been secretly planning his takeover of the Hyrule Kingdom. Zelda has been recently having some nightmares, seeing the end of Hyrule and wanting to protect her kingdom, she asks the King if she could go on a journey to discover the meanings of those dreams. The King allows it but only if she has a Knight to accompany her the entire time. Enter Link.

As you can tell, it’s very incomplete now so I’m looking for someone who can bring forth ideas! I love collaboration so much! It’s my favorite part of roleplays! I’m looking for someone to play Zelda to my Link by the way and… that’s about it! If you’re interested, interact with the post and I’ll reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back