Video Games League of Legends [LoL]

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anybody on this site plays lol?

My main account is on euw but I have a newer one on NA (still leveling it).

Anybody up to play?

Pfft, I play Dota 2.

I doubt I'd ever get into LOL, it's like something you have to devote days and hours of time, I like the more casual and somewhat competitive games, even though I play more single player even on multiplayer games. I just don't think I'm up for that much grinding, I'll play Smite maybe but not something so top-down.

I used to play Lol so much when my friends used to. But then I moved on to more fun games like TF2 since League was just getting so stressful. There is no worse feeling than destroying your lane in top and then proceeding to carry every single lane for the whole game only to have your adc get taken out due to dumbass positioning and watching as the enemy team eats your teammates, and eventually you, alive.

i am bad at this game and lowkey hate it but highkey love it

my euw account is Stelliferous and my NA account is Ssaihanuwar. I'm not thirty on either account, my euw one because im lazy and the na one because i only just made it <3

i play league a good bit and am pretty competitive. my elo isn't low but it isn't all that high (top 36%). i do play games with a competitive edge so i normally get into games. if you want a bot lane main (adc/supp) then i'm good for it. IGN: Pai Chan

Hello! I play LoL fairly often as well! While I don't frequently do ranked flex/solo queue, nor am I best, I'm ending this season at Silver V, I'm always looking to improve my skills and ranked is a good measure for that! I primarily main adc and mid.

Summer Name: Canafron

Hello! I play LoL fairly often as well! While I don't frequently do ranked flex/solo queue, nor am I best, I'm ending this season at Silver V, I'm always looking to improve my skills and ranked is a good measure for that! I primarily main adc and mid.

Summer Name: Canafron

Mind if I add you too? I usually don't get to play until weekends, but slowly trying to improve, and figure out the new runes system!

Sure! I have this group of friends that I've known for a while that plays LoL quite often, maybe you could join us! They're not here on this site, though, I havent been able to play since the runes came out either, I'm looking forward to it X3

I play too, or at least used to. I'm planning on downloading the game again soon but my Internet can't handle 16GB in one go -.-

I'll manage it eventually, so if anyone wants to add me already my username is Project Naiad on EUW.
I play mostly support and a bit of mid and adc, low elo still.

Yes, I play LoL. I've been playing it for some time now. It isn' really tower/nexus defense, but I consider it to be an amalgamation of TD and a moba. It was my first as I skipped WC and DoTa.

LoL is love. LoL is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back