• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lastlands: Pawns of Muurdaan

If any of you are the first person to rep a Capital House, or create your own house to serve, tell me your preferred color code and I can make your role that specific color.

Last edited:
It's easy to make the mistake because we're only talking about a gap of a couple hundred years which could fall on either side of the line.
Think of it as Muurdaan during the "Wolftime" annexed more than it could chew and is stabilizing after acquisitions like Bastion, Rabican and Bagrada... and is STARTING to look outward to the near frontier. Once the lastlands are cut up and camped.... THEN the first wars of Muurdain expansion begin officially, if not in deed then in word.

Edit: (What Pat said)

I'm excited too! I think I'm inclined to make my noble to have affiliations with Wosk (travel) or Kher (architecture). Probably the later because it'd be super interesting to explore fantasy architecture!

Although I'm a bit lost on the dice system, I'm guessing it's what the "d" stands for. Would we be rolling for stats prior or are we distributing those by our own volition? I'm so sorry for being a super noob! ^ ^;;

I'm excited too! I think I'm inclined to make my noble to have affiliations with Wosk (travel) or Kher (architecture). Probably the later because it'd be super interesting to explore fantasy architecture!

Although I'm a bit lost on the dice system, I'm guessing it's what the "d" stands for. Would we be rolling for stats prior or are we distributing those by our own volition? I'm so sorry for being a super noob! ^ ^;;

If you don't like the mechanics just ignore them... you don't need to understand them to play... and it'll make sense eventually or we won't care you'll just do what you know you're good at.

There are no rolliing for stats... when you are ready to make a character, join us on the game discord and I'll run you through the character creation process, dice and all. (DMing you my discord info)

If you don't like the mechanics just ignore them... you don't need to understand them to play... and it'll make sense eventually or we won't care you'll just do what you know you're good at.

There are no rolliing for stats... when you are ready to make a character, join us on the game discord and I'll run you through the character creation process, dice and all. (DMing you my discord info)

Oh, I don't mind learning new mechanics actually! I'm really keen to learning new things - it's just a matter of finding the guides to how they work is all. ^ ^;;

That would be greatly appreciated! <3

When will the Discord or such be available. It'd be much easier to do a long sheet I have to think about wheb I'm usually on discord (I've already thought up the details its mainly about the game mechanics things)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back