• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ha ha...terrible.

I was carrying supplies and coffee for HOURS. Sure, it was nice to be acknowledged by directors, but it damn sure was painful.

How was your day?
My flagging partner almost died 4 separate times today. Other then that, it’s alright. I’m home playing elden ring now

OH

I FORGOT SHE WAS THERE SAPPING INFORMATION FROM CASTRO

This better not come back later to smack me in the face.
Hmm maybe Tiche is feeling generous. Maybe Tiche wants t reveal herself now…

Hmm maybe Tiche is feeling generous. Maybe Tiche wants t reveal herself now…
If she's able to help, than I'm totally cool with her revealing herself.

Imagine you're having a private conversation and there's just someone standing directly next to you taking all of your info, and you don't even know it. That power of hers is AMAZING.

If she's able to help, than I'm totally cool with her revealing herself.

Imagine you're having a private conversation and there's just someone standing directly next to you taking all of your info, and you don't even know it. That power of hers is AMAZING.
Well, it’s only to the naked eye. She can be revealed by certain magics against her will

Well, it’s only to the naked eye. She can be revealed by certain magics against her will
Ah, I see. Tell me more.

Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Any magic that ‘reveals a hidden object’ will reveal her buts that’s about it.
Mm. I see. So it has a weakness that's commonly found in objects and not in magic.

What if you just smack her in her face while she's hidden? Will she reveal then?

Mm. I see. So it has a weakness that's commonly found in objects and not in magic.

What if you just smack her in her face while she's hidden? Will she reveal then?
No lol but it would be a lucky fucking hit lol

Are they gonna be npcs or play characters?
Depends on what Npc's do. If I still control and say what they do, would that make them a player character? Or is it like what you did with Cyan where you make small appearances with an Npc?

Depends on what Npc's do. If I still control and say what they do, would that make them a player character? Or is it like what you did with Cyan where you make small appearances with an Npc?
Npcs play anywhere from a minor to a major in the story or it’s events. A character made for the sake another one is an npc.

Npcs play anywhere from a minor to a major in the story or it’s events. A character made for the sake another one is an npc.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I'll just put them in the character sheet though, like I did with Na- Nakomi? The girl who was with Rai at the beginning of the 6 month break? I honestly forgot about her.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I'll just put them in the character sheet though, like I did with Na- Nakomi? The girl who was with Rai at the beginning of the 6 month break? I honestly forgot about her.
Who? Nakomi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back