• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy League of Extraordinary Men ~ OOC

The Belgian-French dialect would work, with Watts at least. Other characters might have a broader knowledge hMMng

I could have Atherra know a wide range of languages. She centuries old and would have traveled and learned languages.

Actually, he could know any language from the 8 Nation Alliance from the Boxer Rebellion. So, uh, English, French, Austrian, Hungarian, Multiple Southern Slavic languages, German or Russian. He could know any of them to varying levels.

English/French would be major language of business out West or otherwise, mmm colonialism BOYs

China was anti Western as hell and Mongolia was backwards as f u c k. Colonialism wouldn't affect his languages.
The Boxer Rebellion would've affected him however.

More than likely, he'd know Russian or English.

Oh yeah I know, but I meant in the context of Deg moving out West, it'd be beneficial to learn the language of colonialism innit

James shifting a plate of crumpets in the background

Deg is totally gonna just C h a d on every other male. He's 6'8 and is dummy athletic.

I mean, he lives on a frozen mountaintop and can bench a l o t. P l u s he's 'exotic' for the time period. He's gonna get crowds of curious peeps xd

Watts is ex-military and just under constant stress, I diagnose him with - hngng hot academic

Watts is here 2 make bros, study Degs reappearing lightbulb moments, and try not to turn forks into lead - also probably start getting into active service again

God i get Major The Hu band vibes fjduahajah, gimme that throat singing BOYy

AHHH, Mongol rock bands tho, new generation 😤
English captions are oof, my soul

Oh man, I gotta show this to my patriot turk mate, we luve us some war chants.

Also have you heard the Samurai chant from Uhfhrrhhd For Honour? Might not be accurate but these are some bEATS

If the RP ever goes to China or Iran, Deg is just gonna say, "The Mongols own this. The current government is just ruling while we're on vacation."

Watts knocking out Deg after the third anime costume change that day, colourised, circa 1898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back