• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll throw a 20 next turn WATCH 😤
I hope you do lol

I shoulda picked an attack before doing this but I'm going for the Unique ability. So when I post the attack, you're gonna need to roll a Wsidom Saving throw for Heath to see if he resists Feeble.

Correct me if Im wrong AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf , but everyone handles a critical differently.

Here, it's basically you'll deal 1 full damage roll, in your case a 6 plus an additional normal roll.

So, you'd deal a total of 10 damage (6 plus that 4 you rolled.)
Slight correction here. It's not one maxed and one normal roll. You're simply doubling damage dice. So, in this case, we're rolling a 1d6 normally for the attack. Since its a nat 20, it's a 2d6 roll. You roll a d6 two times, add that up, and then add your damage mods if you have any.

Also, damn you guys both got nat 20's. I really am lacking lol

How do I do that?
You just roll a d20 and you gotta score higher then the Difficulty class to resist. If you roll lower, you're afflicted.
Slight correction here. It's not one maxed and one normal roll. You're simply doubling damage dice. So, in this case, we're rolling a 1d6 normally for the attack. Since its a nat 20, it's a 2d6 roll. You roll a d6 two times, add that up, and then add your damage mods if you have any.

Also, damn you guys both got nat 20's. I really am lacking lol
Well like I said, it depends on the DM. Every DM handles Critical hits differently.

You just roll a d20 and you gotta score higher then the Difficulty class to resist. If you roll lower, you're afflicted.

Well like I said, it depends on the DM. Every DM handles Critical hits differently.
Who's our DM?

Wait, what's a DM?

Goes unnecessarily hard for what was essentially a Russian folk song back in the 30s lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back