• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends or Arcane Roleplay Request

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome — |
⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓╔══════
══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot.

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying. It's just what I'm most comfortable with.

══╝★Triggers Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!
═════╗𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖕 \ 𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙 ╔══════

I'm looking for a roleplay shipping Jayce and Victor from league of legends. I've watched Arcane for the 3rd time and I'm dying for some roleplays shipping the two of them! I'll be writing as Victor, if anyone is interested please feel free to comment on my post, or message me. My preferred place to roleplay is on discord.

I don't really have a plot yet but I'm willing to brainstorm something up!
Fair warning; depending on how inspired I get, I tend to write a lot haha ^^′.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back