• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That being said, I hope you guys are keeping an eye on the Character Sheet page. I update my main character's sheets every so often with some cool details.

That being said, I hope you guys are keeping an eye on the Character Sheet page. I update my main character's sheets every so often with some cool details.
Yeah, I noticed that. Have you updated it recently?

I should give Mateo a good update to his sheet. It feels criminally messy. Maybe when a learn more BB coding I'll finally get around to it.

Yeah, I noticed that. Have you updated it recently?

I should give Mateo a good update to his sheet. It feels criminally messy. Maybe when a learn more BB coding I'll finally get around to it.
Maybe possibly I have

I looked over Mika and Skyla and noticed some things. Don't know about your other characters but I'm choosing to fixate on these two right now. Especially lore implications for Skyla.

Ok first the relationships got changed. The love birds officially recognize they're love birds. Hooray! Everyone else kind of moved up too. Nia and Rai are their friends now, and Mateo's marked as their good friend. Yay, team bonding!

Ok, now the good stuff. Skyla's a fucking princess-

Also Desert Strider, Mateo's little name. That's cute! Mateo's gonna absolutely gush over that when she says Desert Strider even one time. Poor Skyla's gonna have him all over her with that one. And then wait until he finds out she's literally desert royalty. He wouldn't have any knowledge of any kind of desert kingdom though, since his family primarily moved around to avoid the shifting dunes. And the few stable towns in the desert were never connected by a ruler. He's still gonna have an absolute field day with this.

Still can't get over Skyla being a princess. Had to reread the quote and everything.

I looked over Mika and Skyla and noticed some things. Don't know about your other characters but I'm choosing to fixate on these two right now. Especially lore implications for Skyla.

Ok first the relationships got changed. The love birds officially recognize they're love birds. Hooray! Everyone else kind of moved up too. Nia and Rai are their friends now, and Mateo's marked as their good friend. Yay, team bonding!

Ok, now the good stuff. Skyla's a fucking princess-

Also Desert Strider, Mateo's little name. That's cute! Mateo's gonna absolutely gush over that when she says Desert Strider even one time. Poor Skyla's gonna have him all over her with that one. And then wait until he finds out she's literally desert royalty. He wouldn't have any knowledge of any kind of desert kingdom though, since his family primarily moved around to avoid the shifting dunes. And the few stable towns in the desert were never connected by a ruler. He's still gonna have an absolute field day with this.

Still can't get over Skyla being a princess. Had to reread the quote and everything.
Yeah. Only thing I changed about Nia is that I redid all of her magical abilities. I wasn't satisfied with her old moveset.

In regards to the Princess royalty bit. I suppose I can spoil it this one time.

When Skyla was like 3 or 4 years old, she was sent away by her REAL parents (King and Queen of the Desert Kingdom) before it's total annihlation. That was about the time she met Mika in Westshire. Also, if you remember the motivation for the Mad Doctor kidnapping Skyla and calling her 'love' and stuff. That's why. His motivation was to try and marry into royalty but obviously he didn't know what really happened to the Desert Kingdom.

She's not a Princess anymore though. She has no kingdom to rule over, when its revealed she'll still deny she's even royalty and insist everyone treat her like normal.

P.S. Not even Mika knows about Skyla's true heritage.

Yeah. Only thing I changed about Nia is that I redid all of her magical abilities. I wasn't satisfied with her old moveset.

In regards to the Princess royalty bit. I suppose I can spoil it this one time.

When Skyla was like 3 or 4 years old, she was sent away by her REAL parents (King and Queen of the Desert Kingdom) before it's total annihlation. That was about the time she met Mika in Westshire. Also, if you remember the motivation for the Mad Doctor kidnapping Skyla and calling her 'love' and stuff. That's why. His motivation was to try and marry into royalty but obviously he didn't know what really happened to the Desert Kingdom.

She's not a Princess anymore though. She has no kingdom to rule over, when its revealed she'll still deny she's even royalty and insist everyone treat her like normal.

P.S. Not even Mika knows about Skyla's true heritage.
Poor Skyla. She's got childhood trauma and kidnapping trauma. The Mad Doctor absolutely sucks. Disgusting how he tried to force her into marriage just to get the royal treatment. Yeah, the group will give him some treatment, but it certainly won't be the royal kind.

Mateo would never end up treating her differently. Sure, he'd be hyped up about it and all but he's sixteen so of course he's gonna instantly be attached to the hip of the person who can understand him after choosing to isolate himself. And Skyla knows the desert as a Desert Strider. But he doesn't like people treating him differently because of his secret, so he'd understand Skyla not wanting it to be a big deal. He knows how secrets can end up changing relationships and cause people to see you differently. He'd still be the stern mother hen to her whenever she's injured or reckless which is how he treats everyone in the group, and Cora would still hate everyone. Nothing wins over the cold cat.

Poor Skyla. She's got childhood trauma and kidnapping trauma. The Mad Doctor absolutely sucks. Disgusting how he tried to force her into marriage just to get the royal treatment. Yeah, the group will give him some treatment, but it certainly won't be the royal kind.

Mateo would never end up treating her differently. Sure, he'd be hyped up about it and all but he's sixteen so of course he's gonna instantly be attached to the hip of the person who can understand him after choosing to isolate himself. And Skyla knows the desert as a Desert Strider. But he doesn't like people treating him differently because of his secret, so he'd understand Skyla not wanting it to be a big deal. He knows how secrets can end up changing relationships and cause people to see you differently. He'd still be the stern mother hen to her whenever she's injured or reckless which is how he treats everyone in the group, and Cora would still hate everyone. Nothing wins over the cold cat.
A good villain is one you hate. A great villain is one you hate but secretly love. The latter is my goal for The Death Knight.

And yeah, but i'll be damned if I won't try to win over that fucking cat. Skyla will win the day, I promise you that!

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
I feel like though, at some point, Skyla will end up becoming like a bigger sister figure to Mateo. Or at least relationship wise lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
I feel like though, at some point, Skyla will end up becoming like a bigger sister figure to Mateo. Or at least relationship wise lol
I mean she already is. Mateo absolutely adores her. Definitely the big sister he never had. On the basis of size though, Skyla might have to get a few more inches on him to look like the older one lol

I mean you can tell that Mateo's a teen just by the looks of him, but the kids also got some height on him so that might seem confusing for some people.

A good villain is one you hate. A great villain is one you hate but secretly love. The latter is my goal for The Death Knight.

And yeah, but i'll be damned if I won't try to win over that fucking cat. Skyla will win the day, I promise you that!
No one wins over Cora. Only Mateo can do it. Skyla will have to go through rigorous training under waterfalls and on top of mountains to even get close to being able to succeed. lol

Uhhh...

Yeah, I'm gonna leave now.
This is what Kumii does to me when you leave Shark...

I AM GM. I ENFORCE MY GM POWER TO MAKE YOU STAY!!
were not worthy waynes world GIF

IM SORRY SHOW MERCY PLEASE

I WONT DEFY YOU AGAIN

IM NOT WORTHYYYYYY

SharkBark SharkBark
Side note; you sure they aint workin you too hard? Even I work 12 hour days and still find time to hop on here every so often

SharkBark SharkBark
Side note; you sure they aint workin you too hard? Even I work 12 hour days and still find time to hop on here every so often
Sure, it's pretty hard but it's nothing too heavy. It's just that sometimes I'll have to stay at work for a few extra hours because the main director usually wants everyone to stay a little longer to shoot more scenes. And then when I get home I have to create documents and analysis's for other co-workers. So it's not that I'm getting worked hard, it's just that there are a lot of extra things to do. Damn director is gonna break this one guy's back. He does the same thing as me (write documents and run around handing people things) and he'll usually be seen carrying stacks of scripts and books.

He's a lot older than me so I guess that's why he's so nonchalant about it. I don't work this weekend and on Monday so, I'm currently working on my post now. I have to take a bit longer this time to add Akuhei's interaction with Tiche.

(sorry for not getting it up yesterday, I had to write another document)

Sure, it's pretty hard but it's nothing too heavy. It's just that sometimes I'll have to stay at work for a few extra hours because the main director usually wants everyone to stay a little longer to shoot more scenes. And then when I get home I have to create documents and analysis's for other co-workers. So it's not that I'm getting worked hard, it's just that there are a lot of extra things to do. Damn director is gonna break this one guy's back. He does the same thing as me (write documents and run around handing people things) and he'll usually be seen carrying stacks of scripts and books.

He's a lot older than me so I guess that's why he's so nonchalant about it. I don't work this weekend and on Monday so, I'm currently working on my post now. I have to take a bit longer this time to add Akuhei's interaction with Tiche.

(sorry for not getting it up yesterday, I had to write another document)
Ah gotcha

Taking my car to the shop for an oil change. I shall be back later

Ah, I see you got me back for adding your name in my post last time. Touche. Also, I have plans for him, not much anyways, just up until they meet Kaminari, but once that's done, they can have a rematch and Tiche can...

finish him video games GIF

Ah, I see you got me back for adding your name in my post last time. Touche. Also, I have plans for him, not much anyways, just up until they meet Kaminari, but once that's done, they can have a rematch and Tiche can...

finish him video games GIF
If things start looking bad for Akuhei then he;s gonna have to retreat and escape cause Tiche won't stop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back