• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends: Dissonance on the Rift

Spacememeprince

Foxtrot, Mother to All
[Disclaimer: This roleplay is directly based off of pre-existing lore from within the League of Legends universe, which you can find here.]

Runeterra.
A world unlike our own.
Compromised of 4 continents, this world is far beyond peace.
It is said that in this world, an Institute of War exists within the League of Legends, to keep the peace between the warring nations.
Champions from far and wide are chosen to represent their nations in battle, to keep the war off the lands and in a controlled area known as Summoner's Rift.
Here on Summoner's Rift, battles wage on as our champions fight to the death to bring peace to their homes. Some fight willingly, though others are here under orders, imaginary shackles on their freedom as the Summoners that host them force them to fight.
But even this Institute is not enough to keep the nations completely at peace.
Soon our champions will begin to fight against the shackles that push them to fight, as their wills return.

I'm just kidding!
While this roleplay will be based on the League of Legends and the Institute of War lore, the setting is a more modern day Runeterra. In this RP, the Institute of War is but a modern institute, with the residency being a large and somewhat luxurious apartment complex of sorts (which of course brings some wonderful shenanigans as some champions may have to room together due to lack of rooming!). Summoner's Rift is still exactly what it is, access to it being within the Institute. Interactions with the summoner's will be far and few as they will rarely be around to talk. If this idea gets enough interest then I will most likely use this thread for character applications as well since I may be a bit busy.

(I myself will play the role of the lovely Sona Buvelle!)

OC's and Existing Champions alike will be permitted within this roleplay, 1 character per person
2+ Paragraph Posts/Replies will be expected
If you are interested, please be sure that you will have the time to be as active, though if things come up then that is completely understandable​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back