• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

The bell soon rung out and Val took Aria by the hand into the girls bathroom. She twirled her fingers in Aria's hair, breathing down her neck.

Timmy looked at Briar. "So, where are you off to?"

Briar looks at her schedule, "Uhm it says free block, what does that mean?" She asks sheepishly

Aria's breath hitched a little as she grabbed the girl's sides.

"You're one hell of a girl, Val." Aria smiled, the feeling on her neck making goosebumps rise.

"Means ya don't have any classes. You get to do whatever!" Timmy grinned sheepishly.

Valkyrie's hand crept down Aria's hip as she panted. "Damn." Laurel Heights was one of those schools that had carpeted bathrooms with music over the intercom. The Police's "Everything She Does Is Magic" played quietly as the girls hands crept along their bodies.

"oh! That's cool!" Briar says smiling and looks at him, "what about you? What do you have?"

"What's damn?" She asked, already half knowing the answer as she picked the girl up with her hands holding onto under her thighs, and hooked her legs around her own hips. Turning them around, Valkyrie's back was against the wall.

"Food Arts." Timmy smiled.

"Y-ou're so g-good." She moaned between breaths. Her breath smelled like vanilla and cinnamon. Her lips trailed down to her collarbone, her heart racing.

Aria put her down, and ran her hand's in the girl's hair, and pulled her really close as if she was going to kiss her, but held back.

"Well sweetheart, guess it's a good thing you ran into me this morning."

@killerqueenie46

Last edited by a moderator:
"M-yes. O-oh." She grunted, moving her lips so that they were locked in with hers. "I wonder what would've happened." She slurred.

"Certainly not this." Aria kissed her a little harder, propping herself up against the wall. She couldn't help but smile, kissing her was like strawberries in the middle of summer.

"G-god, you're so refreshing, especially with your popularity. You're not at all like Allison and the rest of her minions." She laughed seductively

"I've heard they can be pretty rough. I can't begin to think about what she's done to earn that bad of a badge." Aria smiled, happy that the girl liked her, or at least certainly came off like she did.

"Can't say I'm quite popular yet though, sweetheart. Although I have gotten this one girl's attention.." She joked, swaying her hips a little as she said it.

"I am so lucky." Val turned around, wrapping Aria's legs around her waist. "The tables are turned." After what seemed like no time, the bell rang. "I have algebra next, then free period. How about you babygirl?"

"I'm definitely the lucky one." Aria loughed a little, stealing one more kiss. "I have art, then a free period. What's a free period here? Like a study hall?" She asked, twirling Valkyrie's hair in her fingers.

"I'm sure we will. Come find me on free period?" She said, giving Valkyrie the best damn puppy eyes she's ever seen.

Robert heard the bell ring and checked his schedule. "Hmmmm i have a free block. Guess i will take the time to wander around the halls and get to know the place a bit better." He said to himself as he stood up. He folded the schedule and left the class room, but at least he said hi to most if the classmates.

He headed to his locker, put the English book in there, closed it and began walking the halls, hands in his pocket, whistling a merry tune.

Hades whipped into the school parking lot, the front left tire of the jeep hopping up on the curb a little. "Shit, sorry," he mumbles to his little sister who glares at him silently. He swings into the parking spot, throws the jeep in park, and literally throws himself from the vehicle. "Sorry we're late, have a good day, love you!" He yells as he sprints inside the building, his backpack banging against his back.

He finds himself in a nearly empty hallway, aside from someone walking around, whistling. He ignores it and sprints to art class.

Athena, a little more than pissed at her brother's inability to get anywhere on time, opens the door and gets out of the car, a Legend of Zelda backpack slipped over one shoulder. She straightens out her brace skirt and walks into the school, sighing a bit as she enters. Hades has absolutely vanished at this point, which doesn't bother Athena much. She begins walking down the hall, searching for the psychology room, and spots some kid whistling, seeming to walk around aimlessly. She trots up to him, a small smile on her lips. "Uh, hi. Any idea where psychology is?"

"Just checking." She winked, and ran her finger underneath her chin. "I'll catch you then."

Aria pulled away a little, and pulled her rucksack up on her shoulder, and readjusted her tank top. Another girl walked into the bathroom, and aria could tell she was staring. Either because the both of them were obviously disheveled, or at her tattoos that were frightfully open

Robert stopped whistling as he was asked the question. He looked straightforward and saw a lady with a Legend of Zelda bag. "First of all, right off the bat, i dig the bag. Kudos on that. And to answer the question, sadly i don't. I am new hear as well and i am out of my first lesson. However, you can try the secretaries office. Its down the hall to the left. Can't miss her."

@theplagued

"Damn, you're useless," Athena mumbles, realizes the rudeness of it, and smiles to play it off. "Sorry. And thanks dude, you like Legend of Zelda? What's your favorite game?" At this point, she'll practically try anything to keep from going to class.

Hades finds the art room, and chooses a seat in the very back. He slouches, a product of scoliosis, and looks up at the teacher. She's cute. Probably about 24 with brown ringlets down her back. Hades smiles at her politely, then turns his attention to the paper in front of him. Pulling out a pencil, he begins to sketch a wolf.

@CkSmalling

"Hmmmm that is a tricky question. Personally Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. I haven't got the chance to play the others but i will eventually. What about you?" Robert tucked his hands in his pocket

@theplagued

A huge smile engulfs Athena's face. "No shit. Ocarina is my favorite too, though Twilight Princess is a super close second." She cocks her head, studying him. "I'm getting a kinda geeky vibe from you, no offense. I like it." She nods, a metaphorical stamp of approval posted on his forehead.

"Twilight Princess. I will put that on my to do list. I am actually looking for a way i can play those games on PC. Old Gen games are trully relaxing." He smiled and chuckled a bit. "Hahahaha none taken. I love being a geek. Calms my soul-ish." He stretched his hand to prompt a handshake. "My name is Robert Andrews. You can call me Dre."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back