• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

League of Legends

Plague Doctor

Healer With a Penchant For Harm
Seeing as these more individualized threads seem to get better results, here is another one. I deeply enjoy League of Legends, and have more than a few ideas for the setting. I am seeking the following:

-Someone willing to play female League of Legends canon characters, who is alright playing said canons with OC's for the sake of twisting two worlds together in a larger storyline.

-Someone who is detailed with good grammar, willing to build a wonderful story over the course of multiple roleplay arcs.

-Someone who will not flake, and should they need to quit or disappear will inform me first.

-Someone who does not mind OOC chatter and plotting outside the story when necessary.

-Someone willing to trust that I will write well and fair for the interest of the story and not just myself.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back