• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Breath of Freedom - OOC

He developed powers. Accidentally hurt someone.
Oh, so there parents didn't know till then. Would his parents really just abandon him over that though? How badly was the person hurt? Did they think it was on purpose? Did they regret kicking him out? Were they pressured into it? Was the person hurt say, Paya and certain political elements demand he be exiled for assaulting their future matriarch?

Tu spoopy fer mu

Last edited:
I would figure that we might start at either a stable or hateno village. Non-shiekah races don't hang out much at kakario. Question: are we allowed to play races other than Hylian?

Yes, but I didn't think Sheikah was a race?

HOW DARE YOU RETCON PRINCE SIDON!!! (I think...) YOU SHALL SUFFER THE WRATH OF YAOI SHIPPERS TILL THE END OF TIME!!!

Haven't seen the characters that have been made yet I take it? Go check 'em out.

On a similar note, can my character been a human not from Hyrule? (Outside of Hyrule their are round-eared humans. Heck sometimes (depending where in the timeline) said humans make up the majority of the populace of Hyrule itself, with the Hylains being a dying breed.)
I was thinking something along the lines of them being part of a group that were tasked by a foreign government to explore and find new lands. Said group gets shipped wrecked and spilt up.
The crew members could make interesting NPCs.

That's fine too!

Oh um I should mention the Calamity was 100 years ago not 10,000

Actually there were two calamities. The one that happened 10000 years ago when the sheikah (who are a race) gave up they're powers and the one that happened 100 years ago after the hylians rediscovered shiekah technology.

Actually there were two calamities. The one that happened 10000 years ago when the sheikah (who are a race) gave up they're powers and the one that happened 100 years ago after the hylians rediscovered shiekah technology.

Ah I had forgotten about that one... mmm thanks for the reminder

latest

It's faint and non-obvious, but BotW Link has a yellow band... It all fits together! Oh... Oh no...
latest

HE HAS A YELLOW BAND OH GOD

tmw someone puts time and effort into a cd-i game but it still turns out like Wand of Gamelon

How's this for a wiki link:
(Click on it's nose.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back