• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of clockwork In-game

Omora looked around, and saw that there was nothing where they were to do. What they needed to do was help the people in the town, especially if who the other Gerudos' were searching for were all innocent people, and they only had the "blood of the heroes" in common.

"No, we should try and help those people in town. They are probably panicking in there with that group of attacking Gerudos. Do you have anything you can use as a weapon, or a way you can defend yourself?" She asked, making sure her friend was as safe as possible, if they were going to help the people of the shopping district.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Her hand twitched in anticipation, finger ready to let go of the arrow. Eyes locked down on Tamara. Nito Watched in awe as Tamara rose from her place on the ground, pulling out the arrow. Throwing Nito off guard, scrambling to follow her opponents movements. She was expecting to feel the wrath of Tamara's Claymore. Instead, she heard a loud banging sound, inches from where she stood. The space in front of her was now a blocked by an invisible barrier. Nito lowered her bow in confusion, looking for the source of magic. The one calling himself "The Detector" had manifested it. She gave the man a courteous nod, before focusing her attention back on Tamara.

Nito stared angrily through the barrier at the Guerdo Woman. " Your out numbered and obviously injured. I once again demand your removal from the market." Her words came out as a loud yell. She was sick of dealing with Tamara's nonsense. All she wanted was a decent meal and some rest. she stood silently waiting for her reply, bow drawn focusing on her.

Spice Spice
BackSet BackSet
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Mu watched and her target had shown himself, the traitor that had tried to hide had revealed himself just as she wanted. Still he was defending himself with his dark spirits, the disgusting power that had made his death a necessary evil. Mu wanted to strike out and kill him now but the others around would likely protect him from her attacks ignorant of the evil they welcomed close to them, the murderer of an old man. he didn't seem to notice who she was her disguise working well enough to hide who she was, still this could be used to her advantage if he for some reason joined these people or became more involved then he woudl be slow and easy to track. For now she would wait and watch she would strike when the time was right and kill the traitor.

"Hmm, I have a bow, and recently stocked up on arrows. Though I haven't taken inventory in a while. And I haven't used it for anything other than lighting fires in a long time..." Iko cut off his own train of thought, "Yeah, I can protect myself."

With that, he pulled out his bow, and equipped a quiver full of arrows, "I think we should check out whatever's going on in there."

BackSet BackSet
Spice Spice
Karcen Karcen
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
The roaming tome The roaming tome
(Funfact, this is the order I remember you guys in. Sorry, The roaming tome The roaming tome )

Sam sat on the roof watching the fight. Actually he wasn't paying attention to the fight. Watching Tamara get her butt kicked was very satisfying but at the moment he had more interesting matters. Specifically that bard. He would, of course, scoop up the others in an attempt to rescue them from inevitable death for messing in government affairs after the battle with Tamara was over but he was focusing on the bard and nearly forgot that. There was something off about the bard. You don't just sit around playing music in the middle of a fierce battle. Unless you were using musical combat Magic wich wasn't likely given that the bard hadn't appeared to do anything. Sam decided to find out what was up with this bard. He jumped down and landed behind the bard. He hadn't been particularly quiet and waited for the bard to notice him. His swords were drawn in case she attacked. Wich was a likely option as attacking was a logical response to someone sneaking up behind you.

Karcen Karcen

Mu was focused enough on her target to not fully care for those around her but she was aware of the man before he landed with a splash behind her into the fountain that she was sitting on. Most others would jump of scream in shock but M was trained to remain calm no matter what and while sometimes that was hard right now she could. She may like to get the drop on those she attacked but right now the Gerudo man had no idea what he was facing otherwise he would not try to surprise her. She could try to kill him right here and now prevent another usurper like the tyrant but she didn't he wasn't her target so even as she heard him drawing his blades she remained clam playing her music.

" Do you have a request prince of the Gerudo?" She said showing she was rather aware of the significance of male gerudos while still playing it cool.

BackSet BackSet

"Do you have a request Prince of the Gerudo."

Sam had a real good laugh at this. "Haha no ones... Haha... Called me that... Haha... In ages... Hahahahahah!" He calmed himself down. "Look lady," he was reasonably sure it was a she. "I'm no Prince. Never have been never will be. Sure if I kill ganondorf I might take over the Gerudo but I'll gladly hand over rulership of Hyrule to princess Zelda or her closest living relative. But that's besides the point right now. I'm interested in you, the women playing a song in the middle of an intense battle like its no big deal. What's your goal? What's your motive? We all have one so there's no point in hiding it."

Mu smiled though her face was hidden from sight and she had yet to turn and face the prince as she had decided he was. He wanted to know her motives her plans but such things did not yet concern him, perhaps they might one day tough.

"Perhaps i am the huntress stalking her prey, perhaps i am an assassin flowing thier mark, I could be an executioner killing the condemned, or perhaps i am zelda in disguse seeking the heros to reclaim my throne, or i could just be a bard used to fights in bars doing as i always do." Mu saud making things up and revealing little.

Walking into Castle Town (hopefully with Omora by his side), Iko weaved his way through the crowd. People acknowledging him is uncomfortable. But people just lazing about in Castle Town, not so much. He followed the sound of a bard's lute, hopefully he could catch his bearings there.

Upon reaching the fountain, Iko spied the mystery male Gerudo speaking to the bard with a lute. He couldn't quite tell what they were saying - too much noise everywhere - but it must have something to do with the battle going on in the town square. A Rito, a Sheikah, and a Hylian had practically cornered the Gerudo perpetrator, though he didn't think that she would give in all that easily.

BackSet BackSet
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Karcen Karcen
Spice Spice
This time all of the mentions are justified and not just "have a mass ping for everyone! :D"

Sam laughed again. "You underestimate my powers of deduction my dear bard." He said. For example. I have deduced your gender due to your voice and I have deduced that, since the music you are playing sounds shiekah in origin, you are likely a shiekah. Now as for why you are here. The first three options are synonomous and interchangeable with each other and thus you are likely all three." Sam laughed again.

Karcen Karcen

" I personally like the fourth the most myself" she said not confirming or denying anything simply implying everything she said was made up.

Mu was thinking about getting rid of this gerudo now that he was actually slowly getting at what she wanted though with the shadow folk there were few reasons they left their home if they were not guarding the royal family, they were either running or hunting. Still she was not to worried she could simply vanish with a deku nut, but unlike others her power would make even those that knew what she was doing lose her if she wanted.

" But then you must ask your self who because if i was a hunter and you were my target then you would already be dead" she said " that is if i am not the princess in disguise or simply a bard" She continued her tone rather joval despite the subject to make other think she was indulging someones delusions.

BackSet BackSet

With hatred in her eyes, Tamara attempted one more stab at the invisible wall surrounding her. However, it still yielded no result. She gave one final menacing glare before looking away. "Fine. You lot win. For now at least." Tamara was definitely not done with them, but she certainly couldn't do it alone. She had no idea what the hell they did with Kyrisa, so she was going to definitely need a larger team than just the two of them. She stepped back and threw her Claymore at the barrier, causing no damage but rather just sliding down and clattering on the stone path. "So, what are you going to do now?" She had a feeling that she may have found more people with the blood of the heroes.

Jynn slide his sword back into its sheathe and looked back to Tamara. "Well, I think it's not up for either us to decide, but rather the Gerudo man's." From out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the man who Tamara referred to as Samantha. He called over to the guy, attempting to draw his attention. "Samantha! Hey, we need you over here!"

BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Karcen Karcen Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

With hatred in her eyes, Tamara attempted one more stab at the invisible wall surrounding her. However, it still yielded no result. She gave one final menacing glare before looking away. "Fine. You lot win. For now at least." Tamara was definitely not done with them, but she certainly couldn't do it alone. She had no idea what the hell they did with Kyrisa, so she was going to definitely need a larger team than just the two of them. She stepped back and threw her Claymore at the barrier, causing no damage but rather just sliding down and clattering on the stone path. "So, what are you going to do now?" She had a feeling that she may have found more people with the blood of the heroes.

Jynn slide his sword back into its sheathe and looked back to Tamara. "Well, I think it's not up for either us to decide, but rather the Gerudo man's." From out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the man who Tamara referred to as Samantha. He called over to the guy, attempting to draw his attention. "Samantha! Hey, we need you over here!"

BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Karcen Karcen Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Rindo notices the energy but not completely sure and says" fiery women are so much fun to watch but i no longer have time to play and being a in a big group like is going to make things harder for me and so when the time comes i'll seek you out and i there's no need to thank me i'll need the help one day so you can thank me that way". gah my posts are pants but my minds semi blank right now

"Well, it appears I am being called." Sam said. "I shall leave you for now but I am sure we will meet again." Sam thought for a moment before adding. "Princess." In a slighty teasing tone of voice. Sam walked over to the one calling him. "Yes?" He asked. "I am here. But please call me Sam."

Nito jumped backwards when Tamra's Claymore banged against the barrier. Hearing Tamara claim, the fight was over, she felt enjoyed. This fight was over, she could finally get the rest she deserved. She stayed silent as she smiled smugly at the woman. " Now that that nonsense is over, I am going to get myself something to eat. " Nito lowered her bow and put the arrow she was holding back into her quiver. " Maybe I'll even find a nice place to rest."

Her ally had brought to her attention, the Guerdo man's reappearance.
She didn't see him enter the Market square, she was occupied trying to drive Tamara out of the area. She also hadn't questioned the source of the music, a mysterious bard had been providing fitting music for the fierce battle.

her mind raced to the Zora's, are they alright. Did they get to safety? Her mind was immediately thinking of the worst. when the Guerdo man walked up to her and her ally. " Are they safe? I saw you run after them when that other Guerdo woman chased them. "

BackSet BackSet
Spice Spice

Sam smiled good naturally. "Yes the Zora are safe." He said. "You know. If your hungry one of them, I can't remember wich, isn't a bad cook apparently." Sam held out his hand. "My names Sam. You really shouldn't have gotten involved. Now your options are gather everyone who was involved and come with me or face the full wrath of ganondorf's army. I'll give you the full briefing later."

" Nito Fray, I was trained to react to situations like these. I find it counterproductive to let people like her take what they want." Nito shook his hand firmly, she had a big grin on her face. " Thats great to hear, I wont lie I was absolutely worried about those two. And if they can cook up a decent vegetabel medley then I'd be more than happy to eat."

"It shouldnt take me more than 5 minutes to round whoever was apart of that fiasco up. Given you tell me or describe whoever they may be."

BackSet BackSet

"More or less anyone who took part in the fight against Tamara." Sam said. "I'll scout the area for anyone else we might not have seen." With that he leaped onto a roof. He spotted the Zora male staring at the seen. Sam didn't want to say he was staring like an idiot but it was kind of dumb to just stand there. He jumped down from the roof and walked up to him from the front. "Yo." He said nonchalantly.

The roaming tome The roaming tome Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Iko had zoned out, letting his mind wander. However, not for long, as the mystery male Gerudo practically appeared out of nothing right in front of his face.

Totally overwhelmed, Iko reflexively jumped back, "Aah! Oh, it's, it's just you..." He laughed nervously, "A-am I interrupting anything...? Have you got everything under control?"

BackSet BackSet
Spice Spice
Karcen Karcen

"Have you got everything under control?"

Sam laughed. "Yeah. More or less." His face then turned serious. "That Rito over there is helping to round up everybody involved. Then I'm going to help you all escape ganondorfs forces." Sam turned away to try and help the Rito round up the remaining people.

The roaming tome The roaming tome Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

While the fight was going on, and when Iko and Omora went back into the town, they made their separate ways as the female Zora went over to the cowering crowds and made sure they go inside the various buildings to keep themselves safe. She also made sure not to be caught by any more guards, as she didn't know if this Tamara character, or any of the other Gerudo females, were working with the armored town's guards.

Once she'd seen almost everyone close doors behind them, she went back to search for Iko. Thankfully, it seemed like the fight stopped and Tamara went away. Who was left was only Sam, Iko, a Rito, a bard, and a few others.

"Iko! Are you okay, are you hurt?" She asked as she ran towards him and gave him a look-down to see if he had gotten hurt from the fight. She then saw Sam come back, and soon Iko and him started to talk. It seemed like her friend, now friends, were okay, which made her feel relieved.

{Sorry about not replying, I fell asleep a lot yesterday : P}

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet Spice Spice The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen

Jynn nodded back at Sam. "Will do, Sam." Before he had a chance to ask him what to do with Tamara, Sam was already gone. "Ah, too slow." He said, then looked back at Tamara. She still held a death stare. He looked back at the Rito woman who had introduced herself to Sam as Nito. Nito the Rito. Huh, well that won't be hard to remember. She probably shouldn't have said her name in front of Tamara. Suddenly, the guy in the green tunic ran by, but ending up hitting the invisible barrier. Amused, he watched as the guy shook himself off and punched the spirit wall. Then the strange man shook his hand and ran off in some other direction. "Who even is that guy?" He said to himself.

The roaming tome The roaming tome Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Karcen Karcen Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Zelkova Zelkova

(I saw Link Link XD)

(Good old Linkle strikes (a sealing spell) again!)

Iko had calmed down, and acknowledged Omora, "No no, I'm fine. I got here just as the fight was winding down, I think." He pushed a headfin away from his sight and shifted his weight from foot to foot, "I was hoping to see i-if you needed any help, mystery Gerudo, but I see you, ah, have it covered." Thinking for a moment, Iko asked, "So, uhm, what now? Do we want to escape to somewhere else before Ganondorf finds out the jig is up, or are we safe where we are?"

BackSet BackSet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Spice Spice The roaming tome The roaming tome

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back