π‹πžπšπ«π§π’π§π  π†π«πžπžπ€ [Temporary OOC]

Yup! The idea is that unless they're the really big siblings (like Zeus and Poseidon and Hades) everyone is non-related :)) (especially since this Zeus has 0 children right now lol)

If you need more information, there are notes at the top of the CS page that cover it, too!!

oh yeah, i saw those, i just thought i'd ask about the parent-child thing specifically. thanks for answering!

too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing hello I see that you had posted a placeholder for artemis! please do read the placeholders already up, since there is already a claim to Artemis by me.

heya guys! both Gen and I have characters completed and posted if anyone is unsure of anything or has any questions and would like an example of what to do for anything! and feel free to ask any questions that may pop up! we can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! <3

argotNaut argotNaut cherry bomb . cherry bomb . Grimm Grimm SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles a z u l a a z u l a nova.the.alien nova.the.alien Circe Circe too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing .empathogen. .empathogen.

Howdy, everyone! Once again, thank you so much for expressing interest in my silly little plot! I just wanted to let everyone know that the deadline for 2 characters is August 31st at 11:59 EDT. If you're planning on writing more than 2 characters (i.e. you're me πŸ˜” ), feel free to save others until after the deadline! Otherwise, if you need an extension for any reason, please let me know, and we can work something out!

When you're done with your characters, please tell me here or privately so I know I can read them ahead of time 😊

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to @ me or any of the other three mods, izayoiix izayoiix , r e i r e i , or revalia revalia , and they will pester me to answer!

That's all, folks! Thanks for reading! πŸ’•

Hi .empathogen. .empathogen. , sorry to ping you but as previous situations happened, sadly Ares has already been claimed by myself. My apologies.

Athena is done except I can't think of any powers 😭 the only thing I can think of is telekinesis but idk if that makes sense for her? so if anyone has any other ideas please let me know

With Athena being a goddess proficient in tactics,one might imagine her as having some kind of hyperanalytical ability.

Like if she observes someone's activities closely she can discern their background,level of training,and likely course of action in the current situation at hand.

Or if she focuses on an object/situation that is right before her eyes she can determine a few possible outcomes and how to achieve them,while long-term effects remain uncertain.

With Athena being a goddess proficient in tactics,one might imagine her as having some kind of hyperanalytical ability.

Like if she observes someone's activities closely she can discern their background,level of training,and likely course of action in the current situation at hand.

Or if she focuses on an object/situation that is right before her eyes she can determine a few possible outcomes and how to achieve them,while long-term effects remain uncertain.
this is genius, it reminds me of the Sharingan from Naruto and it’s honestly perfect for Athena. a very intense version of an eidetic memory

All four of mine are up ASIDE from their history. i promise i will work on those soon :)

My God, it is Wednesday, how time flies.

I hope everyone is doing well! Please let me know if you have any questions at all about anything or if I can be of any assistance! 😊

argotNaut argotNaut cherry bomb . cherry bomb . Grimm Grimm SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles a z u l a a z u l a nova.the.alien nova.the.alien Circe Circe too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing .empathogen. .empathogen. eyclore eyclore neverbackdown neverbackdown Lizy Lizy

hey guys, we just wanted to check in, and see how's everyone doing! Also to remind you about even gender ratios, right now 23 females to 18 males, not including the ones that is future claims. It is a little on one side. we just want to let everyone know that you are free to gender-bend any god or goddess.

also, if anyone has any questions about anything (excluding life, because I'm failing at that myself), or needs assistance, please let either me, AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , izayoiix izayoiix , or revalia revalia know.

we will help you to the best of our ability.​

Philotes and Apate are up and done! I hope anyway 🫣 I will fix Philotes history at some point but thats the jist of it :)

okay all characters-- including the new tyche and oizys because i have 0 self control, are posted. they doooo however all lack historys and powers, those will be updated asap.

also just noticed i forgot to change images on their relationships 😭 πŸ’€

poseidon claims no part in that, he got dragged along for the ride and just decided to go with it

glad everyone's okay though!

okay all characters-- including the new tyche and oizys because i have 0 self control, are posted. they doooo however all lack historys and powers, those will be updated asap.

also just noticed i forgot to change images on their relationships 😭 πŸ’€

Yes, Nova. Eros was like "Who the feck is that old lady? Sure looks nothing like me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back