• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Last Summer: The Story of what Happened Last Summer (A drama)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
(Plz forgive the shitty title I am really bad at them I might come up with something better) (Also a disclaimer: I did not come up with this idea. I have been in many RP's about this that started, but then never continued and I wanted to make one that would be active!) 

[SIZE= 18px]A group of friends (17-20) are spending summer together at one of their parent's beach house in California, where the days are hot and the nights are wild. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]The plot is pretty open, I don't have any particular idea for where it must or must not go. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]The characters are as follows: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Jock (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Nerd (very smart) (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Geek (might be into something sterotypically "geeky" like anime or DnD. Not putting that stuff down, just going with the stereotype) (2/2) CLOSED[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Stoner (2/2) CLOSED[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Party Animal (2/2) CLOSED[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Prince (0/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]-The Princess (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px](the prince and princess must have some sort of romantic relationship at some point, even if they aren't loyal or whatever) (0/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Hipster (2/2) CLOSED[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Skater (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Emo (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- The Bitch/Asshole (1/2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Obviously if you want to make your own personality you should pick someone like the prince/princess or jock or something of the sort, since some of them come with their own personalities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]I don't really want more than 2 of any, so we don't have 10 party animals or something. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]I am going to be a party animal. Feel free to pick more than one character. I'm going to limit people to 2 characters right now unless we get a lot of people. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]This will be a somewhat higher level RP. With a minimum of 4, good lines per post. Preferably someone would not be putting out only four lines every single post, but that is the minimum. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]If you have any ideas for more characters just run them by me, but it'll probably be fine. [/SIZE]

If you have any questions, ask me! 

Last edited by a moderator:
OooOOo.. I'm hella interested in being a bitch if you don't mind <3

I'd be up for the nerd! I work full-time, so I can't post multiple times a day and there are two weekdays I can't RP - but I'd love to be involved!

Ugh i really shouldn't but i really want to.. put me down for a geek and a party animal

Any chance you could reserve a geek spot and a skater spot for me?

Okay, I am going to do this in the order they came in. First come first serve, you know. 

@duende Princess & Jock

@Doubt Stoner

@CrookedCompass Nerd (If you are willing to try then that is fine. I can't post 100% of the time either, so hopefully you won't get left behind) 

@BoundByWords Emo

@Noivian Geek & Party Animal

@Livson Geek & Skater

@Holden Caulfield I believe all of those have a spot available except Geek, so let me know which 1 or 2 you want to do the most. 

Okay, I am going to do this in the order they came in. First come first serve, you know. 

@duende Princess & Jock

@Doubt Stoner

@CrookedCompass Nerd (If you are willing to try then that is fine. I can't post 100% of the time either, so hopefully you won't get left behind) 

@BoundByWords Emo

@Noivian Geek & Party Animal

@Livson Geek & Skater

@Holden Caulfield I believe all of those have a spot available, so let me know which 1 or 2 you want to do the most. 

I'm up for the hipster, then!

I'd really like to get a prince before we start since we have a princess, but if we don't by tomorrow I'll go ahead and create it! 

@TheCandyEmo Sure

@Brooke ~ sure, but we have no prince for either princess right now. Which is fine, you can still have other relationships just know that if we get a Prince there might be some weird stuff going on between the two princess characters lol. 

ALSO, wondering if anyone would want me to make multiple threads for this? (It's going to be hosted) like "Inside House" "Yard" "Beach" maybe add a party if one comes up that's not at the main house. Just because we have like 15 characters and everyone in one thread will probably get confusing or overwhelming. I'm willing to do one thread though, if no one wants to do multiple threads. You could move between them, though. Like go inside and outside and stuff. 

Starting to work on this now. It will be multiple threads, then. Just three I think for now. I will invite you all when it is ready for CS's. 

(Sorry starting a little late. I am doing another RP, and I had to start that too, I think this one wont take as long, though, as it is a simpler idea) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back