• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Last Summer Together?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_m7zxa6aps21rxtc05o1_500_1_.gif

It has been a long and grueling school year for many and now is the time that classes end and others give away to freedom. All across the country there are college and high school students that have been biting at the bit for a taste of warm and salty water. Summer 2017 is finally here and everyone all across the country get that chance. No more teachers, school work, annoying classmates but let the sunny and lazy days begin, where you get to stay up all night and sleep in for hours. Honestly, what is better than that?

For these eight high school graduates, this summer is one that will definitely be filled with nostalgia. Since their senior year of high school has come to a close, they have all decided to travel further south from their hometown of New York City for one last hurrah together. They all know about the good and bad of New York City but it is sometimes good to get a glimpse of another town, especially Miami, Florida, before heading off to college or to the military and never seeing their friends again.

It’s always a nice thing when you take a glimpse of the past before setting off for the future. Considering that most of these graduates were not even friends in high school or particularly close enough but anything and everything is possible for this summer and things can indeed change. Life is definitely unpredictable and these next three months, there is no telling what could happen.

Lives can change, friendships can be created or destroyed and love can spark. With the freedom they all have to explore, life always comes back and then they have to go their separate ways. But until then, things are left into the hands of fate and this is their last summer to live their lives like high school students.

► P.S. Got the idea from a Tumblr prompt, so it's originally not my idea but I rewrote it to fit my own tastes.

►► P.P.S. This will be a high casual to detailed level roleplay so if you're willing to join, please be able to post at least two paragraphs of non dialogue. And be active and committed!

Last edited:
Bump~!

I recently had two writers drop out of this roleplay so I now have some openings for some new characters. :D

I may be able to join. What type of character are you needing? Also, how far into the roleplay have you gotten; I am willing to read several pages if I must!

I may be able to join. What type of character are you needing? Also, how far into the roleplay have you gotten; I am willing to read several pages if I must!
You can portray a female or male character, or both if you wish but there are about three posts, to be honest. :/

That sounds doable! I have to go to bed soonish, but I will look into the other characters and start my own sheet tomorrow. Would you mind tagging me in the main thread, character sheet thread, and any other parts that go with the roleplay? That would help, so I don't have to search. This looks fun; I will PM you when I have posted something or if I have any more questions!

That sounds doable! I have to go to bed soonish, but I will look into the other characters and start my own sheet tomorrow. Would you mind tagging me in the main thread, character sheet thread, and any other parts that go with the roleplay? That would help, so I don't have to search. This looks fun; I will PM you when I have posted something or if I have any more questions!
I sure will. :) Good night and sleep tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back