• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

League of Legends RP?

CelticHero37

The Druid
Hello! I am looking for someone to do a League of Legends role-play with. Recently I have really wanted to try one out. I'm not super knowledgeable about all the lore yet, but I am learning more every day. If you are interested, that's fantastic! Here are some of the pairings I'd be willing to do:

Champion x Summoner

Champion x Champion

Champion x OC Champion

If you have any other ideas, I am open to suggestions. Please send me a PM or message right here if you'd like to join me in an epic League of Legends adventure! Also, I prefer to play a male main character, just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be willing to play a female character in a league roleplay. I know quite a bit of the lore of you have any questions as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back