• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–.....

D6353F86-C56B-429B-9DB4-D3E1F6282085.jpeg

Kaiden Bishop Moore
6โ€™1

personality.
Kai carries himself with a quiet confidence, never seeking the spotlight but instead finding joy in the simple pleasures of life. His humility shines through in his interactions, making others feel at ease in his presence. His genuine concern for others creates a safe space for open and honest conversations. Kaiโ€™s personality, a delicate blend of warmth, humility, resilience, and creativity.

In matters of love, Kai is a hopeless romantic. He believes in the power of true connection and cherishes the depth and authenticity of his relationship with his partner. His love is unwavering, and he is willing to go to great lengths to ensure her happiness and well-being.

likes.
He enjoys spending time in nature, finding peace and tranquility amidst the beauty of the outdoors. Whether it's taking a leisurely walk in the park or exploring a scenic hiking trail, Kai finds a sense of calm in the embrace of nature. He takes pleasure in simple acts of kindness, whether it's lending a helping hand to someone in need or surprising his loved ones with thoughtful gestures. Making a positive impact on others brings him a sense of fulfillment.

dislikes.
Confrontations and strives to maintain a peaceful and harmonious environment. He believes in resolving conflicts through open communication and finding common ground. He dislikes injustice and inequality, feeling a strong sense of empathy towards those who are marginalized or mistreated.

bio.
Kai, a man of gentle demeanor and introspective nature, possesses a passion for the written word. Writing is not merely a hobby for him, but a means of self-expression and exploration. From a young age, Kai discovered the power of pen and paper, finding solace in the act of putting his thoughts and emotions into words.

He finds joy in the process of creating narratives and characters that resonate with readers, transporting them to new worlds and evoking a range of emotions. His writing style reflects his introspective nature, often delving into the depths of human emotions and exploring the complexities of the human experience.

Mika AI generator 6.jpeg
Name: Rachel (maiden name: hall) Moore
Personality Traits:
Rachel is a very driven young woman, who has always fought for her own freedom. She is not someone to be caged even though her family has tried, even going as far as to try and cage her when it came to marriage. Rachel is very smart, she is often times seen studying when there is something she does not understand. While there are plenty of good things to say about Rachel, she can also be a bit overwhelming at times as she sometimes gets a little emotional. This emotional issue can be a problem only when she thinks with her heart and not her head and it is something she does quite often despite being really smart.

She has a lot of love for animals, which is good since she was a vets assistant for awhile. She loves having animals as pets, especially since her childhood was often a lonely one. She loves sweets such as candy and cakes, but is very careful not to eat too much of them. Rachel loves rainy days as she thinks it's super romantic and it makes her feel so peaceful.

Dislikes:
Abandonment is one of the things she hates the most, her father had left her when she was quite young and now she has trouble when she feels like anyone may leave. She also hates the dark and thunderstorms, she is not a fan of overly loud noises.

Bio:
Rachel grew up much of her life not having much to do with her father, they had money from things her mother would do and from her mother's family. So, when her dad finally left, luckily money was not an issue, but it took a toll on Rachel and even though she was quite young she ended up being devastated by it. Apart of her never wanted to get married, but her mother helped change a lot of that and it was a good thing she did. Rachel recently got married at the prodding of her mother, as she wasn't quite in love with her husband, she was hesitant but ended up getting married. Rachel wants to fall in love with her husband, but fears that she may be abandoned if she does and is a little worried about it.

Rachel works as a vet assistant and absolutely loves what she does, she works hard and lives each day doing what she loves.​

Rachel walked out of the house as she began to grab a couple more boxes, she had just recently gotten married and even though she had been living at the house with her new husband for a week now; a lot of her stuff was only now just getting there. She was still hesitant about this whole marriage thing, it was more something she did because her mother put pressure on her to do so. Granted, he was really nice and she even wanted to become close to him, to have that feeling of love and yet there was something stopping her. What if she did fall in love with him? Would he leave like her dad did? She had trouble believing that anything good could come out of love, despite being really young when it happened, she could still hear her mother wailing as he left.

She quickly shook her head, as she tried to get that image out of her head. She had tried for many years and it always seemed to get worse as time went on. She thought that time was supposed to heal all wounds, but she was starting to doubt that was even slightly true. Still, she would keep this inside as she did not want to trouble her new husband.

She quickly, Yet carefully, made her way back into the house and let out a sigh as she put down the boxes. โ€œThat should be about it!โ€ she said with a smile on her face, it was a soft and gentle smile. She was truly excited in her own way to make this house a home, a place where the two of them could really enjoy their time together and really get to know one another.

Kaiden awkwardly observed Rachel as she lugged the boxes into their new home, a mixture of determination and uncertainty etched across her face. He knew this whole marriage wasn't exactly what she had signed up for, and he couldn't help but sympathize with her reservations.

Shuffling over to her, Kaiden mustered a small, stoic smile, trying his best to alleviate her worries. "Thanks for your help," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness.
Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, Kaiden continued, his words stumbling a bit. "I know about what happened with your parents, and I want you to know that I'm not like your dad. I won't bail on you." His voice softened, a touch of vulnerability seeping through his stoic exterior. "Iโ€™ll try my best."

Kaiden's stoic faรงade cracked slightly as he mustered a shy, tentative smile, his hand gently squeezing Rachel's.

Rachel played with the wedding ring on her finger, twirling it around her finger. She simply nodded her head at his thanks, but she also gave him a small smile. The next thing he said caught her off guard, she shot him a quick glance, not sure how to respond to what he said. She wanted to say something about minding his own business, but this was his business now, she was his business as much as she didnโ€™t know if she liked that. When he squeezed her hand, she felt a warmth for him.

โ€œI-I know you arenโ€™tโ€ฆ.โ€ It was a simple thing to say, the truth was anyone could say such a thing. Rachel moved towards the newest boxes and opened it, there were a few photos and some keepsakes she had growing up. This made her really smile, before it quickly faded as she placed something down softly.

โ€œA-Are you sure that you want to be married to me? I mean, this is foreverโ€ฆ.If you say Yes, then I promise I will try to quickly fall for youโ€ฆ.โ€ Her cheeks were bright red as she said that, but she owed him that much.

Kaiden watched Rachel play with her wedding ring, a mixture of emotions swirling within him. He couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility towards her, even if he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted this marriage.

As Rachel moved towards the new boxes and began unpacking the contents, Kaiden observed her with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. He noticed the genuine smile that crossed her face as she discovered some old photos and keepsakes from her childhood. However, her smile quickly faded, and her words took him by surprise.

Kaiden's brows furrowed slightly as he listened to Rachel's hesitant question. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding, his tone thoughtful yet uncertain. "Rachel, I... I can't say for certain if I'm ready for this marriage," he admitted, his voice tinged with honesty. "But my mother always taught me that her choices were the best for me. And she believed in this union."

He took a step closer to Rachel, his gaze sincere. "I don't know what the future holds for us, but I'm willing to give it a chance." Kaiden said, his voice gentle. He reached out to lightly touch her arm, a gesture of reassurance.

"You're not like the the other women I've met before. There's something about you thatโ€ฆ intrigues me..." he added, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Deep down, he knew that his mother's choice might just turn out to be the best decision he ever made.

Rachel was regretting asking such a question, especially after what he said and yet she felt the same way. She trusted her mom knew what was best for her, even when it came to finding her a husband. One would probably think that would not be the case since she had not chosen well, but Rachel did not see it that way.

"I understand, I suppose I feel the same way...." The last part made her look up at him quizzically, causing her lips to turn into a small smile. She had heard before that she was different although she never could understand how different.

She stood up slowly after she had gently touched the hand on her shoulder, she wanted to fall in love and be happily married. To have what she had dreamed about but could only hope for, he was a nice man and she felt like if she could get passed her issues they could start falling for one another.

"Something about you intrigues me about you as well, although I have not been around too many men." A soft smile played on her lips as she got close to him, remembering their wedding and how odd it was to receive her first kiss from a man she didn't know very well. "What should we do to try to fall in love? Or do we let it happen naturally?"

Kaiden was taken aback by Rachel's question. He had expected their conversation to remain polite and distant, but her words hinted at a genuine desire to explore their relationship further. He had never been in a situation like this before, and he wasn't entirely sure how to respond.

He looked at Rachel, studying her expression for a moment before speaking. "Rachel, I... I," he began, his voice filled with a mix of uncertainty. "I must admit, this is an odd situation for both of us. We are bound by marriage but still getting to know each other."

Kaiden paused, his mind racing with thoughts. He wanted to handle this delicate situation with care, considering Rachel's feelings and his own reservations. "Falling in love is a deep personal journey," he continued, his voice softening. "It's not something that can be forced or rushed. It may take time for us to truly know each other and develop this feelings- but I always agree to the decision you make."
Kaiden's words carried a sense of sincerity and vulnerability. He wanted Rachel to know that he was willing to invest his time and effort into their relationship.

Rachel felt a little embarrassed when he started to speak, she had not meant that she would be so quick to fall in love with him. She didn't really trust many guys, in fact she couldn't think of any because she didn't know very many. She tried to think of words that would fix what she had said, her cheeks were bright red and she was looking away from him.

"I apologize, I simply meant should we even try? I didn't know if it was your intentions to stay in this marriage long-term or perhaps you would want to divorce once our parents are gone. I don't want you to feel trapped me, I want to develop a friendship more than anything. If love eventually happens, then that will be an exciting time." She held her hands together, as she was starting to feel a little shy in front of him.

Finally she did something that she had not done since their wedding day, she actually reached out to touch him. She grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly, her eyes were full of hope as she finally asked him softly. "What you say, let's get to know one another and become friends. I think we both need that right now...."

Kaiden felt a mix of relief and warmth as Rachel clarified her intentions. He understood her concerns about feeling trapped in the marriage and her desire to develop a genuine friendship first. It resonated with him, as he too wanted to build a strong foundation of trust and companionship with Rachel.

He couldn't help but smile at her shy demeanor, finding her vulnerability endearing. Kaiden's heart swelled with hope as Rachel reached out and held his hand tightly. Her touch sent a wave of comfort through him, and he knew in that moment that they were both seeking the same thing - a deep connection based on understanding and friendship.

Pulling Rachel into a gentle embrace, Kaiden held her tightly, wanting to convey his support and reassurance. "Of course we can try," he murmured softly, his voice filled with sincerity. "Everything take time right? So I understand what you said."

He paused, his grip on her tightening ever so slightly. "And.. the idea of divorce scares me too," he admitted, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

Rachel was rather surprised when all of a sudden he embraced her, she could not help but wrap her arms around him as well. She held on tightly, as she had been feeling very lonely even though they had not been married that long. She missed her home she lived in with her mother, so she welcomed this affection.

After a few minutes, she backed up a little bit to look him in the eyes and she gave him a serious look. "Then, let's take divorce off the table. Let's give this the best chance that we possibly can, if it doesn't work or it's not what we thought it to be well we can revisit whether or not we should end the marriage. What you think?" Her cheeks were bright red again, she just wanted to make sure they both gave this the best shot possible.

"Is it deal?" She stuck out her hand to shake his as if they were business partners entering a big deal. By now she was smiling, even though her cheeks were still very red.

When Rachel pulled back slightly and looked into his eyes with a serious expression, Kaiden listened attentively to her words. Her suggestion to take divorce off the table resonated deeply with him. It showed her commitment to giving their marriage a chance, without the looming possibility of an easy exit.

A smile tugged at the corners of Kaiden's lips as he nodded in agreement. "I agree,"
He chuckled softly at her business-like approach, finding it endearing. Kaiden extended his hand, accepting Rachel's offer of a handshake. Their eyes met, his gaze filled with determination and hope. "Deal," he said, shaking her hand firmly.

With their agreement sealed, Kaiden's smile grew wider, matching Rachel's infectious grin. They released their handshake, and he reached out to gently caress her cheek, his touch tender and full of affection. "Thank you, Rachel. I'm grateful to have you as my partner."

Together, they made their way to their room, unpacking their belongings side by side. Kaiden relished in the shared moments, feeling a renewed sense of excitement and optimism for their future together. He knew that building a life together would require effort and compromise.

Rachel felt so much happiness when he agreed and had shook her hand in agreement. This would take a load off her and him both, right now the marriage was brand new and was looking really positive. When he touched her cheek so tenderly, she could only blush and let out a small giggle. "I am grateful to have you as well Kaiden...." The smile never faded from her lips as she felt so happy at the moment.

Rachel followed him to the room, there was still so much they had to do as far as unpacking went. Rachel felt so excited for the future and wanted to get to know him. As she walked into the room, Rachel looked around for a moment as she tried to think about what needed to be done.

"So, what kind of life did you have growing up?" Rachel bit her lip after she spoke, realizing she was not really good at small talk. She reached out to open one of the boxes as she tried to figure out what to say. "I'm sorry, I am not really good at this....."

Kaiden couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment as Rachel expressed her gratitude and reciprocated his feelings.

As they entered the room together, Kaiden sensed Rachel's excitement for the future and her eagerness to make their new house a home. He admired her determination and felt a wave of warmth wash over him.

"Don't worry," he reassured her, his voice gentle. "We have plenty of time to get to know each other. If there's anything you want to ask or talk about, feel free to ask. I'm an open book."

He watched as she opened one of the boxes, her brows furrowed in thought. Kaiden walked over to her side, a smile playing on his lips.

"No need to apologize okay?" he said, his voice comforting. "I had a pretty ordinary childhood. I grew up in a small town, surrounded by a loving family well just my mother, my father was in a war. We had our ups and downs, like any family, but overall, it was a happy. I have fond memories of spending time with my friends too."

Kaiden paused for a moment, reflecting on his past before continuing.

"What about you?" he asked, genuinely curious. "What was your life like growing up?"

Rachel was very glad that her new husband was very patient, she could not imagine being married to somebody who would constantly be mad at her. She was excited for life at this point, she was excited to learn more about her husband and for the two of them to hopefully fall in love. But if they didnโ€™t, they had a special relationship and they got to be friends before anything else. She listened eagerly to what he had to say, she felt like they had a few things in common. She just grew up with her mother as well, but she didnโ€™t want to have to explain the absence of her father.

She looked down sadlyAs she tried to think of how best to explain her childhood, was it difficult? Not in the sense that she got a lot of things she wanted, except for the one thing she truly wanted. โ€œIt was my mom and I, my dad walked out when I was pretty little. I was old enough that I remember him, he was pretty much cold. I donโ€™t think he wanted a childโ€ฆ.โ€ She remembered all the things he would say to her, whenever she would try to interact with him. โ€œ I have to admit even though we had money, plus we went to go live with my grandparents after he left. My grandfather wasnโ€™t around much, so I didnโ€™t really have much of a male figure growing up.โ€

She then realized, at the same time she really didnโ€™t know what a healthy relationship looks like. She seen her friends enter relationships, but she wasnโ€™t around them enough to see if they were healthy or not. โ€œI suppose I donโ€™t really know what itโ€™s like to have a healthy relationship with any kind of Male individual.โ€ She tried to press her mouth together, she was trying very hard not to get emotional and instead to wipe the tears that were forming to look over at him. โ€œBut, Iโ€™m sure everything will be fine for us!โ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back