• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of clockwork In-game

She brought a feathered hand to her eyes blocking the shining sun from her eyes. She was lost in deep thought looking at the crowd that was dispersing quickly. Who had been apart of the fight with Tamara? Or rather apart of this whole hassle. Her new ally the sword clad Hylian, the mysterious man claiming to be the detector, obviously the two Zora's that were pursued. Was that bard lady part of this fiasco?

How on earth am I going to find the man calling himself "The Detector"?
She looked around the crowd, hoping she would catch a glimpse of the stranger. Nito turned around to face her new ally. "Do you want to help round up the others that were involved? we might have to leave the premises of Castle Town. Try to find a safe area to discuss what is going on."

Spice Spice Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

MEANWHILE...

In the entrance to the city, a grand battle was taking place, claiming the gate and the space atop it as the stage. "Vile monster! You don't belong in this world! EAT SPINAXE!" On one side, a woman with earth covering her limbs, a massive battle ax made of jade and sandstone hefted and swung like a child would swing their wooden sword. She wasn't really the most effective with the blade, focusing more on the power behind the strikes rather than the accuracy or technique behind them.

A master of right and wrong, agent of justice, known only by the names given to her by the world at large, Tri, or Mask, or whatever you would prefer to call her, was on a mission. She had heard of a masked monster, threatening the towns people in the dead of night, and she had now confronted it atop the gate! After another miss, and slicing clean through one of the hanging signs with the follow through, she stood again and struck a pose, waiting for her enemy to make their move.​

Quinn Magee:

Atop their narrow stage, a large intimidating man blocked the foe's attacks, one after another barely keeping up. With each hit blocked when you'd image him to shake from the aftershock of the blow. Never came, he was as solid a the stone being used against him. Not even a whisper from his mouth he stared at his attacker thought the eyes of his mask. While appearing to a cold, unmovable man. Inside however it was quite a different story. Internally screaming after each strike against him, this monster of a man was in reality. Terrified by his attacker.

The thoughts in his mind all over the place in panic, "OH GOD I'M BEING MUGGED!", "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?", "How did we get up here?!?!". In his panic he raises his blade above his head, making a vertical strike downwards. The strike would not hit his opponent, but it did strike the gate they were standing on. The blade didn't get stuck into the wood, as much as the gate being smashed in half by the force.

Retaining his exterior image, almost not even reacting he simply stood on the gate as it collapsed, landing on the ground feet first calmly with little recoil to his impact. Internally it was anything but "Calm" as his mind sounded more like a screaming shriek of a girl.

Zelkova Zelkova

Last edited:
With the gate broken in half, the earth covered woman was forced to jump, landing on the pole opposite the monster of a man. "Ah ha! The beast with the mask is as fierce-some as they claimed!" She called out, sounding almost like she was having way to much fun with this. "But I shall defeat you! SpinAx, Full power!" She yelled, taking the device from her wrist and sticking it in the bottom of the ax before rolling into a ball of earth, the ax sticking out the side, and she started spinning, making herself into a whirling dervish of death.

Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

"Will do. We'd probably have to leave Castle Town. You don't know who's listening here." Jynn then took off towards to front gate, knowing well that there was a safer place nearby. Reaching the gate, he was shocked to see in such disarray. Someone had split the gate in half, and chopped off a sign. Now, there was a whirling tornado-like thing moving towards an odd figure in a mask. Acting quickly, he shoved the humanoid figure out of the way and drew his draw, aiming it at the green tornado. He glanced back at the masked man, then spoke to him. "Hey, you alright?" He ignored the fact that the one behind him had a large sword himself. Instead, he shouted at the whirly thing. "Who are you and why are you fighting with whoever this is?" He threw his free arm back at the masked guy to point at him.

The roaming tome The roaming tome Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

Seeing no other option, Iko reluctantly chased the Hylian to the front gate. However, not all is as it seems, as he had quickly become lost. Suddenly, the sea of people didn't seem so harmless any more, and he started locking up.

"Who are you and why are you fighting with whoever this is?"

Iko recognized that voice. That's the voice of that Hylian he was just following! Feeling less lost, he turned toward the voice to see two masked(?) characters making a mess of the front gate. Feeling obligated, he stepped forward and questioned, "Why are you wrecking Castle Town?"

Spice Spice Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling BackSet BackSet

Sam decided to do some reconasance. He leaped up onto the roof of a building. He looked around. Iko the Zora and the Hylian whose name Sam did not know were getting involved in a fight between two people in what looked like masks and a giant green whirlwind. Nito the Rito was looking for the others involved. Princess, as Sam was calling the bard whose name he did not know, was nowhere in sight. Sam turned his attention back to the people with masks. They had strange powers. Blood of the heroes for sure. Sam continued to watch wondering wether or not to intervene.

Omora followed Iko as he ran off and soon became lost.
"Who are you following... what's happening here?!"
In front of her, a battle was commencing. Another battle. What was with this city these days? Anyway, she saw two masked figures fighting someone else who was forming whirlwind-like attacks. In the back of her mind, she decided never to bring her children to this city. WAY too dangerous!

She made sure to stay back and away from this fight, though. The wind attacks could easily dry her and/or Iko out in an instant, and that is dangerous for a Zora. Plus, these people had long swords and powers that were being used violently and chaotically, where she only had a short sword that she could only use when there was a good amount of "the element of surprise" and when the other person had a similar weapon for hand-to-hand combat. She just hoped that no one would get hurt.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Spice Spice Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling BackSet BackSet

Mu had been tracking her quarry for awhile again but the man was truly adept at eluding her when he wanted to be or rather he was amazingly lucky that the panicked crowds made great hiding locations. Mu had come up with a new plan that might work in the records of her tribe time was decribed as a cycle each one diffrent but always the same. A villian a hero and fate that could not be avoided. That male gerudo was most defiantly special. She would wait and one way or another the traitor would likely be attracted to him then he would be hers. Mu for now would remain in the shadows waiting for the time to strike and elimnate the two men she saw as a theat and a traitor.

Nito watched as her Hylian ally ran toward the gate of Castle Town. "gather up the Zora and whoever you suspect might be part of that situation." she was dead set on finding the detector. He had participated the fierce battle with Tamara, surely he would be in danger. Interfering with Tamara and her goal would definitely get him on the waiting list for execution. Or whatever they do for punishment in these parts of Hyrule.

Her eyes darted from place to place in the market square. looking for any sign of the mysterious man. She thought about yelling for him, hoping he would hear her. Immediately deciding against it, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention. Especially from anyone who might be with Tamara's group. She begins her trek around the town, starting by exiting the market square. She pulled out a shinig apple and proceeds to eat it. Finally something to eat. Its a lost cause buying something in the market square. She kept her eyes glued ti the rooftops, just in case he was watching from above.

Spice Spice Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Feeling the wind, Iko stepped back from the fight. Though he couldn't just sink back behind the tsunami of people. He needed an anchor, and found a pretty friendly one after some search: Omora. He shuffled through the crowd back towards her, "Hey, um, I think we've about overstayed our welcome here. Do you want to head out and wait for everyone else?" Iko hugged himself and shivered, "It's pretty... cold*... here, I kind of want to head back to the river, so you'll know where to find me if you want to stay here."
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen Spice Spice Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Zelkova Zelkova

*assuming Zora experience dryness through temperature change.

Last edited:
Barely acknowledging Omora's response, Iko wandered to a stone wall. He placed his hand on it, and followed it to another gateway. He looped around the outside of Hyrule Castle (boy, has Ganon been busy) to the river, and sat down in the banks, his feet drifting in the water. He wondered where Tamara was, where Kyrisa ran off to, what his other Zora friends were up to. He watched fish swim by in the river. One of them curiously swam up to him, before swimming off when he tried snatching at it. Alas, he is much too slow to fish.

Iko's free-roaming thoughts were interrupted by a man in green. More specifically, that same Hylian from before.
"Um, what do you want?" Iko asked timidly.

"My cooking?" His eyes lit up, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to set up really quick right here.."

With the help of the Hylian, Iko set up a small bonfire right next to the river. The Hylian watched patiently as Iko mixed ingredients in a pot, and set them onto the flame, "It should be ready in no time." Iko spoke to himself, "I wonder what the situation in Castle Town is like?"

BackSet BackSet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 The roaming tome The roaming tome Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

Omora, with all of the fighting going on in front of her, didn't hear when Iko told her about going back and waiting for the others. A few moments after Iko told her that, then left, she was about to tell him what he told her, but saw that he was gone. Assuming that he went back to the river, she left the battle and went through the new wave of scared civilians towards the coursing river beside Castle Town.

As she neared the river, she saw Iko where she suspected he'd be... but with the mysterious green-clothed Hylian from the town. A small cooking fire was being lit in front of them, with food being prepared.
"Mmm, smells good! Iko's awesome cooking, I presume?" She asked, a grin on her face, as she walked up to the other two.
"And I see we have a friend! Hi, I'm Omora, what's your name?"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

Iko smiled and scratched the back of his head in acknowledgement to the compliment, "Well, I wouldn't say it's awesome..." he looked to her, "though... you're welcome to have some if you want. I just want to cook."

"Hello Omora, I am Link. I saw this Zora trying to fish, and I wanted to know what he was doing. So we set up a fire, and he's cooking up some food I went out and collected," the Hylian explained, "I'm assuming you know him?"

"Oh yeah, we go back a bit. Hey, how is everyone else in Castle Town? Are they gonna be OK in there?" Iko asked Omora.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet Spice Spice The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

("Hello, my name is HYEEAAAUUGH!")

Last edited:
Omora nodded as she sat next to the two boys.
"Yeah, even though the town's people are a bit frightened, none of them seem to be in any danger. It must only be these supposed 'blood of the heroes' people that those attackers are after," she replied. She then turned to Link.
"It's nice to meet you, Link! By the smell of the food cooking, it seems like you know some good places to get those good-smelling ingredients! You two should definitely work together and make th best food ever!"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Zelkova Zelkova @Unknown Falling

"I'm just here to see how Castle Town is doing," Link clarified, "I'm on the prowl for a rare jewel that I could exchange for a powerful artifact, all in my quest to dethrone Ganon!" He pumped his fist in the air in triumph, "Though first, I've gotta try this Zora's cooking. He says it's pretty good, but I'll be the judge of that." He finishes, with a smile.

"Heheh, yeah, that's about it. He's just here for a rare gem, the 'sorcerer's stone's, apparently." Iko added, as he gingerly removed the food from above the small fire. He placed the pot on the ground, said, "dig in!" and backflipped into the deeper part of the river.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir The roaming tome The roaming tome

"I'm just here to see how Castle Town is doing," Link clarified, "I'm on the prowl for a rare jewel that I could exchange for a powerful artifact, all in my quest to dethrone Ganon!" He pumped his fist in the air in triumph, "Though first, I've gotta try this Zora's cooking. He says it's pretty good, but I'll be the judge of that." He finishes, with a smile.

"Heheh, yeah, that's about it. He's just here for a rare gem, the 'sorcerer's stone's, apparently." Iko added, as he gingerly removed the food from above the small fire. He placed the pot on the ground, said, "dig in!" and backflipped into the deeper part of the river.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir The roaming tome The roaming tome

Rindo appears from the shadows and says" the food smell good and I'm hungry so I hope you don't mind". He pauses for a minute or so then says" of course in return I'll provide a service such as finding things and more"

Rindo appears from the shadows and says, "The food smells good, and I'm pretty hungry, so I hope you don't mind," he pauses for a minute, then says, "of course, in return, I could provide mercenary work."

Iko swam around in the familiar wetness of the river for a moment before resurfacing, to yet another threatening figure. This sudden shock caused him to lose balance, tumbling back into the river.

After a moment, the timid yellow Zora reemerged from the river. The figure spoke,

"This food smells good, and I'm pretty hungry. I.. Hope you don't mind."​

"Uh, I guess I don't mind? Just make sure there's enough food for everyone... I think there are, 7? 8 people?" Iko rambled nervously, "A-anyways, help yourself, I guess."

Last edited:
Nito decided to head out of the town. She had been walking around the town. Keeping her head lowered, trying not to draw attention. which in itself is a hard feat for such a tall Rito. She had walked circles around the market square looking for anyone who might be in danger, from allying themselves with her. By the third time she walked around the town, she had given up looking. they must have fled the city by now. I'd be stupid to stay here any longer.

Nito walked in the direction of the front gate. Saddened she hadn't got to look around leisurely and explore Castle Town.
It had been a shame her first visit to castle town has been a wreck, it'd be best if she never came back here. Or at least until Ganon is overthrown from power. The gate was in a state of disrepair, multiple figures waged a fierce battle in the surrounding area. keeping a good distance from the fight she quietly watched. Her ally was there too. Was he going to intervene?

Spice Spice Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

"Ah ha! The beast with the mask is as fierce-some as they claimed!" hearing those words left Quinn confused, especially as his foe soon became a whirlwind of death. Only thinking to himself "Who the hell is this crazy person! Why does this stuff keep happening to me! Aren't they the beast with the mask! OH GOD IT'S GETTING CLOSER!" Just then he was shoved to the side, although he didn't budge that much, the man who shoved him was standing in front of him blade drawn towards the whirlwind. Quinn simply nodded at the man when he asked if he was alright. Relieved that someone had come to his aid against this crazed lunatic. Thankful that his mask and clothes covered the fact that he was sweating bullets.

Zelkova Zelkova Spice Spice The roaming tome The roaming tome

When Tamara needs something done, it's usually worded very strongly, and doesn't tell you why. That's why Psyka took it upon himself to scout Castle Town for the "blood of the champions", or whatever it was that Tamara was so worried that Ganon was so worried about.

Walking into town, or more accurately, walking towards the entrance, Psyka was greeted by two suspiciously masked perpetrators making a mess of the Southern Gate! What's going on here!? Could these be the Blood of the Champions?

Walking right up to the more green one, he asked, "What is the meaning of this!? Are you going to pay for the damage you've caused!?"

Last edited:
Jynn nodded at the masked man. "That's good to hear." Both zoras she had ended up following him, but they eventually headed towards the river, so they should be safe. The same thing couldn't be said about himself. The green whirl was getting dangerously close, and now a hylian in royal armor had arrived, obviously a part of Gannon's army. He couldn't stay here long, he needed to get to the zoras. He whispered into the masked man's ear reluctantly. "Sorry for leaving you here, but I've got to go. I'll be back though." Then he sheathed his sword and walked up to the royal guard while reaching into his wallet. "I take it you're here to deal with whatever it was going on here. I don't know what it was, but I'll pay a portion of the cost for the repairs." He handed a handful of ruppees to the other hylian. "I'm sure you'll be able to deal with the situation."

He then turned and left, giving the masked man a wink while his back was facing the guard. He eventually reached the river, where the zora were cooking a meal with odd hylian with the green tunic. There was also the Detector here as well. This was a good opportunity. "So that's where you've disappeared to. It doesn't matter right now though. There's another one of Gannon's army at the front gate. We've got to go. The Gerudo man, Sam, wants you too, Detector. We've got to find some where hidden where we can talk. Anyone got any ideas?" He kept eyeing the green tunic hylian, not knowing whose side he's on.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Zelkova Zelkova The roaming tome The roaming tome BackSet BackSet Karcen Karcen

Sam watched the entire thing unfold. He figured that getting involved with the battles was a bad idea. Especially now that an old associate of his was on the scene. He was one of the more elite members of ganondorfs army. Sam left the cities walls and found the two Zora, an unknown Hylian in green who struck him as familiar, the Hylian from earlier, and a shiekah all by the river. Opting for his usual entrance he jumped down from above and surprised them. "Hey." He said. "Is that food I smell?"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Spice Spice Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Iko
Iko spied, behind the Sheikah, that male Gerudo walking down from Castle Town. Though why he's returning now is a somewhat troubling question. He quickly set it aside, and opted for a greeting instead.

"Heheh, yeah, I'm cooking up a stew of miscellaneous odds and ends this Hylian found," Iko gave a smile, revealing a set of sharp, staggered, carnivorous teeth, "I hope everyone involved with Tamara gets down here unscathed. You are welcome to have some if you want."

BackSet BackSet Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Psyka
Psyka blinked in bewilderment. That doesn't usually work. But this time, it happened to yield a small collection of rupees.

"That is... much appreciated. Though your friends here need to stop this ruckus at once! They're disturbing the peaceful atmosphere that Castle Town is supposed to be providing!" He announced, ready to reach into his sleeve at a moment's notice, should either of them target him.

Spice Spice Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

(Remember, anyone can take a stab at puppeteering Link, just make it somewhat funny while not too disruptive)

Last edited:
Sam thought for a moment. I think this is everyone. Minus the Rito of course. I don't know where she is." He turned to the Hylian in green. "Who are you. I've never met you but I feel like I've seen a picture of you before? On a wanted poster maybe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back