• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of clockwork In-game

Link
"Uhh, me? Just call me Link. It wouldn't be the first time I've been found on a Wanted poster." He got up and stretched, before saying, "Well, I see you all are doing quite well. Unless you need anything else from me, I best get going."
BackSet BackSet

Jynn looked back and saw Sam approaching the group. That would make all of them, minus Nito. There was also the odd masked hylian, and whatever that green whirlwind was. Sam about the smell of food, which he had not stood still long enough to pay attention to. Now, however, he took notice of it and it was a delicious smell, almost drawing him away from their current situation. "Nito is still in Castle Town. I talked to her right before in got into the mess at the front of the gate. You saw the royal guard too, right?" The green tunic hylian referred to himself as Link, and was just get ready to leave. "Okay um, well bye then." He wondered what kind of adventurer this Link was. He had weapons, and seemed like he had his own journey ahead of him.

Standing far off where the fight was happening, Nito watched the fight. She initially wanted to see how the fight would play out. But it seemed a little too one-sided for her tastes. Just as she thought of joining the fight a loud voice cried. What is the meaning of this!? Are you going to pay for the damage you've caused!?" What looked to be a member of the royal guard and she looked angry. Nito was already in hot water with the incident the just happened. It would be best to act like she didn't see anything, lower her head and stay quiet. She walked past the scene not paying anyone any of her attention. Following the direction she supposedly saw the kind stranger from before go.

Glad to be out of the Town and far away as possible from any involvement with its guards. She approached the Hylian male, a few other familiar and not so familiar people. "It's great to see everybody made it out of Castle Town safely."

Spice Spice BackSet BackSet Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

(I've got to drag all of you back! :P)

Jynn looked over in the direction where a familiar voice came from and saw that Nito had arrived safely. He smiled and took a step closer to her. "And I'm sure we're all glad to see that you got out safely, too." Sam started speaking again, prompting Jynn to listen to him. He then thought carefully about where they could go to talk without the fear of being overheard. It didn't take long to remember one they could go to. "Oh I've got one. On my way here I took some time to rest after a fight with a small band of bokoblins. It's easy to miss it unless you're really looking for it." He turned rom them and looked off into the direct in which he had left the cave behind. "It should only be as much a half hour walk to get there. That could work, right?"

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BackSet BackSet Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Zelkova Zelkova The roaming tome The roaming tome

Last edited:
Iko
"Well then! You all head off, I'll... catch up," the yellow Zora spoke, "I wouldn't want to dry up miles away from the river."

BackSet BackSet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Psyka
"Hmph!" Psyka stared at the two troublemakers for no more than a second, deciding they were... not what Tamara was looking for. Though they'll have quite the run-up with the rest of the Royal Guard if they keep it up. Hey, where was that generous Hylian going? He seemed actually kind of suspicious. He looked around, though it appeared they had disappeared without a trace. There is a solution to this, however. Just outside Castle Town is Hyrule Field, which has no hiding places for miles!

Psyka stepped outside and looked around again. No luck. Even without a hiding place, this Hylian did not want to be found. Perhaps the river? A Zora was on that list of "the Blood of the Champions," though all the details were notoriously vague. What color was this suuuper evil Zora? They could be red, blue, yellow, green, or purple, and they would still fit this description to the letter. Damnit, Tamara.
Though it was decided, he would be heading for the river next. Psyka could walk around Castle Town, but that would take forever. He took his chances with the Town once again.
Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling

"Alright! Well we're off then." Jynn then began to walk but behind him, one of the two zoras, the bright yellow one, had said that he'd catch up to prevent drying out. "Well maybe you can follow us in the river until we reach the point where we part start moving away from the river. By then it'll be about 10 more minutes to the cave." He gave a short smile before backing up towards where they were going, drawing his sword as he do. "Now let's get moving before any guards come for us."

Jynn spun around and began marching off, hoping that the royal guard had not found him suspicious. He walked close enough to the river so that the zora could follow his fast pace from within it. After a while they reached a bend in the river, which had caused Jynn to shift durections, slowly bringing a more mountainous area into view. He passed some trees, avoiding the nearby monsters, heading towards an area in the rock where it seemed carved into.

The glance, however, showed the it wasn't just carved into, but rather a small carved out Stone cave. Jynn crawled inside on it and lifted up his arms after sheathing his sword. "Well, here it is."

(Too tired for tags)

Iko nodded in acknowledgement, "Okay," before turning back towards the river.

He followed the group as closely as he could until they met a bend in the river, "Well, this is my stop..." he said, clambering back onto the grassy field. He made sure to collect bottles of river water (I'd say 3) to stay hydrated, should the group lose contact with water. You could never be too safe with one's lifeline.

He chased towards the group as they approached a more mountainous area. Following closely, but staying quiet, Iko kept a mental note of the landmarks back to the river. "So... this is our hiding spot?" He asked, as the group stopped at a small, hand-carved cave in the side of a large collection of boulders, "Is it safe to hide in there? Could it collapse?" The Zora asked worriedly.
Spice Spice Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 BackSet BackSet The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Nito followed closely behind the group. occasionally glancing behind her, making sure no unsavory company was following. taking in the natural beauty of the forest. the mountainous regions of her home town didn't have the same beauty as the encompassing forest of Hyrule's fields. neither did it house a variety of flora or creatures, varying in harmfulness.

Until they reached a mountainous region and a cave carved out of a stone rock face. "Well, here it is." Nito stared at the cave quizzically. "I am with the Zora, is it really safe. Also, will I even fit?" Nito stated while mirroring Jynn's actions. lifting her feathered arms above her head.

Zelkova Zelkova BackSet BackSet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Spice Spice Karcen Karcen Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

(Sorry, school's given me little breaks)

Jynn called back out from the cave, his voice echoing as it bounced off the walls. "Yeah it's safe. The stone is solidly built and there's no cracks within the ceiling." He patted a wall for an added effect. After dealing with the safety issue, it wasn't hard to deal with Nita's height problem with the cave. "Oh don't worry about that too much. It's ceiling is more raised on the inside, about a foot higher than my head. The cave should be big enough for us all to fit in together comfortably." Jynn poked his head out of the entrance and looked up at those outside of the cave. "I haven't mentioned it yet, but my name is Jynn Sykie." He then moved out of the way so that the others could get inside.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Karcen Karcen Leo Radomir Leo Radomir BackSet BackSet Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling The roaming tome The roaming tome

"Jynn, Jynn. I'll... have to remember that," the yellow Zora spoke mostly to himself. Stepping into the cave, Iko noticed a few things. The first was it at least felt a little damp, which was a good sign, the cave got wider and taller as you went in, and it was completely smooth with little distinction between the ground, walls, and ceiling. "It's... it's pretty damp in here. Did you... do that on purpose?" Iko asked, attempting small talk sheepishly.

BackSet BackSet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Spice Spice The roaming tome The roaming tome Karcen Karcen Zelkova Zelkova Unknown Falling Unknown Falling Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back