• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ | ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ.

livingdead

miss world โ˜†
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • please pm me instead of replying to the thread if interested! thank you!

-you can call me ash! i go by he/him pronouns.
    -incredibly active in ic and ooc, i can usually get a reply in at least daily. some days are busier than others and i wonโ€™t have the motivation to whip out a reply - iโ€™ll almost always let you know if i canโ€™t deliver and would appreciate the same. while i prefer rps that are faster-paced, thereโ€™s never a rush to reply! rp should be stress free - i donโ€™t mind if your pace is much slower, you can expect the same patience from me.
    -i would say my word count varies depending on the scene, my interest in the scene, and my partnerโ€™s preference. this time around iโ€™m looking to challenge my writing and iโ€™ll put in my part to deliver detailed responses. usually, i write anywhere from a minimum of 200 words to around 800+ or so. generally, i aim for quality over quantity, so i wonโ€™t write more than necessary for the scene for the sake of it.
    -i exclusively write original characters, i have a good handful of them, old & new characters with depth and an opportunity for new life in an rp! fandom rps just arenโ€™t my jamโ€”but i do take inspiration from various mediaโ€”tv series, movies, games, music, ect.โ€”to help develop a plot.
    -i enjoy platonic and romantic pairings equally; my partner can choose their characterโ€™s gender, iโ€™m not here to limit creative freedom. iโ€™m most comfortable playing male characters, so keep this in mind when we decide on a pairing. while i do like romantic elements, chemistry should be present and bonds should feel authentic rather than forced.
    -iโ€™d rather write in dmโ€™s than threads. i have a discord, but iโ€™d like to at least trust my partner before handing that out.
    -ghost friendly! a warning is always appreciated, but no worries if you want to drop!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back