• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy League of the Damned (Dark High Fantasy: In progress)

I've updated the lore section to Include a map of the Continent we will be on. Apologies if it isn't the best quality, my hand writing and map drawing skills are not that great and I've had the map for a few years as the setting and lore for this RP is already somewhat established, but I wanted to allow people a visual guide if that is what they are interested in. :D

So, Orcs are from an Eastern continent, right? Did they invade Elhaven originally? Is that where the remaining tribes are scattered about?

I should have clarified a bit more in my Orc statement. The continent they originally come from is in a similar position to where Asia is in relation to North America. "Technically" They exist west of The Kingdoms, however, they are in a position similar to a Far east continent. In the Lore, the Elves have only been invaded once, and now they are surrounded by a wall which as of now, hasn't been broken through. To Clarify, Orcarium exists to the "West" of the Kingdoms, and to the far east in relation to the entire world. To answer your question specifically, no, there are no Orcs in Elhaven, they exist in the kingdoms in scattered tribes of varying sizes as well as their original continent.

Last edited:
are you still accepting, or have you reached 10 members?
if not, i'm definitely interested. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back