• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yup! It was all heavy and now it calmed down. It seems to be pretty on and off in intensity. I wouldn't normally freak out over storms, but the flickering got me nervous.

DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17
*emerges from darkness*

Pssst, the Human/Spirit alliance you speak is called the Phoenix Order

*Disappears back into the darkness*

Alright, I’m gonna officially start the rp this afternoon. Push it out of its prologue phase and into the the actual story.

Just wanna mention that the place wasn't Rajeel's bar. It's just a rundown small house he chooses to go to when he's in Ironshire and wants to get drunk without anyone interfering.

Lol. Yeah, saw people calling it his bar and was confused. A lot nicer of a place considering he keeps the whole alcoholic thing on the downlow. Family image and all that.

XD

I can tell that the story is going to get a LOT more interesting now. The prologue is coming to an end, and now it's time for some real action.

Vinyl barely had any lines during the prologue tho:puff:

Yo, Vinyl going and flashing Kishi a middle finger is hilarious! Already loving them.
Ikr? I did not see that coming at all. Vinyl seems like the type of character to be complaining during a life or death situation

The town:
1646779033310.png

Vinyl: I'm hungryyy...where's the food you f@#%kers?

I can tell that the story is going to get a LOT more interesting now. The prologue is coming to an end, and now it's time for some real action.

Vinyl barely had any lines during the prologue tho:puff:
yeah i had like. NO clue how to introduce myself into the prologue lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back