• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of clockwork In-game

"W-woah!" Iko tried to keep his footing as Omora raced out of the town square. Though nearly tripping at the sudden change in pace, Ike was just able to keep up with O through the open halls of Castle Town, out the front gate, and down a field to the river. For the briefest of moments, Iko enjoyed the thrill of just running away to somewhere new.

Stepping into the river, Iko asked, "So... what now?"

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
BackSet BackSet (In case Tamara wants to chase a pair of Zora fugitives)

Tamera turned away from Sam to see where the arrow had come from. "Who dares!" She yelled! Upon seeing the Rito she charged. During all this Sam noticed a Gerudo chasing after the two Zora. It was kyrisa and she had a tank strapped to her- oh no! She was going to fry the Zora with her lightning thrower weapon. He definetly couldn't let that happen. He figured the Rito could take care of Tamara so he headed off after kyrisa. He ran along the rooftops before progressing into Hyrule field. She was getting closer to the Zora. She was right behind them. He jumped from a tree and landed on the ground in front of kyrisa. "Hey gears!" He said. "Long time no see!"

Omora took a second to think of the best route to take to get away, which she soon found was a mistake of a second. As she was about to lead Iko towards their domain home, another Gerudo came towards them, with some kind of weapon- an electric weapon. Suddenly, before the Gerudo woman was able to attack her and Iko, her customer from before dropped in between them from a treetop and defended the two Zoras.

"Hey gears! Long time no see!" He said in a sarcastic tone towards the woman. Omora took her second chance and instantly, with her hand still around Iko's arm, jumped into the water and swam towards the bottom of the river so that neither Gerudo could see which direction they escaped to.

Omora, however, wouldn't go very far.
"Go Iko! Go back to the domain, I won't be long. I've got to help my customer and those people back in town!" She called out as she swam back up and jumped from the water, sword in hand, and towards the other Gerudo's legs, where she sliced the attacker's ankles.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet

The attack hit. Kyrisa fell. It was only a minor graze but still enough to knock her over. "Nice work my friend!" Sam said to the Zora. "I never did find out your name." As he said this he slashed at the tank on kyrisa's back. The tank leaked fluid. Lucky for all of them none of them had open flames on them. The fluid would clear up in an hour or so. Kyrisa got up slowly. "I'm telling Mira!" She yelled in the childish way that Sam remembered well.

"O-Of course! Just stay out of trouble, alright?" Iko laughed nervously as he watched Omora swim back towards the Gerudos.

No point in endangering oneself. Iko follows the flow of the river, not thinking to check his surroundings. Before long, he can sense a rapidly approaching drop. That's not what Zora's Domain feels like? Poking above the water, he's greeted by the roar of a waterfall. "Aaand I'm lost," Iko breathes to himself as he clambers out of the fast-flowing river. Looking about, he really couldn't tell where the river led him, though backtracking could solve that.

Walking for some minutes, he came across the one thing he didn't want to find, a reverse fork in the river. There was no way to tell which way leads back to Castle Town. Though 50% isn't an odd Iko has lost to before. Taking his chances, he followed the left path. Swimming up the river, keeping an eye on the scenery, Iko actually discovers Zora's Domain. That was not expected.

Either way, he was out of hot waters, and left with the nagging fear that Omora had screwed up badly in her decision..

Thankfully, as the other Gerudo's weapon leaked and her ankles were benignly cut, she ran off with a childish threat towards Sam. The boy then looked over towards Omora.
"I never did find out your name," Sam pointed out, while also basically asking a question.
"My name's Omora!" She then slid her sword back into it's scabbard. "Thank you ever so kindly for saving my friend Iko and I back there, we would have never been able to get out of there without you!"

She then thought of something. "Why did the other Gerudo back in town want those different people?" She asked, guessing that if Sam knew Tamara's name, then he'd know something about the other.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet

Nito got into a battle stance, her left hand going for another arrow. "I don't know what you want with those Zora folks, but I do know that you won't get them". She placed another ordinary arrow on the string, she pulled back the string. "This next shot will not be a warning shot, I demand your removal from town". Nito spits those words out through clenched teeth. Aiming for the oncoming attacker's calf, she was getting low on arrows. It was in her best interest to try to limit her opponents mobility. The attack will surely not kill, it will most likely keep her off her foot for a while.

Within seconds the arrow left the bowstring, glided through the air and found its place of rest.

Jynn smiled as she turned away. "Oh I hope so." He then tried to explore the market, but was once again deterred from his path. A couple of Gerudos had decided to shouted above the crowd, calling his attention. They were apparently looking for a zora, and sheikah, and another gerudo. Judging by the weapons they held, it wasn't for anything good. He gripped the sword he had on his back, prepared to fight. His sword still had bublin blood on it from his most recent fight in the wild. Things got more heated as a gerudo woman revealed herself to actually be a man, and most likely the one they were looking for. He soon ran off after two zora and another gerudo, leaving behind the one he called Tamara. His newly acquainted Rito drew her bow and shot at the Gerudo, hitting her calf. At that Jynn took his hand off his sword at moved towards the Rito woman quickly. "I guess we met up faster than intended." He said as he unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the injured gerudo. "What do you even want with these people?"

The roaming tome The roaming tome BackSet BackSet

Mu had more or less watched she would not reveal herself if just asked and given she had hidden nearly all signs of her heritage only the traitor could be the one they were looking for. Well she would not let them have him, but she woudl let them smoke him out as she woudl not let one she considered an enemy have someone who knew her tribes secrets. Still it seemed other had the situation well handled as a Greudo revealed themselves to be a male one of only two around. That was not a good sign they were easily influenced by outside influences and turned to darkness. That was an issue she would have to deal with a threat to be nipped in the bud lest it bloom like the last.

Mu stayed out of the fight as it happened and so much happened in mere moments people were running all over the fight going everywhere. this fight soon cleared out the area leaving only the combatants and Mu who continued to play on her lute keeping the music calm despite the chaos. It might seem a bit odd for a bard to stay in the chaos but sometimes life needed music and she woudl claim she felt it did now.

Mu had more or less watched she would not reveal herself if just asked and given she had hidden nearly all signs of her heritage only the traitor could be the one they were looking for. Well she would not let them have him, but she woudl let them smoke him out as she woudl not let one she considered an enemy have someone who knew her tribes secrets. Still it seemed other had the situation well handled as a Greudo revealed themselves to be a male one of only two around. That was not a good sign they were easily influenced by outside influences and turned to darkness. That was an issue she would have to deal with a threat to be nipped in the bud lest it bloom like the last.

Mu stayed out of the fight as it happened and so much happened in mere moments people were running all over the fight going everywhere. this fight soon cleared out the area leaving only the combatants and Mu who continued to play on her lute keeping the music calm despite the chaos. It might seem a bit odd for a bard to stay in the chaos but sometimes life needed music and she woudl claim she felt it did now.

Rindo came out of the shadows of the woods and openly says" well i should and help the man i want to see what a male from his tribe can do as an ally". He dashes and draws a kunai out and carefully watches the arrow as well as the air flow to get a better idea of where it might turn.

Last edited:
"Hrmmm... I can't just leave them there. I-I guess I could just check in inconspicuously." Iko consulted a map, and memorized the quickest route, and went on his way.

Arriving at the river, Iko managed to catch a glimpse of Kyrisa running off.

The only problem is it's hard to miss a bright yellow Zora against the deep blue sky and green field.

BackSet BackSet
The roaming tome The roaming tome
Spice Spice
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Karcen Karcen

Sam was a bit worried about revealing his secrets but considering that the Zora was now a fugitive more or less, it probably couldn't hurt. "Those Gerudo are part of a group of highly skilled warriors who work directly for ganondorf. I was part of them once. They've been tasked with finding people with the blood of the heroes, prophesied to dethrone Ganondorf." He took a deep breath. "I, am one of those people. Apparently there are Zora with the blood too. If they find anyone with the blood they're orders are to kill without mercy. Simply knowing about the blood is enough to get you killed." Sam sighed a bit. "We are going to be hunted. So is anybody else who was involved in this incident. I am going to do whatever I can to help the people back at castle town. You should hide yourself. You may be good but defending yourself against entire battalions of royal guards is not easy."

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Her left hand reached for another arrow, placing it on the bowstring and she pulled back the string of her bow. She aimed the drawn bow at the woman's head. An empty threat, of course, she would never kill with out a legitimate purpose, But she didn't need to know that. In an instant a new person jumped into the fray, weapon drawn on Tamara. The man she bumped into, not too long ago. "Quite the turn of events, stranger" after this is finished she will have to learn the stranger name. It was getting tiring referring to this man as a stranger. She looked at the newcomer in the battle. Her drawn bow never leaving the injured Guerdo's direction.

Spice Spice BackSet BackSet

Her left hand reached for another arrow, placing it on the bowstring and she pulled back the string of her bow. She aimed the drawn bow at the woman's head. An empty threat, of course, she would never kill with out a legitimate purpose, But she didn't need to know that. In an instant a new person jumped into the fray, weapon drawn on Tamara. The man she bumped into, not too long ago. "Quite the turn of events, stranger" after this is finished she will have to learn the stranger name. It was getting tiring referring to this man as a stranger. She looked at the newcomer in the battle. Her drawn bow never leaving the injured Guerdo's direction.

Spice Spice BackSet BackSet
As the arrow comes near Rindo uses the kanai to change it's direction and it flies off somewhere near by and the he says"
They call me the detector , that's all you need to know and i'm sure our paths will cross against but for now it's time to say good bye". He then focuses a little of his energy and some the lesser spirits start to form a wall to make it even hard to attack them.

Last edited:
By the time Omora noticed Iko had returned and was walking up the river's shore, Sam had told her of her and Iko's supossed fate.
"What did I miss?" Iko asked, seeing as how the purple Zora wasn't in danger anymore. At least, not immediate danger.
"I...I guess we're running from the law now," she replied, her head swimming with thoughts she made to try and understand the situation, but simply not being able to.
"What are we going to do? We can't stay here, nor can we go back home. We can't bring our people danger. Especially if the danger we are facing is from Ganondorf himself... Oh, what the heck is this stupid 'blood of the heroes' speak?! I can't even get married and be a mom now," she started to tear up, realizing that they couldn't go back home like this, not if what Sam said was true.

BackSet BackSet Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Iko was stunned for a moment, before realizing what had just happened, "Oh no, that's awful! To think this day started so cheerily..." he softly laughed, "Do you think there's anything we could do to keep Ganon off our tails? Perhaps a life on the run isn't as bad as we think it might be.."
His words were deliberate and cautious, as he was not one able to understand and cope with feelings very well.
"You know, I could cook up something in the mean time, if the attackers have fled for the time being."

BackSet BackSet

Sam turned to the Zora. "Food sounds nice but I should go." He said. "I left that Rito fighting Tamara and I should find out what happened. Of course, I could stick around after i finished helping out there. I've been on the run for quite a while so I could help you adjust to the life."

"It's, heheh, good to know someone will enjoy the food..."
Iko simply hoped Omora wasn't too broken up about their new situation. It must be really rough, finding out days before a big even that your entire life has been flipped sideways. Everywhere familiar is now undoubtedly hostile, our original identities have been discarded into the wind until Ganondorf, daresay, is dethroned. Iko nervously flipped a headfin away from his eyes.

BackSet BackSet
Spice Spice
Karcen Karcen
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Upon being struck by the arrow, Tamara stumbles and hits the ground. She looked back up at the Rito and the blue eyed hylian who had pointed a sword at her. She growled at the both of them. "It's none of your damn business." Jynn, breaking eye contact with Tamara and looked over at his fighting partner the Rito. "Yeah, I've got to agree with you there. How about for while we're here you just call me ally." While the two of them were distracted, Tamara reached back with her free hand and yanked out the arrow. She slowly rose to her feet, drawing attention back to her. "I will not let you get in our way." With that said, Tamara dragged herself toward the hylian and took a stab at him. Jynn would have dodged it at ease, but he didn't even need to. Instead, a seemingly invisible barrier blocked Tamara from getting near him and the Rito woman. Enraged, Tamara continuously slashed at and even attempted ramming into the barrier, and when she was tired, she huffed while glaring daggers at the three of them. "You'll pay for this, all of you." Jynn looked at her, then to the one who seemed to have put up the barrier. "Thanks for that, Detector. I appreciate your help."

BackSet BackSet
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Karcen Karcen
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
Omora wiped her tears away and tried to not let anymore slip out.
"Y-yeah, maybe it won't be that bad. Hopefully it won't. Though I'm not sure I'm cut out for running from the royal law. I can't fight too well, other than by surprise. All I'd be able to do is run, be a medic, and help you with preparing food. I'm not so sure that that would be enough to get away, not to mention stopping the King himself!"

She then remembered Iko's timidness and anxiety, and that if she got too grim about their newfound situation that he'd probably freak out.
"But we'll be okay! We'll do what we can, help each other out, and we'll all make it out alright!"

Suddenly, sounds of loud smacking and yells of annoyance came from Castle Town.
"Do you think we should check it out? Maybe help?"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Spice Spice BackSet BackSet

"Uh, yeah, pretty much," Iko commented on the situation.

"Do you think we should check it out? Maybe help?"​

"Yeah, I think we should at least, uh, check it out." Iko said as he walked back towards Castle Town. Peeking inside revealed not much, there were too many people to tell what was happening. Though a green-clad Hylian rushed past with a collection of rupees in his hands.

BackSet BackSet
Spice Spice
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Sam watched the green clad boy run past. "I'm gonna go check that out." He said turning to his Zora companions. "If anyone asks you there was never any Sam. If you must refer to me at all refer to me as ghost. I will likely be back soon, hopefully with anyone else who got involved in this mess." Sam threw a deku nut and dissapeared off to castle town. There he found Tamara getting her butt kicked by a Rito, a Hylian, and a shiekah. There was a bard of undeterminable race, likely of the more humanoid variety, providing background music for the whole affair. It was, he had to admit, white entertaining. Sam decided to watch from the rooftop before intervening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back