• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Breath of Freedom - OOC

Wait. Ship? As in relationship?
I. AM. THE. GOD. OF. SHIPPING.
Yes, she'll have a HAREM! *Neferouis laughter* Join her SHIP!

Okay she actually is just part of a crew tasked by a foreign (and most certainly not canon) religous order to disover new lands.

Though being as she is not a Hyrulean her condsidering the possiblity of mating with a Goron would take some let's say... build up. That is why it must happen.

I've actually decided to go with a human. So, how should she (I have too many male OCs ;]) be joining the religious order?

I've actually decided to go with a human. So, how should she (I have too many male OCs ;]) be joining the religious order?
The religious order is known as the Church of Vera and is in direct control of the Palean Empire to the extent that Archvicar of Vera and Pale Emperor are effectively synonymous despite still technically being different titles.
Though all who hold the title of Archvicar of Vera are female, thus the term Empress Regnant is more appropriate. Yes, the Church of Vera is matriarchal.

Your OC does not actually have to be part of the Church to be part of the ship's crew. Most of them are simply Prestiged Servants of Vera (people who do work for the church but are not technically part of it). In fact, the crew has a heavy pirate aesthetic and the positions on board are based on ones pirates have.
Though it'll make sense for there to be someone who is actually part of the church to be on board to make sure the Church's wishes are fulfilled.

Now the easiest way to join the Church is to be given to one its monastery at birth; The other way simply entails asking to join it.
Now the hard thing is rising in the church's hierarchy. You have an advantage if you're female and a greater advantage if you were born into it. Aside from that, progression in the Church is simply a matter of politics: you must trade favours, impress your superiors and backstab those in your way.

One way to swiftly rise in the Church of Vera is to become a Demi-Saint, which is effectively its form of a Knighthood. To do this one must do a great achievement relating to one of Goddess Vera's many attributes (she is the Goddesses of Conquest, Order, Law, Righteous War, High-Magic, Politics, Constellations, Imperial Expansion, Mist, Fate and the Unveliment of the Unknown). Such as discovering and cataloguing a previously unknown land.

Any questions or suggestions? If you want it to be different I can easily alter it. Do you still want a character that is part of the church? Is this confusing and too wordy? Do you want to know more about the ship?

The religious order is known as the Church of Vera and is in direct control of the Palean Empire to the extent that Archvicar of Vera and Pale Emperor are effectively synonymous despite still technically being different titles.
Though all who hold the title of Archvicar of Vera are female, thus the term Empress Regnant is more appropriate. Yes, the Church of Vera is matriarchal.

Your OC does not actually have to be part of the Church to be part of the ship's crew. Most of them are simply Prestiged Servants of Vera (people who do work for the church but are not technically part of it). In fact, the crew has a heavy pirate aesthetic and the positions on board are based on ones pirates have.
Though it'll make sense for there to be someone who is actually part of the church to be on board to make sure the Church's wishes are fulfilled.

Now the easiest way to join the Church is to be given to one its monastery at birth; The other way simply entails asking to join it.
Now the hard thing is rising in the church's hierarchy. You have an advantage if you're female and a greater advantage if you were born into it. Aside from that, progression in the Church is simply a matter of politics: you must trade favours, impress your superiors and backstab those in your way.

One way to swiftly rise in the Church of Vera is to become a Demi-Saint, which is effectively its form of a Knighthood. To do this one must do a great achievement relating to one of Goddess Vera's many attributes (she is the Goddesses of Conquest, Order, Law, Righteous War, High-Magic, Politics, Constellations, Imperial Expansion, Mist, Fate and the Unveliment of the Unknown). Such as discovering and cataloguing a previously unknown land.

Any questions or suggestions? If you want it to be different I can easily alter it. Do you still want a character that is part of the church? Is this confusing and too wordy? Do you want to know more about the ship?
I'd like to know more about the ship. And I guess I will be a Servant.
Also, does the crew have weapons? If so, are any allowed?

I'd like to know more about the ship. And I guess I will be a Servant.
Also, does the crew have weapons? If so, are any allowed?
I'll PM ya details later. Proably some time tommorw after I've slept

Last edited:
So, going East makes the sun come out earlier. So you're probably way west from me. Uhh, California?

edit: WAIT SHIT FUCK NO THE SUN GOES THE OTHER WAY YOU'RE SOMEWHERE IN WESTERN EUROPE. LIKE SPAIN OR UK OR BRITAIN NOT CALIFORNIA IT'S STILL LIGHT IN CALIFORNIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back