• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (League of Legends) MxM 1x1 Looking for a Graves. Twisted Fate x Graves

Chrysander

The Great And Terrible
Me
  • I'm Chrysander, a 31-year-old fanfic writer and artist
  • I write semi Para or better and prefer that in my partner. What is Semi Para? Writing at least 3 lines.
  • Must be 18+ and must be OK with Homosexuality

Adulting, it happens
  • I'm a busy person, so posting speed should be moderate. Once or twice a week I'll have time to sit down and rp.
  • I am more likely to have bursts of posting when I get the time.
  • I'm more likely to post consistently on discord because I don't check rpn every day but I do have discord on all my devices.
  • I will be more than happy to chit chat when I don't have time to post. It takes a lot less brainpower to talk than to write.
Intolerant of Impatience
  • I will not tolerate being accused of ghosting.
  • You are warned here that my schedule is not consistent.
  • You can Poke me and check on me but please don't constantly ask when I'll post.
  • I will not bug you about posting, it's not because I'm not interested, I just don't do it.
Preferred Role/Character - Character Headcanons
  • I would like to play Twisted Fate.
  • In canon his first name is Tobias
  • I headcanon his last name is Fisk. Why? idk Sounds like a real name
  • Being a riverman from the Serpentine River, I play Tobias Romani coded. He hates being called a gypsy.
Do's
  • Ask me in pm about Rp limits. I'm more than willing to learn yours.
  • I don't kink shame I promise.
  • I am extremely tolerant and amicable to dark content.
  • Please be like-minded in this regard. Fiction is fiction.
  • I would never say no to you taking the reigns on a story.
  • Be vocal, if you don't like a storyline we are doing and want to move on or restart, I'm more then happy to.
Don'ts
  • If we are chatting, and I've told you I've had a busy day, don't ask me to post. The answer will always be 'when I'm next available'.
  • Don't accuse me of trying to skip out on posting. This is a hobby, not homework.
  • Don't trick me into rping with you by saying you want to do MxM and then request anything but.
  • Don't make me feel bad about not posting.
  • Banned Kinks: any toiletries, infantilization
  • Referring to characters with 'weeaboo profiling', such as uke, seme, tsundere, yandere, etc.

Fics?
  • I may use our rps as inspiration for fics.
  • Yes, you'll get credit, and I will link to your content if you would like.
  • Please don't get obsessed with how much credit or what content I adapt. Writing fic is a whole different monster and sometimes shit has to be tweaked for comprehension's sake.
Extra stuff
  • I may be interested in other ships if you at least indulge my ship.
  • I'll be willing to run multiple storylines or ships at a time.
  • I'm okay with sexual content even if I don't know you.
  • I love dark, gritty content. I love it when the characters hurt physically and emotionally.
  • The character drama is fun but it should stay in character.
  • I love angst, dubcon, noncon, and other kinks.
  • I prefer slow-burn romance. What does that mean? It means while they may have sex in the first scenario, that doesn't mean they should start being luvy dovy or 'in love' at the first sexual encounter.

Plot ideas (to be added as I think of them)
  • A Harrowing night(survival)
  • A Harrowing night(character death)
  • Road trip(fluff / establishing a relationship / reconciliation)
  • Getting caught by Gangplank post-Burning Tides (rescued)
  • Getting caught by Gangplank Post-Burning Tides (character death)
  • Burning Tides (reenactment & deviation)
  • The good old days (during their gang days)
  • A night to remember (fic adapted) ask for fic link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back